The Challenge: All Stars 2 - Spoilers Discussion

5728 posts / 0 new
Last post

oh all this time I thought the melinda/laterrian and mj/jonna hookup was caught on camera and your telling me it happened when the camera's were off. Yikes they really tryna ruin this show.

It was always said nothing happened while filming or st least caught 

oh all this time I thought the melinda/laterrian and mj/jonna hookup was caught on camera and your telling me it happened when the camera's were off. Yikes they really tryna ruin this show.

It was always said nothing happened while filming or st least caught 

casey, ayanna brad and darrell are the players of the season

i thought jonna would be more in the edit but shes playing really utr 

Darrell? He hasn't done anything so far

Jonna still likes all of MJ's posts lol

Darrell? He hasn't done anything so far

He's won 2 missions, he's narrating, his decisions in deliberation have helped cause some stirs (Cohutta/MJ/Ayanna upset even if briefly). He's on track to be doing more than he's done ever since Ruins. What has Brad done for you to not question him instead.

Jonna has gotten a lot of airtime for not being part of any elimination or wins. She gets confessionals every episode and usually always gets a conversation scene comforting someone. Out of everyone who hasn't won a mission or been in an elimination she's probably gotten the most airtime.

I wonder if Jonna gets an extra stipend for being the resident emotional support challenger? I sensespect they have a buzzer they zap her with the second they detect a cast member crying & in their feelings. Someone should inspect her thumbs for any burns, any1 have MJ's country *** area code phone # to call his blonde Ronald McDonald ole self up? Ngl him and Jonna do make a cute lil scandalous couple~

Jonna has had the best edit. No eliminations. No daily wins yet multiple confessionals in each episode along with camera time. Even if it's just supporting Sophia or Melinda there hasn't been an episode where she was relevant.  The rest have to win or lose to be relevant. 

I wonder if Jonna gets an extra stipend for being the resident emotional support challenger? I sensespect they have a buzzer they zap her with the second they detect a cast member crying & in their feelings. Someone should inspect her thumbs for any burns, any1 have MJ's country *** area code phone # to call his blonde Ronald McDonald ole self up? Ngl him and Jonna do make a cute lil scandalous couple~

LOL you always crack me up.

They've done a pretty good job at establishing the partners tbh. Giving the latterian confessional about jasmine, ayanna's about teck, brad talking about jodi.  

Wait Kendal leaves next week right? She really brought nothing this season. Then again All stars edit is basically around dailies winner and elimination matchups.

Anywho, Supposedly  Derek did a live and Jonna joined him for 10 mins. Her husband was with her and she stated that her in laws have enjoyed watching this season more than the first one (I guess they are working things out). Such a weird situation imo MJ is next to her on every single shot lol

yes lmaoooo very ironic

given how everyone got the partner they wanted before this twist happened, i have to think TJ said something like, "I'd choose very carefully" or something 

So...were we dooped this whole time or was the rib issue just one huge coincidence?

Please tell me we don't lose Casey & Cohutta next episode, especially queen Casey Cooper Sad 

Jonna can do what she wants. She's a rich queen

LOL Cohutta revealed on the Mike Lewis podcast that he and Teck weren't vaccinated and had to quarantine, and Jasmine quarantined because she only had one dose.

LOL Cohutta revealed on the Mike Lewis podcast that he and Teck weren't vaccinated and had to quarantine, and Jasmine quarantined because she only had one dose.

Oops it was those three not shocking by any of them & not shocking that they aren't on season 3 lol

I only heard about Jasmine

Jonna still likes all of MJ's posts lol

Queen

Please tell me we don't lose Casey & Cohutta next episode, especially queen Casey Cooper :( 

We do and it looks like before the mission even happens. My guess is that Casey's pregnancy is revealed and can't compete in the remaining out of safety for she and her baby. And Cohutta has to leave Bc she leaves.

Please tell me we don't lose Casey & Cohutta next episode, especially queen Casey Cooper :( 

We do and it looks like before the mission even happens. My guess is that Casey's pregnancy is revealed and can't compete in the remaining out of safety for she and her baby. And Cohutta has to leave Bc she leaves.

So then who goes next in elimination?

We really don't need reunions when they film back to back...or ever.  When was the last good reunion?

Jonna can do what she wants. She's a rich queen

Jonna was so damn adorable flopping in that flamingo float scene. lmao.

I love the screen time she's getting. 

Maybe I'm just not thinking clearly because its early, but why wouldnt it just be Cohutta going into elimination like Laterrian did? 

Pages