The Challenge: All Stars 2 - Spoilers Discussion

5728 posts / 0 new
Last post

you are my poster of the year <3 

You are so embarrassing clinging to the one person who pretends to like you and not realizing they are mocking you. Vevmo has hated me for a decade, but unlike you my worth is not defined but what internet strangers think of me. Notice there wasn't much drama while you were gone. It was a quiet and peaceful place. Gain some self-awareness before your *** gets booted again lol.

So you are upset lol. 

I liked how jonna stan talked about the finale episode if you actually read my posts on the finale's fairness. Sounds like your worth is dictated by this site based on the comments people have said about you Smile  That seattlegirl post burns doesn't it? 

you are the paula to my laurel <3 

So you are upset lol. 

I liked how jonna stan talked about the finale episode if you actually read my posts on the finale's fairness. Sounds like your worth is dictated by this site based on the comments people have said about you   That seattlegirl post burns doesn't it? 

The only time I've ever been upset on this board is when someone said they hope my mom gets raped. I thought that was a tad excessive. And no strangers comments don't dictate my worth in the least lol, as mine shouldn't bother them. Nothing I say should hold that much weight, it's all in jest. I don't even recall what Seattlegirl said. I get enough comments that they all roll together.

Pages