The Challenge: All Stars 2 - Spoilers Discussion

5612 posts / 0 new
Last post

There's been one promo and not everyone was in the ones from season 1.

Can they like...... release an actual trailer soon???

Can they like...... release an actual trailer soon???

Two more days until the 500th episode, they better drop it then

I think she is pregnant, she doesn't post her full body on her story like she used to before AS2

I wonder if they included the lifesaver again this season?

i would love to see it back

I don't think it works with the format that Pink said it was.

The life saver twist was a flop 

That might work with a interesting cast but definitely not with that season one cast

The life saver twist was a flop 

That might work with a interesting cast but definitely not with that season one cast

i think it may work well on 3 

There's a format?

There's a format?

Yes. It's in the lock thread:

Format

- The first few challenges are either random pairs or individual. Then at some point it becomes pairs.-  Last place pair or individuals goes in.- Winning team nominates 4 people (2 guys and 2 girls). The house votes which one goes in against the people that got last.

There's a format?

Yes. It's in the lock thread:

Format

- The first few challenges are either random pairs or individual. Then at some point it becomes pairs.-  Last place pair or individuals goes in.- Winning team nominates 4 people (2 guys and 2 girls). The house votes which one goes in against the people that got last.

Thanks--I apologize I was thinking "theme" for some reason--it's been a long day  lol

*cough* Melinda and Jonna *cough*

Do we think production will edit it out? Or nah, they only protect certain males when it comes to cheating?

oop gamer confirmed. You were dead on with the MJ guess Camille.

i think PR said the LT/Melinda stuff wasnt on camera so idk if we will see that. But with the timing of Jonna deleting pics and not when she immediately came back, makes me think we may see that...

oop gamer confirmed. You were dead on with the MJ guess Camille

I knew it! Seems like they got a little too close as partners and to win the Challenge together is crazy. PR said no one hooked up in the house though - it was after they came back. Guess MJ's old "I only like blondes" rule is a thing of the past.

Hmmmm....so we wont see it on season 2. But we will DEFINITELY see it on season 3 (if they all still hooking up)

Hmmmm....so we wont see it on season 2. But we will DEFINITELY see it on season 3 (if they all still hooking up)

Well, their flirtation and connection started on this season. But no one crossed the line on camera or atleast if they did were good at hiding it.

I want to say "as long as they're happy" but hopefully they ended their relationships first. 

I want to say "as long as they're happy" but hopefully they ended their relationships first. 

lmao

I need season 3 episodes to be 2 hours each. There are so many interesting dynamics and storylines.

So are we getting a full trailer today? Lol

So are we getting a full trailer today? Lol

i think so. I just wonder if they're going to wait for the aftermath to be released or if they will do it on social media beforehand 

Pages