The Challenge: All Stars - Season 3 (Spoilers Discussion)

13513 posts / 0 new
Last post

Who's going home episode 3?

syrus, Jemmye, and tina

syrus, Jemmye, and tina

fine by me Smile

syrus, Jemmye, and tina

ROBBED 

Couldn't care less about Jemmye, I'm indifferent about Syrus, but I'm gonna miss Tina. I'm excited for Beth tho

So Im assuming episode 4 is when Beth arrives

So Im assuming episode 4 is when Beth arrives

syrus, Jemmye, and tina

ROBBED 

Jemmye quit for family reasons right?

She had a family death.

Syrus needs to get fat again. Skinny aged him. Maybe that is Aneesa's fear.

I keep mistakenly thinking Tina for Cara in that pic lol

Looks like a different person 

Darrell leaving the elimination on a stretcher  by Jordan is hilarious. He should never return. He's had like no screen time either. Always forgetting he's even there. My favs always ending him per usual 

All you do here is post about hating Darrell lmao 

he'll be back next season or the main show for redemption 

How did 130 pound Jordan even do that to darrell big body Lmao 

He's not 130 lol. He's actually the most feared competitor there. I think almost every person has mentioned how they need to get him out 

He's not 130 lol. He's actually the most feared competitor there. I think almost every person has mentioned how they need to get him out 

He's the "most feared" in a final not overall.  

Yeah, before this season if Jordan and Darrell went into a phisical elimination against each other doubt anyone would put money on Jordan winning

I want to see the episode first, but Jordan and Darrell are looking like great rivals for a future season. 

Darrell should still be embarrassed, he's done 3 seasons in a row and has nothing to show for it except losing to mediocre guys in a final who haven't done a challenge in 15 years and getting injured in an elimination

Darrell should still be embarrassed, he's done 3 seasons in a row and has nothing to show for it except losing to mediocre guys in a final who haven't done a challenge in 15 years and getting injured in an elimination

and he has served absolutely no purpose on This season yet

I love Darrell but of all the guys to do more than 1 All Stars season - bring me back Syrus, LT, Teck and many others before him

Darrell lost to Yes one of the best finals contestants ever and a flukey season 2 final

one of the best ever will always be a fan favorite and have a spot on all stars or main show 

Why he's always the cover guy on the poster despite every all stars season. Casual favorite 

I want to see the episode first, but Jordan and Darrell are looking like great rivals for a future season. 

Rivals? They haven't even talk this season

Pages