The Challenge: All Stars 2 - Spoilers Discussion

5340 posts / 0 new
Last post

I want to see Ayanna come back and Veronica. Will there be a makeup? Or drama? Both are great tv.  

Ellen please! And Emily B from Road Rules. I doubt casting even knows those 2 though. 

If they know Sophia they know Ellen

I would love for Ellen to be on the show. 

Is it possible to get any of the other Xtreme girls next season since Jodi couldn't get it done Smile

I would like to see Ibis again.

I'm not sure if Ibis is ruled out since she worked on production, if not I definitely see her showing up for season 3 or 4.

I would like to see Ibis again.

Ibis isn't coming back. She's a producer and said in her podcast with Mike Lewis, once you cross over you can't go back.

I want to see Ayanna come back and Veronica. Will there be a makeup? Or drama? Both are great tv.  

Ellen please! And Emily B from Road Rules. I doubt casting even knows those 2 though. 

If they know Sophia they know Ellen

For sure! Ellen was way more relevant than Sophia on her one and only season (plus RR + casting special).

Ellen over Sophia undoubtedly.

are kina and jillian possibilities?

are kina and jillian possibilities?

I don't think Kina wants to change her name again. Lol

Is it still being called all stars though when apparently they want people like tony and others who debuted on the show not even 10 years ago lol

Jillian and Angela will be on the next season of All Stars: Rivals

Svetlana <3

I think Ellen might have declined because she apparently lives in a really religious community now. 

Mallory, Julie, Timmy, Belou, Lori, Antoine for Season 3, please! Even though it likely won't happen for any of them lol. 

The taste! Realworldportland2 to replace Skye!

What could you POSSIBLY have against Mr.Beggy? He's one of my favorite castmembers of all time lol

I need paula and svetlana to return and win together on all star besties

Veterans vs Rookies

I need paula and svetlana to return and win together on all star besties

Real World vs Road Rules

Season 3 will be controlled by Sophia and Ruthie. 

Season 3 will be controlled by Sophia and Ruthie. 

Ruthie can't even control her alcohol 

Beauty vs brains would be cute 

Is it still being called all stars though when apparently they want people like tony and others who debuted on the show not even 10 years ago lol

Some of them have brought more than some of the people that have been cast on the previous 2 All Stars seasons. More recognizable to fans and create bigger engagement.

nm  

I think that's why it's called All Stars instead of Legends or OG. Let's be real s lot of the cast in the first two seasons weren't All Stars. 

I think that's why it's called All Stars instead of Legends or OG. Let's be real s lot of the cast in the first two seasons weren't All Stars. 

This like jiselea is not an allstar lol

Pages