VQ1: The Nexus- Challenge Grounds

1248 posts / 0 new
Last post

TylerLovesTyler3 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

TylerLovesTyler3 wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
TylerLovesTyler3 wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
TylerLovesTyler3 wrote:
Debut Album wrote:Tyler is your number a 5?

no is your first number a 2

No. Is your third number a 6.

no. Is your second number a 0

No. Is your 4th number an 8?

no. Is your 4th number a 6

No. is your 2nd number a 9?

no is your 3rd number a 8 ...damn it 

Is your sequence 4638?

incorrect, and past time.

DEBut is your  third number 3 ?

DEBut is your  third number 3 ?

Yes. is your 1st number 5?

STOP. Let me get a solid list together.

Delete

K

Ok, DA, I apologize- these page differences are fucking me up. I'm giving you an extra question.

Tyler- XX15

DA- 25X2

Start with DA, then another DA round.

Debut Album wrote:

TylerLovesTyler3 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:Tyler is your number a 5?

no is your first number a 2

No. Is your third number a 6.

no. Is your second number a 0

truth

Debut Album wrote:

TylerLovesTyler3 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
TylerLovesTyler3 wrote:
Debut Album wrote:Tyler is your number a 5?

no is your first number a 2

No. Is your third number a 6.

no. Is your second number a 0

No. Is your 4th number an 8?

no. Is your 4th number a 6

Truth. My apologies DA.

Pls resume.

Tyler is your 1st number a 7?

Tyler is your 1st number a 7?

Yes...So I guess he gets to ask another one before I go again ?

Debut Album wrote:

Tyler is your 1st number a 7?

Yes...So I guess he gets to ask another one before I go again ?

Correct.

DA, still your turn.

Tyler Is your number 8015?

Tyler Is your number 8015?

Incorrect.

Tyler, your turn.

Tyler Is your number 8015?

is your number 2572 ?

Debut Album wrote:

Tyler Is your number 8015?

is your number 2572 ?

Incorrect. DA's turn

Time pls lol

Tyler is your 2nd numer 1?

Tyler is your 2nd numer 1?

yes is your third number a 5

Kloun ?

Kloun ?

Youve both been within time limit so far.

Debut Album wrote:

Tyler is your 2nd numer 1?

yes is your third number a 5

Yes is you second number a 3?

DA I need your response

TylerLovesTyler3 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:Tyler is your 2nd numer 1?

yes is your third number a 5

Yes is you second number a 3?

yes is your third number a 1 ?

Debut Album wrote:

TylerLovesTyler3 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:Tyler is your 2nd numer 1?

yes is your third number a 5

Yes is you second number a 3?

yes is your third number a 1 ?

no. is you 3rd number a 6?

TylerLovesTyler3 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

TylerLovesTyler3 wrote:
Debut Album wrote:Tyler is your 2nd numer 1?

yes is your third number a 5

Yes is you second number a 3?

yes is your third number a 1 ?

no. is you 3rd number a 6?

This is the truth. Debut Album's third number is 9.

Tyler, I need your answer

Tyler, I need your answer

2512

Pages