Vevmo Games: General Discussion

15984 posts / 0 new
Last post

White Skull wrote:
if one gets started over the summer I may be ready to come back

awww miss you. Hope everything is going well for you guys ❤️

Miss you too! Yeah, so much better than before

I wanna be able to watch something entertaining plz

I wanna be able to watch something entertaining plz

you me and mono

Alaina wrote:
I wanna be able to watch something entertaining plz

you me and mono

whew y’all freaks

I wanna be able to watch something entertaining plz

Alaina wrote:
I wanna be able to watch something entertaining plz

you me and mono

who and who

Feeling cute. Might host survevmo later, idk.

Cowards

Survevmo is back! Now casting. I want to start in two weeks or less. Invites will go out, but don’t wait on me if you are interested in playing. Send me a PM to inquire about competing!

cast is shaping up. Get me a message so you don’t miss your chance!

Preview:

“Ever since my first game, I tend to go out early because of my friendships. Well, this time I’m playing for myself. And I’m gonna be a ruthless b****”

Survevmo returns MAY 10th!!

good luck cast *kisses*

good luck cast *kisses*

good luck cast *kisses*

josh8793 wrote:
good luck cast *kisses*

Damn who is playing then? Lmaoooo.

Is a game actually happening or is Kloun pump faking again?

Is a game actually happening or is Kloun pump faking again?

its happening.

Preview 2:

“so I have a bad reputation for being a flip flopper and people think I just make things up as I go. Well this time around I’m gonna prove my loyalty and that you can win by being loyal.”

Survevmo returns May 10th!!!

josh8793 wrote:
good luck cast *kisses*

Damn when none of the legends are playing... new era coming I guess! ❤️

JizzaBelle wrote:
josh8793 wrote:good luck cast *kisses*

Preview:

Survevmo returns May 10th!!

Preview:

“Last time I played, I quit because of how sloppy the game was. I’ve won before and I’m going to do it again. Nothing is holding me back this time.”

Survevmo returns May 10th!!!

Preview:

“Yea so I might’ve made a huge blunder last season. It cost me the game. I’m out here this time focused up and going for the win. I’ve played Survevmo before and I almost won. I’m coming to take what’s mine.”

Survevmo returns May 10th!!!

Are you making these? Or are people actually saying them cause the Micheala one has me joked out LOL

Lmao I’m doing it.

Preview:“A lot of people think my win was unjust and I didn’t deserve it. I’m tired of hearing it. I’m out here to show exactly why I hold the title of Champion. People are going to see a different side of me this time around.”Survevmo returns May 10th!!

gross is this ceej