The Challenge: Generic Thread

68975 posts / 0 new
Last post

someone on reddit started collating all the hints Pink and especially Gamer have made:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MtvChallenge/comments/q1msbd/baseless_early_speculation_thread_for_all_stars_3/

someone on reddit started collating all the hints Pink and especially Gamer have made:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MtvChallenge/comments/q1msbd/baseless_early_speculation_thread_for_all_stars_3/

I know it said Tony Raines would mist likely not be on, but would he even count as All Stars to specualte? He's surely too recent

Do we honestly need Roogan & Georgia -- would much rather Melissa, Briana (AYTO), Kayleigh & I didn't mind Dee either but we know she can't even step foot on a mtv production anymore lmao

actually looking back I didn't mean Mattie forgot how big for nothing she was ☕️

Briana also provided nothing

She wasn't afraid to speak up, likable & was harmless definitely deserve another shot with better format from horrid Dry 30 

Is it sad that Briana has been on 2 seasons and I completely she ever existed? 

I can't believe there are people who enjoyed the skulls format more than any other twists from the 30s. These producers really brainwashed people.

It was a cool twist the first time they did it. When they continue to use twists again and especially how soon they did it again, it lost its steam. Like when they did the steal or split twist, they at least waited a few seasons to do it again. The fact that the skull twist and now this swapping partners twist were back to back seasons, they're gonna get old.

Total Madness would have been way more interesting with Paulie on it. He was planning to go in every elimination untill he sent everyone home, that's what the papa roach clip meant, just goes to show how scared your favs are.

lmao im sorry man but if you actually believe that you are as delusional as Paulie thinking him/Cara are actually gonna get back on the challenge

I don't follow anything more challenge related  stuff than this so apologies for asking something that's been talked about, but why is Paulie rumored to never being allowed back on a challenge?

its funny cause "keys" from the island were essentially skulls but the difference is everyone wasnt entitled to earning one. Even when they only had 10 gold skulls, the gameplay was still bad.

I think they shouldve kept rhe format a bit more similar to The Island but revamped it.

What's everybody's top 3 seasons? Mine are Inferno 2/ Ruins/ Final Reckoning. Each from a complete different generation but each gold for their time 

Fresh Meat, The Inferno II, Rivals

Do any challengers share the same bday?

Nelson and Kam. 

Kailah and Jonna

Devin & Kenny 

Ashley Kelsey & Theresa

Sophia, Johnny Bananas and Sean Lineker. Also, Ryan Kehoe and Shane were born on the exact same day. 

Also Natalie Anderson and Laurel. 

Eric Nies and Kellyanne have the same birthday... I only know this because it's the same as mine.

My man Paulie will do damage in a physical elimination. I can't wait for him break people's bones and leave the audience shivering! https://www.instagram.com/stories/paulcalafiore_/2681877593690664518/

HenryZ33
Anonymous's picture

The game works better when any twist is revealed early and the players have to figure out the best way to play the game and know that there's no more rules to come. Rivals II is a perfect example. They find out early that the opposite gender votes for one another and then have to figure out how to best play the game. There's no purges no bloodbaths no format changes. The twist the next season needs is no twist no Purge.

The casuals don't care as much about the format as production thinks they do. 

My man Paulie will do damage in a physical elimination. I can't wait for him break people's bones and leave the audience shivering! https://www.instagram.com/stories/paulcalafiore_/2681877593690664518/

Why didn't you just post this in his thread?

How do y'all know their birthdays lol?

How do y'all know their birthdays lol?

The Challenge wiki lists each contestants birthday on their page. Albeit I don't necessarily remember anyone's off the top of my head besides Nany's lmao

This guy wouldn't be afraid to punch CT so that CT murders him and gets kicked off. He'd be seen as an icon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76-0Lufdq28&t=299s

Californiagirl
Anonymous's picture

Why does Paulie face looks so bloated now days?

c0ke withdrawals are my first thought, his metabolism might be going back to normal again lmao

c0ke withdrawals are my first thought, his metabolism might be going back to normal again lmao

Do we honestly need Roogan & Georgia -- would much rather Melissa, Briana (AYTO), Kayleigh & I didn't mind Dee either but we know she can't even step foot on a mtv production anymore lmao

actually looking back I didn't mean Mattie forgot how big for nothing she was ☕️

Briana also provided nothing

agreed...of all the people to pop up on Dirty 30 she was a waste of a spot.  They got lazy with that replacement imo

Pages