The Challenge: All Stars 2 - Spoilers Discussion

5728 posts / 0 new
Last post

This will be LTs second time he is involved with someone with a significant other.

lmao he denies he hooked up with kathryn now too smh

Jonna could do better

lol

Well Jonna at least picked an opportune time to step out on her SO after just securing a nice bag this season.

If these marriages can't survive the short amount of time it takes to film this show, then they must not be very strong. 

I can kind of see the appeal in LT, but MJ? 

And what are people talking about when they say LT did this before? On his Road Rules season?

If these marriages can't survive the short amount of time it takes to film this show, then they must not be very strong. 

And what are people talking about when they say LT did this before? On his Road Rules season?

yes

https://www.reddit.com/r/MtvChallenge/comments/mhh4gi/if_youre_still_not_super_familiar_with_laterrian/

yes

https://www.reddit.com/r/MtvChallenge/comments/mhh4gi/if_youre_still_not_super_familiar_with_laterrian/

Oh, I didn't watch that season. What was interesting from that clip is LT seemed to be aware that because of the way he looks he's fetishized by women. And second, a young Theo Von is bothered but some people may not know that he was smashing Sarah Greyson on the Gauntlet when she had a boyfriend. lol. 

Not surprised that Melinda hooked up with lt, didn't she he hook up with Brandon on cutthroat 

Jay tweeted that Jonna deleted the pics of her husband once she got home from filming but thats not true. 

I distinctly remember because I was looking at her IG after filming was done and I came here to make a comment that I never realized they both had the same colored eyes so its no wonder both her kids have them too. I made the post on Sept 15th. So she deleted them sometime in the past month.

Jay tweeted that Jonna deleted the pics of her husband once she got home from filming but thats not true. 

I distinctly remember because I was looking at her IG after filming was done and I came here to make a comment that I never realized they both had the same colored eyes so its no wonder both her kids have them too. I made the post on Sept 15th. So she deleted them sometime in the past month.

They were still until they did the promo stuff in LA or/and NYC 

I mean Jonna seems to apparently have low standards looks-wise so it wouldn't shock me if she considers MJ an upgrade 

Not only that, jay is saying LT lives with his girlfriend? This is a whole *** mess. 

Surely LT wasn't that serious with his girlfriend though? I mean he was just hooking up with Aneesa earlier this year on AS1

i feel odd, first time I ever discuss a cast member's dating life (like I gaf) lmao

i guess we shouldn't be surprised that these cast members aren't exactly the role models for 'morality'. Some people could just have non-monogamous relationships though.

Melinda husband stay liking all her pics and all pics posted about her on all stars so maybe they have an open relationship who tf knows. 

This is so messy I love it lol

I mean Jonna seems to apparently have low standards looks-wise so it wouldn't shock me if she considers MJ an upgrade 

Yeah, this is by far Jonna's hottest man. He was her boyfriend post-Zach. Damn was he fine.

Melinda husband stay liking all her pics and all pics posted about her on all stars so maybe they have an open relationship who tf knows. 

maybe hes a cuck lol

but yah its probably open marriage if he is having sex with other women all the time and theyre both staying lol

LT hooked-up with Aneesa...yikes.

Yeah, this is by far Jonna's hottest man. He was her boyfriend post-Zach. Damn was he fine.

he fine

Mj looks like an older version of cj from her real world season so it isn't shocking 

Jonna sure loves her frumpy white men huh lol

Casey seems way more mature in her confessional, that some queen shit. 

those ******** putting in that darrell quote knowing what happens SMH 

are some of the challenges team challenges? i thought they were mostly individual or duo? but the trailer seems to show some bigger team challenges

Any promos coming out today for this?

Pages