The Challenge: Bloodlines - Tear Down This Wall

698 posts / 0 new
Last post

v123 wrote:

 she probably spends 24 hours a day thinking about how she can be better at the challenges

I highly doubt the rest of the main cast is different. Bananas, Nany, Aneesa, Leroy, etc. They're all obsessesed with the challenge, and with the exception of Leroy, they all ***** and complain when sent into an elimination. In any case, I don't even like Cara, but to single her out with regards to this, is a little ridiculous. I'm sure even you can admit that. Yes, she's a neurotic **************, but I wouldn't equate the number of challenge friends she has to how likable (or unlikable) she is in real life. The girl trains horses for crying out loud; she probably isn't even used to being around people in general, let alone on tv. As for the way cast members talk about her on the show, it seems to me they're just following her storyline. Cara's annoying, blah, blah, blah, she whines too much, why is she my partner, camera time, blah, blah. The same can be said of Nany. People stay calling her a **** because it's easy and brainless. I always seem to root for Theresa, but I would say she fits the role of emotionally unintelligent ************** better than Cara. People don't just find her annoying; they straight up want her to fail. 

Look how drastically Cara has changed since she started doing these shows I think most of her workouts is to better herself for the challenge. She even posted videos of her practicing swimming to get better for the show. The only other person that MAY be similar is Bananas. Everyone else you mentioned is much different especially Nany who just smokes and drinks and hops onto the show with little training. Wouldn't be surprised if Aneesa is the same.

How John is even a "Maybe" is beyond me. He is 1,000 times worse than Cara Maria; he apparently cannot breathe without this show. CM might whine on Twitter about not being cast, but she has NEVER taken it as far as writing letters & calling BMP angrily complaining about not being on one season on top of complaining on Twitter.

How John is even a "Maybe" is beyond me. He is 1,000 times worse than Cara Maria; he apparently cannot breathe without this show. CM might whine on Twitter about not being cast, but she has NEVER taken it as far as writing letters & calling BMP angrily complaining about not being on one season on top of complaining on Twitter.

 

v123 wrote:

 she probably spends 24 hours a day thinking about how she can be better at the challenges

I highly doubt the rest of the main cast is different. Bananas, Nany, Aneesa, Leroy, etc. They're all obsessesed with the challenge, and with the exception of Leroy, they all ***** and complain when sent into an elimination. In any case, I don't even like Cara, but to single her out with regards to this, is a little ridiculous. I'm sure even you can admit that. Yes, she's a neurotic **************, but I wouldn't equate the number of challenge friends she has to how likable (or unlikable) she is in real life. The girl trains horses for crying out loud; she probably isn't even used to being around people in general, let alone on tv. As for the way cast members talk about her on the show, it seems to me they're just following her storyline. Cara's annoying, blah, blah, blah, she whines too much, why is she my partner, camera time, blah, blah. The same can be said of Nany. People stay calling her a **** because it's easy and brainless. I always seem to root for Theresa, but I would say she fits the role of emotionally unintelligent ************** better than Cara. People don't just find her annoying; they straight up want her to fail. 

as kchallenge said, cara puts in more work than everybody combined on that list except for probably bananas. cara has stated on an aftershow that she purposely practices trivia OUTSIDE OF THE SHOW just to prepare for the trivia missions. now that is sad =/. nany and aneesa may take the game seriousy but tehres no way they do that

cara definitely requires the most maintenance and upkeep by far compared to similarly leveled competitors like sarah, theresa, camila, laurel. sarah rock climbs and does a marathon here and there. theresa runs on a treadmill casually and maybe picked up a few weights before agents and exes 2. camila and laurel are similar and dont do much beyond what a basic metropolis living vanity concerned stacy wanting to look pretty would do in the gym to attract males. cara's routine is olympic-level time and life consuming comparatively

im apathetic towards theresa's personality but i wouldnt call her emotionally unintelligent or attention ******* at all. she hardly ever posts or talks about the challenge once shes off the show and from what i can tell she is normal around others and pretty adored by cast mates outside of the political and competitive scheme where people may start accusing her of being shady. a lot of cast mates call her goofy, silly, fun, sweet, etc. even though many of them dont like her anymore because of game related issues which would be totally moot in a purely social context. people want to be around her in a social scenario unlike in cara's case where so many people have called her weird and basically describe her as an otherwordly martian from another planet that tries but fails so hard in passing off as a human. nobody would want to invite cara to be a party because she would make herself and everyone around her uncomfortable

i mean i guess you can chalk it up to her training horses as the reason she doesnt make connections with human beings but then we are starting to talk abot why now which is cool with me because it indirectly supports what i was saying regarding her inability to get to establish human relations

Challenge 17 wrote:

Nostalgic wrote:

LucciVee wrote:Cory's ego is enormous, he's fine but he's very basic

I'm just glad he's representing lightskinned brothers right and not like Malik's lame ***. He was a terrible cast member.

who? 

One of the castmembers from RW Back to New York. Coral's original season. Before your time. #youngin

lmao not youngin

Tori and Laurel are annoying on twitter, they are entitled brats.Anywyas Cara Maria outfit on the aftershow was ugly af.

agreed. tori is annoying *** little wench. She needs to keep her *** to herself. nobody cares about you, tori. And as for Laurel, ew.

jwm8624 wrote:

Nostalgic wrote:

jwm8624 wrote:it's kind of odd that aneeesa calls cara out from where she comes from but when people call her out it's some huge deal.  She was queen of being the most upset when anyone talked about who she is or what she likes.

the ****? That's a relevant issue so your point?

 What is relevant? you really think cara is faking it? around family accents kidn of bind together it happens, italian families are a great example.  Aneesa freaks the F out if anyone calls her out for anythign and for discrimination but yet she is calling cara out for faking a boston accent? ok. yea that makes ense. i am nto a huge cara fan, but this is dumb. Aneesa hates cara, and just needed a reason to attack her, end of story. she looks bad.

I agree. Accents are not constant.My siblings that were raised in New York City are proof of this and I have seen it every time we meet with one another. My older brother has live in New York for over 20 years and he doesn't have the slightest trace of a New York City accent in any way. However my older sister absolutely have one however when she lived away from NYC for a little while the accent disappeared but came back as soon as she moved home again. Aneesa was just being petty.

and no i don't believe accents are constant to that poste that asked me that shit.

And Cynic you're right she was being very very petty

How John is even a "Maybe" is beyond me. He is 1,000 times worse than Cara Maria; he apparently cannot breathe without this show. CM might whine on Twitter about not being cast, but she has NEVER taken it as far as writing letters & calling BMP angrily complaining about not being on one season on top of complaining on Twitter.

Bananas did this? How what a loser.

v123 wrote:

 she probably spends 24 hours a day thinking about how she can be better at the challenges

I highly doubt the rest of the main cast is different. Bananas, Nany, Aneesa, Leroy, etc. They're all obsessesed with the challenge, and with the exception of Leroy, they all ***** and complain when sent into an elimination. In any case, I don't even like Cara, but to single her out with regards to this, is a little ridiculous. I'm sure even you can admit that. Yes, she's a neurotic **************, but I wouldn't equate the number of challenge friends she has to how likable (or unlikable) she is in real life. The girl trains horses for crying out loud; she probably isn't even used to being around people in general, let alone on tv. As for the way cast members talk about her on the show, it seems to me they're just following her storyline. Cara's annoying, blah, blah, blah, she whines too much, why is she my partner, camera time, blah, blah. The same can be said of Nany. People stay calling her a **** because it's easy and brainless. I always seem to root for Theresa, but I would say she fits the role of emotionally unintelligent ************** better than Cara. People don't just find her annoying; they straight up want her to fail. 

Is that G-Dragon in your avatar? as in BigBang GDragoin who recording several songs with Missy Elliott in 2013? 

audreyhorne wrote:

She's also friends with Camila, Mark Long and a few more people. Besides, v123, you yourself don't strike me as someone who has many friends and a healthy social life, so I wouldn't take your words as gospel.

a lot of people are friends with camila and mark. they're just friendly acquaintences and no more. you know how many friends mark has? cara maria is nothing to him in the grand scope of his "friends." mark is the type of guy that would befriend a piece of shit. cara maria is not far from that

This was rude much

Graphik wrote:

How John is even a "Maybe" is beyond me. He is 1,000 times worse than Cara Maria; he apparently cannot breathe without this show. CM might whine on Twitter about not being cast, but she has NEVER taken it as far as writing letters & calling BMP angrily complaining about not being on one season on top of complaining on Twitter.

Bananas did this? How what a loser.

Yep. He really did that shit. I really wish BMP/MTV blacklisted him after that. ******* loser.

I love how Jenna has outperformed Cara Maria in the last 3 challenges lol

If Cara practices trivia and STILL didn't get that Turkey spanned Europe and Asia then she might be one of the dumbest people in challenge history (think dumber than we think Jenna is). Either that or the majority of Americans are as dumb as the rest of the world gives us credit for, which is a huge blow to humanity. I mean not everyone needs to have their Masters, but still.

If Cara practices trivia and STILL didn't get that Turkey spanned Europe and Asia then she might be one of the dumbest people in challenge history (think dumber than we think Jenna is). Either that or the majority of Americans are as dumb as the rest of the world gives us credit for, which is a huge blow to humanity. I mean not everyone needs to have their Masters, but still.

Who tf... This is literally the dumbest comment I've ever read in my life. Like I'm angry at how ******* stupid this is.

gr4pefruits wrote:

v123 wrote: she probably spends 24 hours a day thinking about how she can be better at the challenges

I highly doubt the rest of the main cast is different. Bananas, Nany, Aneesa, Leroy, etc. They're all obsessesed with the challenge, and with the exception of Leroy, they all ***** and complain when sent into an elimination. In any case, I don't even like Cara, but to single her out with regards to this, is a little ridiculous. I'm sure even you can admit that. Yes, she's a neurotic **************, but I wouldn't equate the number of challenge friends she has to how likable (or unlikable) she is in real life. The girl trains horses for crying out loud; she probably isn't even used to being around people in general, let alone on tv. As for the way cast members talk about her on the show, it seems to me they're just following her storyline. Cara's annoying, blah, blah, blah, she whines too much, why is she my partner, camera time, blah, blah. The same can be said of Nany. People stay calling her a **** because it's easy and brainless. I always seem to root for Theresa, but I would say she fits the role of emotionally unintelligent ************** better than Cara. People don't just find her annoying; they straight up want her to fail. 

Is that G-Dragon in your avatar? as in BigBang GDragoin who recording several songs with Missy Elliott in 2013? 

Haha nah, but he's a Korean rapper like GD. His name is Suga. 

To be fair Jenna outperformed Jamie not Cara in the endurance one ... and Cory for that matter lmao. I hate to say it, but she and Brianna have been growing on me a little bit. Like a fungus if anything, but still. The fact that they're the shining beacons of Bloodlines, proves just how bad production ****** this season up. 

To be fair Jenna outperformed Jamie not Cara in the endurance one ... and Cory for that matter lmao. I hate to say it, but she and Brianna have been growing on me a little bit. Like a fungus if anything, but still. The fact that they're the shining beacons of Bloodlines, proves just how bad production ****** this season up. 

you realize she had much less weight right 

Troooo. She's also significantly smaller than both of those guys, as is Brianna. In any case, I'm not trying to bash Jamie and Cory. I like both of them, kind of. 

Great article about the episode: http://observer.com/2016/02/the-challenge-bloodlines-episode-11-recap-tear-down-this-wall/

Why are their still people doubting brianna and Jenna? It's obvious that they're both actually pretty good female competitors not at emily , ev, or laurel's level but their pretty good. The vets all think they're good too.

Why are their still people doubting brianna and Jenna? It's obvious that they're both actually pretty good female competitors not at emily , ev, or laurel's level but their pretty good. The vets all think they're good too.

Brianna and Jenna are good competitors. They've proven it in this season and are definitely deserving of the final.

They've outperformed several teams this season.

Rooting for them : D

Pages