Are You The One? (Season 6)- SPOILERS

3530 posts / 0 new
Last post

Damn.  Nostalgic or nah? 

lmao

Team-Hilsongz wrote:
So since my answer is NOT no, lemme tell you what I did: before I told anybody (neither fave family member nor my bestie of 3 yrs), I made sure. Because that's what responsible adults do. Keyana is an emotionally stunted, messy, drama queen. Tis all. 

okay so lemme know what you do when you are in her situation. The fact you're slating her when you KNOW better is ********. Not painting yourself in a good way at all. 

I literally just did. Neither are you; I highlighted the way you have very little to say about anyone but always ready to crack on Jada. With your selective amnesia, Jada wasn't the only one who told Michael & like Keyana said, the girl already apologized as soon as it happened. Now the part 2 of the reunion go into what Jada actually did wrong, save your bitterness til then. 

There's something so endearing and sweet about katana. She's really growing on me.

Shannon has the personality of a wallpaper and is a doormat when it comes to guys they stay cheating on her.

Seeing her act tough is hilarious, she is not a bad ***** just a sad one all bark no bite.

Way I see the Keyana pregnancy situation:

1. She probably wanted to find out for sure before talking to Michael.

2. If she tells him then that makes it real and she's not emotionally ready for that.

3. The reason she told Jada about it Is because Jada (through no fault of her own) caught Keyana in an emotional moment right after taking a test and she couldn't really hold it in or fake that she was totally okay and it just came out.

4. That was nobody's story to tell but Keyana. If she told you, that doesn't give you any right to tell others.

Queen Tyranny >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"BOPPED THE THOT!"

I just watched the reunion and it's really embarrassing how hard Shannon, Taylor and Carolina are grasping for relevancy. 

Shannon has the personality of a wallpaper and is a doormat when it comes to guys they stay cheating on her.Seeing her act tough is hilarious, she is not a bad ***** just a sad one all bark no bite.

She's like 4ft too. Any of those girls would've flung her. Why is she doing more now than she did on AYTO?

If Shannon was really about it she would have come to stage but she didn't so she needs to stop acting like she suddenly has balls. Girl is the definition of irrelevant. 

If Shannon was really about it she would have come to stage but she didn't so she needs to stop acting like she suddenly has balls. Girl is the definition of irrelevant. 

So basically Keyana confides in Jada cause she's scared and in a house full of people she doesn't know, worried she might be pregnant but not sure,  not ready to stress Michael out in case it's not true,  and Jada runs to her two bffs to gossip and chit chat about it, until Michael forces it out of them because they're whispering in front of him...  Jada was in the wrong and I'm glad she realized that and apologized. That was the right thing to do.

So basically Keyana confides in Jada cause she's scared and in a house full of people she doesn't know, worried she might be pregnant but not sure,  not ready to stress Michael out in case it's not true,  and Jada runs to her two bffs to gossip and chit chat about it, until Michael forces it out of them because they're whispering in front of him...  Jada was in the wrong and I'm glad she realized that and apologized. That was the right thing to do.
Jada is still a fraud for doing that. That's such a sensitive issue and the first thing she does is goes and gossips what a fake ***** smh.

Her apology was like "Oh sorry" not some heartfealt message. Legend Keyana can be edited crazy all day, but we know the truth ☕️

I kept flip flopping about Keyana all season.  She was my preseason fave but she did Ethan dirty and looked really bad and with the whole Michael situation — but it was all edit and the way she handled everything and carried herself throughout the season made me like her again.

Carolina should never be in front of a camera again. She talks like she hiccups in front of every word or like she has a speech impediment.. she must have been nervous and scared that Alexis was ganna whoop her *** or get exposed like she did. ☕️ 

Carolina should never be in front of a camera again. She talks like she hiccups in front of every word or like she has a speech impediment.. she must have been nervous and scared that Alexis was ganna whoop her *** or get exposed like she did. ☕️ 

Carolina's mumble comes out more when she's drunk. Hence, most of S5, she was drunk.

Partially watched AfterBuzz with Keith, Ethan, Tori, etc. and they said they were shocked that Carolina even tried to come for Alexis because Alexis is ******* and no one ever knows what she's going to do.

Saddest thing is that Jada has fans. 

Jada and Keyana both said they were extremely close in the house so they obviously worked it out.

Jada is mad cool. You seem pressed sweetheart. 

Least favorite person this season. She's just annoying to me sorry and I don't get her temper tantrums when someone doesn't like her. Don't get the hype..at all.

Im sorry no one else that you ****** from all the other seasons didn't want you

In that moment, Carolina knew that Alexis wasn't the one.

i think my favorite quote this season is still "first of all it's not lingerie, SECOND OF ALL, IT'S A BODYSUIT"

i love jada lol

Littleitaly wrote:
Team-Hilsongz wrote:So since my answer is NOT no, lemme tell you what I did: before I told anybody (neither fave family member nor my bestie of 3 yrs), I made sure. Because that's what responsible adults do. Keyana is an emotionally stunted, messy, drama queen. Tis all. 
okay so lemme know what you do when you are in her situation. The fact you're slating her when you KNOW better is ********. Not painting yourself in a good way at all. 

I literally just did. Neither are you; I highlighted the way you have very little to say about anyone but always ready to crack on Jada. With your selective amnesia, Jada wasn't the only one who told Michael & like Keyana said, the girl already apologized as soon as it happened. Now the part 2 of the reunion go into what Jada actually did wrong, save your bitterness til then. 

oh honey, I love that you are following my posts (to an extent) but honestly, your opinion is unfounded and garbage. Ok so Jada wasn't the only one who backstabbed Keyana but anyone who does (your baby girl Jada included) is GARBAGE. turning on someone who needs you in a crisis to try stir up drama for a storyline makes you honestly the lowest of the low. Thinking you are pregnant to someone who is passing out their **** like Halloween candy is a horrendous experience and if you are SERIOUSLY trying to demonise Keyana in this scenario then honestly someone needs to speak to your mama...

The reunion was interesting.   

Michaels a piece of ****** He's probably the worst person I've seen on these types of shows since Peter from Bad Blood. 

I feel bad for Keyana...I judged her heavy early in the season but man,  she got a bad edit. I really respected the way she attempted to go about the pregnancy. She tried to confide in someone but didn't want to tell Michael because obviously he would have acted the way we watched him act all season....I hope she ends up with someone who cares about her.

Alivia is fire.  Second time saying this today.  I never saw it until recently.... I heard shes dating Kareem but I'd love to see her in a challenge environment.  Gives me Cooke / Averey vibes...laid back around the right type of people 

Part of me wants to like Kareem and say he got a bad edit the first half of the season because I felt he was a bit more enjoyable to watch as the season went on but some of that behavior was just unexplainable. 

Joe might as well bring his rich parents on stage with him so people would be able to understand why he is so confident and gets so many girls. 

And finally,   I know I will get some slack for this and if I'm wrong,  good...I hope I'm wrong - Alexis seemed off to me throughout the entire reunion.  I love her and was dying when she ripped into Carolina but there were several times the camera panned to her and she had this glare on her face that concerned me...I just hope she was liquored up at the reunion and it wasn't anything else. Everyone has their demons and I feel like Keith bringing up her mother and the conversations with her could have gone in a direction that may have explained something she didn't want us to hear but it seems like she changed the subject quick enough.   Again,  I hope it's just booze and the way she is.... I'd hate to see her going through something.  

Audrey and Shad were my favorite perfect match of the season<3

Yes! I loveee them together! And I actually ended up loving Shad.

Y'all, I ******* DIED when Shannon tried to get tough at the reunion. Like straight cackling out loud. LIKE WHO DID SHE THINK SHE WAS HAHAHAHA. And she didn't even go out on the stage she hid behind the damn curtain! LIKE ***** SIT DOWN ******

I understand the "magic of reality TV" (editing) quite well, but at the end of the day I haven't seen anything from Keyana to make me like her so I'm still not a fan.

And tbh - I still hope Keith/Alexis end up together. Even if she is gonna bang daddy Michael Halpern to get back at him. Like I hope she tears Carolina groupie *** up *****. Like something about their dynamic is so compelling. They're so bad for each other... but so perfect for each other at the same time.

I understand the "magic of reality TV" (editing) quite well, but at the end of the day I haven't seen anything from Keyana to make me like her so I'm still not a fan.

And tbh - I still hope Keith/Alexis end up together. Even if she is gonna bang daddy Michael Halpern to get back at him. Like I hope she tears Carolina groupie *** up *****. Like something about their dynamic is so compelling. They're so bad for each other... but so perfect for each other at the same time.

SAME! I LOVEEEE Alexis and Keith. 

Pages