The Challenge: All Stars 2 - Spoilers Discussion

5615 posts / 0 new
Last post

Is there even an episode tomorrow?

yes? why wouldn't there be?

Because it's Thanksgiving?

i don't think that would stop them from releasing the episode...

Plenty of shows are off Thanksgiving week because they know less people will be watching them.  But no one as is watches this show, so either a reason to just release it anyway OR hold off on account of "we need every viewer we can get"

And truthfully we have no idea if the show is doing well or not with viewers

wrong as usual at least you're consistent 

"ViacomCBS Claims Paramount+ Had Its “Most Successful Week Ever”, Adding 1M Subscribers, Paramount+ originals Seal Team, The Game and The Challenge: All Stars also were key drivers, the company said."

https://deadline.com/2021/11/viacomcbs-paramount-plus-streaming-week-million-subscribers-clifford-1234876338/

My heart is about to break

she should've trained 

I mean she went against arguably the strongest girl in the house. I hope it's a close elimination though so she gets some respect as a competitor.

Trying to do some math here for episode 4:

Derrick must get last place because Jodi has the life saver, unless she's not allowed to save a guy.  But then confused as to how Casey orchestrated his elimination, UNLESS she wins and chooses Brad.  But then Steve is confusing too since it sounds like he picks Katie.  I have no idea...

Oh I can't wait until Casey gets rid of Derrick K. I think that's hilarious. 

Oh I can't wait until Casey gets rid of Derrick K. I think that's hilarious. 

But if Jodi has the life shield, how can Casey be the one who gets rid of Derrick?  If they have to vote, Jodi would save Derrick 100%.  Unless Jodi somehow comes in last place in trivia I guess.

My guess is Derrick gets last place and Jodi is only allowed to save one of the nominees. Maybe Steve wins and nominates Ayanna to go against Katie, or votes Ayanna in? Katie def doesn't want to go against Ayanna.

PR, is the Steve/Katie fight explosive or just a small argument? 

While I found Tina at the deliberation entertaining af, putting in all of Darrells roommates, I can't help but think it was a really dumb decision to even consider Jodi this early in the game. Granted the elimination was more equalized than I thought it would be, but 9 out of 10 times I would put my money on Jodi. Why **** off someone so early in the game that is one of the top female competitors?  Of course its going to come back and haunt her 

While I found Tina at the deliberation entertaining af, putting in all of Darrells roommates, I can't help but think it was a really dumb decision to even consider Jodi this early in the game. Granted the elimination was more equalized than I thought it would be, but 9 out of 10 times I would put my money on Jodi. Why **** off someone so early in the game that is one of the top female competitors?  Of course its going to come back and haunt her 

True but don't forget that this is a shortened season so the amount of time you have of putting her in are limited. Take the shot if you have it because anything can happen in the elimination. We've seen Jodi crack under pressure in the past so I wouldn't say she is guaranteed to win.

Tina had to put in 2 out of Casey, Jonna, and Jodi.  She presumably had never met Jonna before this and had done two seasons with Casey, so seems logical she'd save her at the least.

True but don't forget that this is a shortened season so the amount of time you have of putting her in are limited. Take the shot if you have it because anything can happen in the elimination. We've seen Jodi crack under pressure in the past so I wouldn't say she is guaranteed to win.

I doubt Jodi or Tina could fake the pleasantries with each other so it was an easy decision 

Giggles at the next male to be eliminated...well I hope chubbies got enough promo 

Giggles at the next male to be eliminated...well I hope chubbies got enough promo 

It should be a great episode! 

I'm hoping for the best but I'm worried that after this weeks episode, the season will go downhill. We lose Tina next week then Kendal, Cohutta, and Casey go out in DQs in the following episodes and then supposedly Brad and Jodi get DQ'ed in their elimination. The only thing to kinda look forward to is Latterian vs Tyler which seems like it will be pole wrestle.

Pages