The Challenge: CBS - Eliminations Spoilers Discussion

3765 posts / 0 new
Last post

Alyssa DX and Enzo on the cover

love to see it

https://www.youtube.com/c/TheChallenge/videos

I think this show is going to do way better than people think especially airing after big brother 

better ratings than LI had after BB 

When the Amazing Race versions of these videos come out and it's one minute long because there's only 3 of them lol

these videos are so boring i'm sorry lol i understand the vibe they're going with i just don't think it works with TJ and the Challenge name. i'll be there for the premier tho 

The closer we've gotten to the premiere the more excited I have become. The cast isn't amazing imo but it isn't terrible. And I'm excited to see all rookies play.

these videos are so boring i'm sorry lol i understand the vibe they're going with i just don't think it works with TJ and the Challenge name. i'll be there for the premier tho 

Dead lol 

Idk why most of em talking like they didn't have any personality. Except for Alyssa she talking like a normal one here. And why they only shown BB's cast for like 10000x like where' is Survivor, TAR and LI???

Idk why most of em talking like they didn't have any personality. Except for Alyssa she talking like a normal one here. And why they only shown BB's cast for like 10000x like where' is Survivor, TAR and LI???

ya and it's ironic cause Alyssa definitely got the least amount of screen time on her season of big brother 

So i'm assuming Sarah eliminated Cashay in that Hamster Wheel Elimination? From that new trailer

I think this show is going to do way better than people think especially airing after big brother 

Idk do fans of the original shows really care about who was chosen? Idk if BB fans are dying to tune in to watch the Cookout + Enzo/David same goes for Survivor for Sarah/Ben. 

Idk do fans of the original shows really care about who was chosen? Idk if BB fans are dying to tune in to watch the Cookout + Enzo/David same goes for Survivor for Sarah/Ben. 

I feel the survivor fandom does care about the survivor people. Idk about the BB people tbh. I think if people were fans of last season then they'll tune it but nobody cares about Angela, David, and Enzo

So it looks like it's confirmed that Angela was the one who eliminated Alyssa near the end of the season based on this tweet.

https://twitter.com/lyssbff/status/1539708827901231104

There's a new trailer showing more competitions for you spoiler losers desperately trying to see elimination match ups instead of just enjoying the damn show since y'all already know the whole *** boot list. Damn

Anyways the dailies look fun and different! Yay

We didn't really learn any new matchups from the trailer

Javonny and Cely eliminated by ? and ?

Cashel and Tiffany eliminated by James and Cayla

James and Tasha eliminated by ? and ?

Xavier and Shan eliminated by David and Justine

Cinco and Azah eliminated by Leo and Sarah

Derek and Shannon eliminated by ? and  ?

Kyland and Kyra eliminated by Leo and Alyssa

Leo eliminated by Enzo

Cashay eliminated by Sarah

David eliminated by Enzo

Alyssa eliminated by Angela

Missing 3 eliminations.

Yes and I watched super closely through both trailers and I couldn't find anything else about the other three so idk

Leo an elimination king?

Why is Cashay having to face a MAN in the elimination round? Unfair.

The Survivor contestants video out on The Challenge twitter page.

Desi, a queen almighty. God, she's just perfect.

Hauserman wrote:
If Cayla wasn't in this thing, I would be for her or Justine.

If Cayla wasn't in this thing, I would be for her or Justine.

I need them to give us TAR people's stuff. How do you feel about Leo & James?

Is Desi even real? She is perfect. Danny, cool. The rest, DISGUSTING.

I thought they would never show the cast members from the other shows lol

shan is soo fake 

Pages