The Challenge: Generic Thread

69394 posts / 0 new
Last post

Lol at people still trying to pretend Paulie is not a really good competitor.

He was good--he was also overconfident though which killed him

Lol at people still trying to pretend Paulie is not a really good competitor.

He was good--he was also overconfident though which killed him

he over acted like heck too which made him impossible to watch for me.  Def one of my least fav cast members. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/MtvChallenge/comments/ovrfj7/this_drama_was_so_fresh_im_shocked_mtv_didnt/

https://www.reddit.com/r/MtvChallenge/comments/ovrfj7/this_drama_was_so_fresh_im_shocked_mtv_didnt/

mtv ain't shit, but I'm glad she seems open to do it again 

The Challenge: Final Reckoning finally gets added to Paramount+ on August 25!

also if you ever wanted to watch Kyle's original show (Geordie Shore) seasons 1-9 are added August 4 and seasons 15-21 are added August 11

and lastly, ik PR has talked ab how crazy Alcopulco Shore is and seasons 1-7 get added on August 4

super random. I'm trying to figure out what was the first season that had people younger than me on it. i think wotw 1 or wotw 2 was the first. i'm a year younger than Josh. 

if Ninja never did an investigation in her elimination  against Laurel do yall think Laurel would've still bene declared the winner? like was production ever going to call it if Ninja didnt? I personally think they wouldve let it ride because Laurel was being tv golden.

if Ninja never did an investigation in her elimination against Laurel do yall think Laurel would've still been declared the winner? like was production ever going to call it if Ninja didn't? I personally think they would've let it ride because Laurel was being tv golden.

Hell yeah. 

https://www.instagram.com/stories/paulcalafiore_/2656370464714401254/

if Ninja never did an investigation in her elimination  against Laurel do yall think Laurel would've still bene declared the winner? like was production ever going to call it if Ninja didnt? I personally think they wouldve let it ride because Laurel was being tv golden.

I wish they just edited out that little troll with her worthless discovery...

Laurel shoulda stayed...

Just came in here to remind everyone Bruno, Violetta got robbed of being challenge regulars. Bruno got one shot and almost beat tony and never again smh 

Bruno has admitted himself that he turned down a good number of challenge offers. unless he was lying. Also Bruno had no shot, Tony easily had about 50 pounds over him. i think any guy that season could have beaten Bruno in a physical elimination outside of Shane. 

Ninja was the first person to single handedly ruin a season, production should have shut her mic off and sent that troll off to the Netherlands never to be heard from again 

Just came in here to remind everyone Bruno, Violetta got robbed of being challenge regulars. Bruno got one shot and almost beat tony and never again smh 

Bruno has admitted himself that he turned down a good number of challenge offers. unless he was lying. Also Bruno had no shot, Tony easily had about 50 pounds over him. i think any guy that season could have beaten Bruno in a physical elimination outside of Shane. 

Skeletons Bunno would be dangerous on The Challenge.

Total Madness would have been way more interesting with Paulie on it. He was planning to go in every elimination untill he sent everyone home, that's what the papa roach clip meant, just goes to show how scared your favs are.

Total Madness would have been way more interesting with Paulie on it. He was planning to go in every elimination untill he sent everyone home, that's what the papa roach clip meant, just goes to show how scared your favs are.

lmao im sorry man but if you actually believe that you are as delusional as Paulie thinking him/Cara are actually gonna get back on the challenge

lmao im sorry man but if you actually believe that you are as delusional as Paulie thinking him/Cara are actually gonna get back on the challenge

Did I say he would have pulled it off? I'm saying it would have been epic to see him try and pull it off and its a shame how intimidated your favs are by him. 

Did I say he would have pulled it off? I'm saying it would have been epic to see him try and pull it off and its a shame how intimidated your favs are by him. 

He wouldn't have tried it

I'm pretty sure he would have. He volunteered against Kyle but TJ said no and the second time he didn't go in cuz Kyle told him they should only battle when they're both at 100%.

Paulie's family really needs to intervene, his obsession with the show doesn't seem healthy. His inferior/failed athlete complex is sad to witness. 

Paulie's family really needs to intervene, his obsession with the show doesn't seem healthy. His inferior/failed athlete complex is sad to witness. 

You can't be this dumb.

I'm pretty sure he would have. He volunteered against Kyle but TJ said no and the second time he didn't go in cuz Kyle told him they should only battle when they're both at 100%.

What season are you rambling about?   Paulie volunteered to go against him in WOTW if "we leave the girls out of it" which was never going to happen.  Paulie wasn't going to throw himself in every time nor would people let him even if he wanted to (which is nonsense and just him trying to get attention) when their were skulls on the line.

he talkin bout the hall brawl episode, they threw in kyle and everyone was expecting paulie to volunteer cause he said he would if he was given the chance 

You can't be this dumb.

What is dumb about it lol?

Paulie is about to mess up someone on fight night. Lets go champ!

Houston we got a problem 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTxcUporB1t90p8CJxGJOP7JrVDJXzlpQuYv640/?utm_medium=copy_link

Pages