National Football League: 2009-2010

362 posts / 0 new
Last post
Apparently Carolina is in the market for opening a petting zoo for the little ones on game day.
I'm completely mistified by were Clausen fell to in the mid 40's, really the bills didn't draft him and Colt mccoy was even a bigger shocker at 85 he was drafted this is just sad.
[QUOTE=mr.unamazing;170773]I'm completely mistified by were Clausen fell to in the mid 40's, really the bills didn't draft him and Colt mccoy was even a bigger shocker at 85 he was drafted this is just sad.[/QUOTE] Im not shocked that Clausen fell as far as he did at all. He did fall to a team where he will have a chance to be good, but i still think he will be a bust. But i cant believe Mccoy fell so far, but in a couple years he will be a solid starter.
Claussen actually didn't shock me as bad I just thought he was definately going to be picked by the Bills as they need a quarterback. Though colt is much better then where he got drafted and getting picked up by the quarterback wasteland must really suck.
Colt was the only pick I wanted my team to lock down so I'm really excited about that. I don't think it's a shock at all that QBs are slipping down draft boards; making an early pick at that position that ends up being a bust sets you back years and years and years and years (as is the case of every QB we have had since Kozar).
[QUOTE=mr.unamazing;170851]Claussen actually didn't shock me as bad I just thought he was definately going to be picked by the Bills as they need a quarterback. Though colt is much better then where he got drafted and getting picked up by the quarterback wasteland must really suck.[/QUOTE] Next year's QB class is much stronger...with their choices, the Bills will be first on the clock next year, so they'll have their pick of anyone.
Sweet! Mesko to the Pats. First punter taken! He'll be starting right away.
[QUOTE=molds13;170876]Sweet! Mesko to the Pats. First punter taken! He'll be starting right away.[/QUOTE] Yeah im happy for him, he is a great punter. I was hoping the lions would get him. Im kinda suprised Stevie Brown got drafted. I cant believe Donavon Warren went undrafted. I thought he would go in the 4th or 5th round. He should have stayed in school.
Oopsie! [url=http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=5140313]Miami Dolphins GM Jeff Ireland apologizes to Dez Bryant for asking if his mother was a prostitute - ESPN Dallas[/url]
Damn those maple bars! [URL="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5265276"]Tate 'embarrassed' by doughnut incident[/URL]
[strike]Well, Let's Hope The Colts Can WIN The Super Bowl This Year. Great Performance Last Year.....We Can Only Do A Little Better.[/strike] Well, let's hope the Colts can WIN the Super Bowl this year. Great performance last year...we can only do a little better.

Pages