The Challenge: All Stars - Season 3 (Spoilers Discussion)

13513 posts / 0 new
Last post

i just find it weird you absolutely hate every thing and yet are one of the most common names in multiple threads here telling people they should watch a different show. 

the irony doesn't go over my head lol

i just find it weird you absolutely hate every thing and yet are one of the most common names in multiple threads here telling people they should watch a different show. 

the irony doesn't go over my head lol

I hate the main show lol, but love All-Stars and I raved about the last season of Survivor and The Amazing Race. So what do I hate besides the main show? Quit stretching.

and yet your name is on just about every page in the main shows threads, spoilers included again causing my confusion. 

i don't like The Amazing Race and therefore i'm not in The Amazing Race threads telling people to watch a different show because of how i want The Amazing Race to be. KVM might be crass but you come at him every time he speaks the same weird way. you don't have to explain it but my confusion isn't without warrant 

I still watch the MTV version, I've watched since the beginning and I'm too loyal to stop, I've put in my time supporting the show so I'll ***** about Skye ruining it all I want. You just want to pick a fight with anything I say. Zzz...you are just miserable, KVM is at least fun to bicker around with.

i'm ending this with you of all people having the right to call someone miserable. that joke writes itself.

allegedly working and having limited bandwidth time and using that small time to ***** about shit and play high and mighty. Talking about "putting in time" like you clock in lol 

He has 119 confessionals across 4 seasons. Averages 3 per episode. So you are wrong. He will be a pleasant background character unlike Nehemiah and Derrick who embarrassingly fight and reach for airtime which only results in ruining the show.

And as the seasons went on he had less and less. Dario was literally nonexistent. You can't want Dario and complain about anyone else wanting someone you deem boring. 

i'm ending this with you of all people having the right to call someone miserable. that joke writes itself.

allegedly working and having limited bandwidth time and using that small time to ***** about shit and play high and mighty. Talking about "putting in time" like you clock in lol 

I don't have limited bandwidth, there is just wifi in a limited area and I'll be in here 2 more hours Smile When did I play high and mighty? You just take everything serious when 99.99% of what I say is playing around. Thank goodness there are people here who get humor and aren't an uptight whiney ***** like you lol. Lighten up...you are this upset over me trolling Dario's name lol.

He has 119 confessionals across 4 seasons. Averages 3 per episode. So you are wrong. He will be a pleasant background character unlike Nehemiah and Derrick who embarrassingly fight and reach for airtime which only results in ruining the show.

And as the seasons went on he had less and less. Dario was literally nonexistent. You can't want Dario and complain about anyone else wanting someone you deem boring. 

I sure can and I sure will. #HireDario #FireKasey

Can't complain about Melinda taking a spot but ask for dario

I sure can and I sure will. #HireDario #FireKasey

Kaycee is 100x more relevant than Dario

Dario also isn't RW/RR/FM so why is he even mentioned 

Can't complain about Melinda taking a spot but ask for dario

Never asked for Dario, said he's a new schooler I'd be ok with. I'm fine with boring guys but not boring girls unless they are old schoolers. But I will throw a fit about a Ryan K casting lol. 

I NEVER ASKED FOR DARIO LOL! I said there are 4 new schoolers I'd be ok with. It was a joke mainly. Chillll lol.

"gets humor" 

as you are one of the dryest and most unfunny people that logs in. people laughing at you and not with you does not a joke make lol

I NEVER ASKED FOR DARIO LOL! I said there are 4 new schoolers I'd be ok with. It was a joke mainly. Chillll lol.

It was a stupid joke that rendered all of your previous arguments moot.  

I still standby it. We all have our hypocrisies, no shame here. Mainly I'm just happy it bothered WesWeirdo and KVM lol.

so sick of TJ's fake *** laugh

"carrying humor with confessionals" is not really a thing, you can not act all high and mighty about what makes this show good and what should happen and mention Dario.

Darrell and Teck helped carry the show for me the first two seasons. It's one of the things that makes All-Stars superior to the MTV show for me, there is no humor on the MTV version and it makes it hard to watch. The show needs a variety of personalities and quality background characters are important. I never said Dario is a must have...I just said he's a new schooler I wouldn't be mad at. He would never be on an All-Star dream cast. It's just a personal preference dummy.

I like Dario too OS, he'd be great for AS4 

people  r trying to bait you 

So they really make Kailah and KellyAnne get in position for the elim and then cancel it? Just so they can actually go against eachother in the elimination in the final?

They're teasing us tbh bc that would've been a good elimination...

So they really make Kailah and KellyAnne get in position for the elim and then cancel it? They're teasing us tbh bc that would've been a good elimination...

ikr I hope that they're elimination in the final is physical 

I don't know what the hell they are doing with the Kailah/KellyAnne stuff. If they cancel this one, how do we know for sure it's Kailah who takes KellyAnne out in the final and not Nia? 

How did it became Kailah vs Kellyanne? Was it based on their performance in the final or an authority was formed and the top performing girl set them against each other?

I believe it was said once it gets to the top 4, another guy and girl get eliminated in the final and they were Mark and KellyAnne. I don't know if anything else was said about how the actual elimination went down.

I believe it was said once it gets to the top 4, another guy and girl get eliminated in the final and they were Mark and KellyAnne. I don't know if anything else was said about how the actual elimination went down.

Kailah eliminated KellyAnne and Brad eliminated mark

How did it became Kailah vs Kellyanne? Was it based on their performance in the final or an authority was formed and the top performing girl set them against each other?

maybe the girl and guy in the lead get to choose one of the other people and then they call someone out?

I told y'all Ms Mannion is the luckiest winner of ALL TIME! Y'all really thought she came back and Cara Maria'ed this shit. Reality was 1/4 of the girls quit this season, one of them during an elimination with Jonna. Then she won a puzzle against a grandma. Then won this daily puzzle after being the worst swimmer because KA is dumb and Nia quit. I wonder what the new controversy will be in this final cause something always falls in her favor. Lemme read the tea now. Wikipedia spoiled the elimination winners for me so I know the rest of the outcome smdh 

Pages