The Challenge: Generic Thread

69447 posts / 0 new
Last post

Double agents had tons of rookies but they were mostly from american shows= close to 1 million views

spies lies and allies: tons of international rookies= 500k

clearly they need to stick to america.

Ah yes, all the ratings brought in by Joseph amber m and lio 

Just because Amber has an obsessive fanbase, she was not/is not noteworthy.

Double agents had tons of rookies but they were mostly from american shows= close to 1 million views

spies lies and allies: tons of international rookies= 500k

clearly they need to stick to america.

Ah yes, all the ratings brought in by Joseph amber m and lio 

thanks for clarifying it was all of amber fans bringing the ratings *giggles*

You're even helping me more.. The truth is that all thr last standout rookies are Brits/Internationals, be it Theo, Turbo, Rogan, Dee or Georgia

You're even helping me more.. The truth is that all thr last standout rookies are Brits/Internationals, be it Theo, Turbo, Rogan, Dee or Georgia

Well none of those are ever returning so what are we gonna do now...

The truth is that all thr last standout rookies are Brits/Internationals, be it Theo, Turbo, Rogan, Dee or Georgia

And how did it turn out with them? 

But i still think its clear the key to decent ratings are casting mostly vets unfortunately and if you gotta cast rookies make sure they are only a few and american. From an entertainment standpoint they gotta cast more vets that havent been on in awhile.

Again what rookies would actually bring ratings in? 

none really the vets do well mostly ct if were being honest. 

If they don't put it on against Survivor they could pull a small fraction of that fan base.  But the truth is we keep getting too many rookies.

But i still think its clear the key to decent ratings are casting mostly vets unfortunately and if you gotta cast rookies make sure they are only a few and american. From an entertainment standpoint they gotta cast more vets that havent been on in awhile.

I don't think there is a clear formula, they need to cast vets but they have to be likable vets, Devins, Fessys and Joshes won't do it, they should cast mainly people that can speak English in conditions and stop with the randoms from Spain or Romania, and people from random shows that nobody watch like 12 dates of christmas

They can stop casting ppl from survivor Soviet Union gulags. No1 watches that international chit.  

they really thought cause the original Brits kinda worked out, any and every other country would lol. I get not casting beer anymore, but what's wrong w the other Brits?

https://youtu.be/Q0aBCCnSDWk

Then if none will bring in ratings what's the reason not to cast cheap people from survivor Romania 

Then if none will bring in ratings what's the reason not to cast cheap people from survivor Romania 

I think the main problem with people from Romania, Spain etc. Its that due to their difficulty expressing its hard to connect/like them, while the Brits for example were loud and tried to play the game and were easy to like, these new rookies from other countries are just followers

because the american rookies will keep the ratings afloat versus sinking like spies lies and allies. The ratings dropping between double agents and spies lies and allies in such a short time prove it. People dont want to see half the cast being unknowns.

That was far from being the main problem this season, people didn't turn of the tv because of the rookies, they turned it of because of the vet kumbaya, Devin licking Josh's balls, production editing fights out, and people literally hating the main characters of the season... The only vets overall liked this season were Cory, Amanda and Ashley, that should say something

because the american rookies will keep the ratings afloat versus sinking like spies lies and allies. The ratings dropping between double agents and spies lies and allies in such a short time prove it. People dont want to see half the cast being unknowns.

Who is saying they want half the cast to be international? What I'm saying is the "only American rookies since international wont bring in ratings" argument is stupid since none of those rookies are bringing in ratings regardless of where they come from 

Who is saying they want half the cast to be international? What I'm saying is the "only American rookies since international wont bring in ratings" argument is stupid since none of those rookies are bringing in ratings regardless of where they come from 

what is your solution then? Who would you cast?

Hell if you want only American rookies who can bring in ratings then let's just cast directly from tiktok next season 

Bring back some of the old vets like Jordan, Kailah, Tony, Bananas or even Jenna for example would help

I'd put internationals on but just a few from like Nigeria Australia etc, it really doesn't matter since casusls hate like 90% of rookies just for existing. 

Even in Britain and France there is a lot of reality tv potential for the challenge, most reality tv stars in both countries have a huge following

Lol you people always say bring back so and so as if they even want to be back or can be back.  

it's a 2 way street. Production needs to want them and the talent needs to be available. 

Pages