The Challenge: All Stars - Season 3 (Spoilers Discussion)

13554 posts / 0 new
Last post

I'm sure I always ask questions that have been asked tons before, but is there anywhere to watch this in the UK?

I'm sure I always ask questions that have been asked tons before, but is there anywhere to watch this in the UK?

buy a vpn and switch your location to that of the US

Wes always acts like he's not worried about Jordan in the promos until the game actually starts.  

wes- "Jordan would be the move, bc he would beat all of our ***** in the final"

I was just coming to post that Veronica wins trivia but Queen MontanaGaveMeWine beat me to it with such great attention to detail <3 

In that elimination, all the girls except Veronica are seen wearing their jerseys, so there must be a format change in the middle of the season? My working theory is the Authority choose someone to go in, and then that person calls out their opponent.

Thanks! <3 And I like your theory. Esp in that case if Kelly Anne was last she would have called out Roni which makes more sense than Veronica picking Roni imo. 

I was just coming to post that Veronica wins trivia but Queen MontanaGaveMeWine beat me to it with such great attention to detail <3 

In that elimination, all the girls except Veronica are seen wearing their jerseys, so there must be a format change in the middle of the season? My working theory is the Authority choose someone to go in, and then that person calls out their opponent.

Thanks! <3 And I like your theory. Esp in that case if Kelly Anne was last she would have called out Roni which makes more sense than Veronica picking Roni imo. 

Right, or they ditch the last place goes in format, Veronica votes in KellyAnne, and KA calls out Roni. Veronica voting in Roni would break my heart </3

Right, or they ditch the last place goes in format, Veronica votes in KellyAnne, and KA calls out Roni. Veronica voting in Roni would break my heart </3

Me toooooo lol thats why I love your theory. If not working together I want them atleast rooting for eachother. I do not see Veronica not putting Nia in in that situation. Out of all of the girls KA has to choose from Roni makes the most sense. She is friends with Jonna, working with Nia, and between Kailah and Roni Roni may be seen as less threatening

When is Jemmye leaving?

When is Jemmye leaving?

hopefully before tina

Listening to Wes on Spotify. Syrus sent Nehemiah a text, warning Wes & Bananas All Stars is their show, so they can either fall in line or stay home, lol. Also, Yes messaged Wes after the cast list was accidentally leaked, trying to pregame. He begged Wes to call him & they became cool. Fast forward to the second challenge, Yes got mad b/c Wes was "having too much fun sabotaging Jordan." Wes called Yes a b-tch several times, lol. Mark teased a Challenge format w/ couples & significant others. I'm guessing 38? If timing is right, Mark & Wes think Coral could return. Both have talked to her. Tony told Mark he's ready to return for AS4.

If timing is right, Mark & Wes think Coral could return. Both have talked to her. 

I don't believe that but hope they're right

Veonica queen of winning the most dailies of the women

Please don't tease us with Coral. If she is willing they need to revolve everything around her schedule.

Listening to Wes on Spotify. Syrus sent Nehemiah a text, warning Wes & Bananas All Stars is their show, so they can either fall in line or stay home, lol. Also, Yes messaged Wes after the cast list was accidentally leaked, trying to pregame. He begged Wes to call him & they became cool. Fast forward to the second challenge, Yes got mad b/c Wes was "having too much fun sabotaging Jordan." Wes called Yes a b-tch several times, lol. Mark teased a Challenge format w/ couples & significant others. I'm guessing 38? If timing is right, Mark & Wes think Coral could return. Both have talked to her. Tony told Mark he's ready to return for AS4.

what podcast was he on?

If timing is right, Mark & Wes think Coral could return. Both have talked to her. 

Maybe Mark but I really doubt Coral talks to Wes. Lol

what podcast was he on?

how lazy is spotify they can't just post it tonight like any other normal site? 

Coral has said in the past that she actually loves "Westopher" is what she would always say in podcasts shes done and shes had past tweets saying it

Maybe Mark but I really doubt Coral talks to Wes. Lol

"Begging" sounds dramatic. lol. I can't wait to see Wes' receipts and Yes' response. I'm all for this beef. And it's been putting more Yes on my screen after he was invisible pre-final on season 1. 

And yes Coral really likes Wes. She came away from Fresh Meat liking Westopher, loving Johanna and hating Danny and Melinda.

"Begging" sounds dramatic. lol. I can't wait to see Wes' receipts and Yes' response. I'm all for this beef. And it's been putting more Yes on my screen after he was invisible pre-final on season 1. 

And yes Coral really likes Wes. She came away from Fresh Meat liking Westopher, loving Johanna and hating Danny and Melinda.

It was a little dramatic on my end, lol. Yes reached out more than once, but Wes had no interest in talking to him. That's a better way to put it. 

Looks like we finally got our answer about Wes tearing his bicep during the swing challenge.  

so are we losing tina next episode or what? i'm hella pressed

Jordan and Darrell after they are done with their elimination 

Jordan and Darrell after they are done with their elimination 

Both injured or just one? Edit: Nevermind. I see the other in the background.

This Kellyanne/Veronica rivalry they are hinting towards should be interesting. Havent they done a season or 2 together before?

This Kellyanne/Veronica rivalry they are hinting towards should be interesting. Havent they done a season or 2 together before?

Kellyanne eliminated Veronica on the Ruins. Wouldn't be surprised if Veronica is still salty about it or threatened by her.

Pages