The Challenge: Generic Thread

69460 posts / 0 new
Last post

We've already seen I2 on Netflix. Way to he behind the times Paraflop. Call me when Inferno 1 is dropped.

Don't really understand how can someone even tolerate Fessy, he doesn't have 1 redeeming quality

Honestly from what I seen of Fessy he doesn't seem all that bad. I feel like he'gets alot of unecessary flak. 

He puts himself in it, he talks a big game when he can't even eat, and the only thing he has done on the show is basically beating guys 2 guys half his size in hall brawlv and a guy with one arm in pole wrestle. Not to mention his antics out of the game calling himself and athlete and a boxer when is posture is terrible and he can't throw a punch, being a male ***** and a cheater he is basically the male Tori

lmao are you Haleigh ? This is way too personally invested anger. It should not bee that deep you mad cause he practicing boxing and calls himself an athlete and his bad posture is making you punch air ? Some of yall legit gotta take a break off this site and reevaluate. Its ok to dislike the dude but this was just odd. Fessy was not terrible last season he only annouyed me in double agents and i don't know about Haleigh but as far as Amanda a guy can't cheat on you if he isn't your bf lmao thats just goofiness.

Don't really understand how can someone even tolerate Fessy, he doesn't have 1 redeeming quality

Honestly from what I seen of Fessy he doesn't seem all that bad. I feel like he'gets alot of unecessary flak. 

He puts himself in it, he talks a big game when he can't even eat, and the only thing he has done on the show is basically beating guys 2 guys half his size in hall brawlv and a guy with one arm in pole wrestle. Not to mention his antics out of the game calling himself and athlete and a boxer when is posture is terrible and he can't throw a punch, being a male ***** and a cheater he is basically the male Tori

lmao are you Haleigh ? This is way too personally invested anger. It should not bee that deep you mad cause he practicing boxing and calls himself an athlete and his bad posture is making you punch air ? Some of yall legit gotta take a break off this site and reevaluate. Its ok to dislike the dude but this was just odd. Fessy was not terrible last season he only annouyed me in double agents and i don't know about Haleigh but as far as Amanda a guy can't cheat on you if he isn't your bf lmao thats just goofiness.

Just look at who wrote that...it's Big Fool. You can't take that clown seriously. 

Haleigh has a life and occupation to worry about Fessy contrary to him who is still liking her pics on twitter drspite her saying she doesn't want any contact with him, and sorry to dissapoint you but I'm not her. Do you know the difference between anger and dont liking a person because he's trash? I dont have no ill will towards Fessy, just dont like him and wish i would never see him in my screen again, in the case of Amanda if you are compromised with one person, and you betray that person its cheating, being that person a gf/bf or a no tags relationship

Guess im not free to dislike someone because cyclops thinks i have "anger" maybe you should keep that energy in other threads of this forum 

Just look at who wrote that...it's Big Fool. You can't take that clown seriously. 

Look the least intellectually developed member of this site is calling someone a clown... Just disappear Devin d*** licker nobody wants you here.. Dont you have some part of Devin's body to worship? 

I dont have much hope for mtv making casting better next season. First a youtube video of kaycee's "best moments" and now they made one for devin... sigh well it had a good run.

It feels like they're purposely trying to tank the show at this point

THIS. It's so bizzare.

I dont have much hope for mtv making casting better next season. First a youtube video of kaycee's "best moments" and now they made one for devin... sigh well it had a good run.

Devin hasn't done NEARLY enough to even warrant that. Like I'm sorry but that's a damn joke. MTV really needs this damn show. 

THIS. It's so bizzare.

Yep they air reruns of ridiculousness a million times a week yet cant give their highest rated show another repeat throughout the week.

Am I the only one that thinks production is happy with how things are?

Don't know about this last season, ratings were terrible and even casuals were bashing it, you can argue with the classic "all publicity is good publicity" but i don't think it applies here

Don't know about this last season, ratings were terrible and even casuals were bashing it, you can argue with the classic "all publicity is good publicity" but i don't think it applies here

I agree the show is trash and that the ratings tanked.  And I may be completely off base here but I get the feeling that production loves their regulars and believe that the fans will keep watching/return.

All Stars has been far from perfect but it reminds me of what the show should be.

i think up until SLA they were happy, but I think that reception by casuals being sooo bad will at least have them tweak something 

kind of reminds me of the Bloodlines/Rivals 3 to Invasion transition although i cant remember for sure what the casual reception was for Rivals 3 (but if i remember correctly bloodlines was received terribly)

while the show has had some good seasons here and there, it's been pretty garbage since like the island. There's been WAY more bad seasons then good. 

while the show has had some good seasons here and there, it's been pretty garbage since like the island. There's been WAY more bad seasons then good. 

I think the Duel 2-Exes run was pretty solid even if I didn't like JEK.  I know some people love Exes 2 but aside from Free Agents I absolutely hated Rivals II-Rivals III.  Invasion and XXX we good(ish) then the troika nonsense started then the irrelevant internations.  But it can't even get through a season since WOTW2.  

And I know we all like different seasons but I'll still watch Duel 2, The Ruins, Fresh Meat 2, Cutthroat, Rivals, Free Agents, Invasion and XXX over again.  So I guess that's 8 out of 14 during that run that I found good enough to keep watching.  I might even be able to get through Exes and Seasons.

i think up until SLA they were happy, but I think that reception by casuals being sooo bad will at least have them tweak something 

kind of reminds me of the Bloodlines/Rivals 3 to Invasion transition although i cant remember for sure what the casual reception was for Rivals 3 (but if i remember correctly bloodlines was received terribly)

Bloodlines/Rivals 3 was absolutely a low point.  It got us some old school returns though.  I still think Exes 2 was complete garbage other than Sarah's move at the end but i know many love Exes 2.

They were happy with double agents but not spies lies and allies from its reception and ratings. Wasnt season 38 pushed to march and apparently talks about mtv reaching out to cara again and others who havent been on in awhile

They know the show is struggling which is why they delayed filming for so long. They are just to stupid to understand their problems and how to fix it. 

Ruins is watchable until wes is gone... FM2 was pretty boring and chit. I think out of that era cutthroat might be the best one.  

i even find free agents to be highly overrated on a rewatch. First half of invasion was really enjoyable, the dirty 30 saga SUCKED, I watched some war the worlds and liked it but haven't seen anything since. Don't want nor need to. Truth be told - once BOTH feeder shows were done it was only a matter of time until the challenge as a whole would be done.  

the cbs merger reminds me of the time Warner aol merger ... and it was one of the worst mergers ever

They know the show is struggling which is why they delayed filming for so long. They are just to stupid to understand their problems and how to fix it. 

I thought PR said that wasn't why it was delayed.

Ruins is watchable until wes is gone... FM2 was pretty boring and chit. I think out of that era cutthroat might be the best one.  

i even find free agents to be highly overrated on a rewatch. First half of invasion was really enjoyable, the dirty 30 saga SUCKED, I watched some war the worlds and liked it but haven't seen anything since. Don't want nor need to. Truth be told - once BOTH feeder shows were done it was only a matter of time until the challenge as a whole would be done.  

the cbs merger reminds me of the time Warner aol merger ... and it was one of the worst mergers ever

Darrell leaving is the only part of The Ruins I dislike but I like Susie so...I just wish Brad wasn't an idiot and they would have gotten rid of Casey early on.

I thought Fresh Meat 2 was great.  Jenn played a great game and Kenny vs. Wes without Kenny's crew made for good TV.  Landon winning with Carley makes that season great for me.   Cutthroat is actually my favorite season after Inferno 2 other than I hate Brad/Tori/Dunbar winning.

I like the second half of Invasion better than the first.  Only flaw of Invasion was Champs vs Champs instead of making it one game.  Free Agents was great other than John winning but at least he had to earn it.  Dirty 30 was great for me but the next two seasons were awful.  

Dirty 30, like the rest in that trio of garbage, was too convoluted. Too much purging and redemption. Second half of invasion was a lot of wasted potential with a terrible format. I get they wanted to avoid another ruins but the underdogs were way better than the challengers on ruins.  

The shows decline was 2 things happening at once: JEK taking over and the end of road rules. Even by that point the real world was hit and miss. 

Allan Aguirre lists his top 10 challenge competitors of 2021 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo3mKuOg6jA&t=260s

Allan Aguirre lists his top 10 challenge competitors of 2021 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo3mKuOg6jA&t=260s

Who? 

Pages