The Challenge: All Stars 2 - Spoilers Discussion

5728 posts / 0 new
Last post

As of now production thinks Derrick is going to be a fan fav because he was done "dirty"

Well they think wrong! Lol Queen Casey will be praised as a hero!

By us not the masses

As of now production thinks Derrick is going to be a fan fav because he was done "dirty"

Maybe they should make next season spy themed too while they have the time.

Also in the teaser it says homecoming starts Nov 24th so can't imagine all stars until after that. 

I heard a closer date for this than the 24th of Nov nothing is for sure though 

The same people who think Josh will turn into a fan favorite, think Derrick will be too? Lolol. I don't believe they really think that, they just like that he hypes their shitty ideas up.

I thot Nov 24th was for Homecoming? 

It is but I assumed they'd air around the same time and I don't want to wait till then for All Stars 2. I want it yesterday.

The same people who think Josh will turn into a fan favorite, think Derrick will be too? Lolol. I don't believe they really think that, they just like that he hypes their shitty ideas up.

Derrick was at one time a fan favorite though--especially around G2

Yes but I heard a pontitial date for this one that would be on November but before the 24th

Nov 1st or bust.

Yes but I heard a pontitial date for this one that would be on November but before the 24th

which is weird since they already started advertising homecoming. I will never understand how their minds work. Theyve gotta be saving the trailer for the 500th

https://twitter.com/gamervev/status/1447354996417253378?s=21 

I KNOW THATS RIGHT

#CaseysCrusadersUnite

https://twitter.com/gamervev/status/1447354996417253378?s=21 

I KNOW THATS RIGHT

You got me excited thinking it was a promo or something. Lol

I want a teaser. 

I want a trailer, cast photos, premiere date, and tons of promotion. 

I want a trailer, cast photos, premiere date, and tons of promotion. 

if anything we're rooting for the person that did him dirty 

Cosigned.

How desperate for clout do you have to be to talk up an elimination you won by accident YEARS after like it was some iconic reality TV moment.

Mark over here teasing this knowing it's probably not going to drop for a least other 2 weeks

Mark over here teasing this knowing it's probably not going to drop for a least other 2 weeks

I think we may get a teaser tomorrow and the trailer next wed. ::fingers crossed::

We are actually getting something 

Its about time lol

Today?

Pages