vHarmony - A New Hope

35430 posts / 0 new
Last post

LurkerNoMore wrote:

EASmadaNave wrote:

LurkerNoMore wrote:Tinder is for hookups if you're straight. It's the somewhat classier app otherwise.

I'm not a "hookup" kinda guy.The last person I was with tried to take things super-fast with me and I kinda had to force her to take things slow. (not to mention the 10-year age difference)

Older or younger?

... I'm kind of not at liberty to say. Let's just say I dodged a major bullet with her.

you really something fuckin else

Bacchus wrote:

RLK2014 wrote:Bacchus I want to know if your ready to see the pats lose this weekend?

I already have tickets to Minneapolis, so that can't happen. Sorry. 

you can give them to me then I won’t even need a hotel

 

Tempting, but...

RLK2014 wrote:

Bacchus wrote:

RLK2014 wrote:Bacchus I want to know if your ready to see the pats lose this weekend?

I already have tickets to Minneapolis, so that can't happen. Sorry. 

you can give them to me then I won’t even need a hotel

 Tempting, but...

WAIIIT how are the pats gonna lose im confused?

Bacchus wrote:

RLK2014 wrote:

Bacchus wrote:
RLK2014 wrote:Bacchus I want to know if your ready to see the pats lose this weekend?

I already have tickets to Minneapolis, so that can't happen. Sorry. 

you can give them to me then I won’t even need a hotel

 Tempting, but...

WAIIIT how are the pats gonna lose im confused?

They're not

JamieFire wrote:

Bacchus wrote:

RLK2014 wrote:
Bacchus wrote:
RLK2014 wrote:Bacchus I want to know if your ready to see the pats lose this weekend?

I already have tickets to Minneapolis, so that can't happen. Sorry. 

you can give them to me then I won’t even need a hotel

 Tempting, but...

WAIIIT how are the pats gonna lose im confused?

They're not

 

We have a winner!

if the pats are in the superbowl against the eagles i will cheer for them.

el_greco wrote:

JamieFire wrote:

Bacchus wrote:
RLK2014 wrote:
Bacchus wrote:
RLK2014 wrote:Bacchus I want to know if your ready to see the pats lose this weekend?

I already have tickets to Minneapolis, so that can't happen. Sorry. 

you can give them to me then I won’t even need a hotel

 Tempting, but...

WAIIIT how are the pats gonna lose im confused?

They're not

 We have a winner!

Bacchus wrote:

el_greco wrote:

JamieFire wrote:
Bacchus wrote:
RLK2014 wrote:
Bacchus wrote:
RLK2014 wrote:Bacchus I want to know if your ready to see the pats lose this weekend?

I already have tickets to Minneapolis, so that can't happen. Sorry. 

you can give them to me then I won’t even need a hotel

 Tempting, but...

WAIIIT how are the pats gonna lose im confused?

They're not

 We have a winner!

Jamie, are you a Pat's fan?

JamieFire wrote:

Bacchus wrote:

el_greco wrote:
JamieFire wrote:
Bacchus wrote:
RLK2014 wrote:
Bacchus wrote:
RLK2014 wrote:Bacchus I want to know if your ready to see the pats lose this weekend?

I already have tickets to Minneapolis, so that can't happen. Sorry. 

you can give them to me then I won’t even need a hotel

 Tempting, but...

WAIIIT how are the pats gonna lose im confused?

They're not

 We have a winner!

Jamie, are you a Pat's fan?

omg so sorry I am just seeing this!! But LMAO born and raised in new England so it's pretty much a staple in my life especially since they have been so successful..  you're basically born into a dynasty LMAO if you're against Pat's it's like you're against all of New England and yeah that's wicked bad

so listen to this shit right now and tell me that the Goofy movie didn't have the best music? Fight me on that shit! And don't come at me with Moana because let's be real? You can really bump to both these songs!! My favorite Disney of all time best fucking movie ever!! I am telling you!!!!!! Like this shit.

Y’all I’m pressed. I found out I have a deviated septum and because my insurance will cover it I can’t get it done by being in a commercial for a surgeon. Sad

Y’all I’m pressed. I found out I have a deviated septum and because my insurance will cover it I can’t get it done by being in a commercial for a surgeon. Sad

petty

you been doing coke lurk ?LMAO

LurkerNoMore wrote:

Y’all I’m pressed. I found out I have a deviated septum and because my insurance will cover it I can’t get it done by being in a commercial for a surgeon. Sad

petty

well lurker if u need a gofundme for some help let me kno

Where should I travel for Memorial Day weekend y’all. I’m struggling with this one :/

Where should I travel for Memorial Day weekend y’all. I’m struggling with this one :/

Disneyland.

TwoStrikes wrote:

Where should I travel for Memorial Day weekend y’all. I’m struggling with this one :/

Disneyland.

 

I really want to check out Pandora at Disney World, but think I'll wait until they finish the Star Wars expansion before making a trip out of it. 

Debut Album wrote:

TwoStrikes wrote:Where should I travel for Memorial Day weekend y’all. I’m struggling with this one :/

Disneyland.

 I really want to check out Pandora at Disney World, but think I'll wait until they finish the Star Wars expansion before making a trip out of it. 

Pandora is always packed but I heard it's nice!!! LMAO I get in Free and still haven't been because I refuse to go without a fast past and they are all booked up for week's pretty much

Bacchus wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

TwoStrikes wrote:Where should I travel for Memorial Day weekend y’all. I’m struggling with this one :/

Disneyland.

 I really want to check out Pandora at Disney World, but think I'll wait until they finish the Star Wars expansion before making a trip out of it. 

Pandora is always packed but I heard it's nice!!! LMAO I get in Free and still haven't been because I refuse to go without a fast past and they are all booked up for week's pretty much

Wow. And it has been open for a bit now. I'd love to hear your review when you do get a chance!

I'm guessing the Star Wars expansion is going to be crazy when it opens. Maybe too crazy. Might be better to wait. 

I see the patriots number one player is working hard today to get them that win. 

How did these refs get to ref a playoff game 

How did these refs get to ref a playoff game 

It's raining out, but I swear when I taste each drop there is an echo of salt. Yes. The salt is everywhere. It is my belief this salt coincides with tears. 

yay pats won?

(i dont watch football)

Jabbed myself in the eye 

Ughhh this DayQuil and hot shower really helped reduce this shit fever. I’ve never had strep before but I think I got it *cries* 

No school tomorrow but still gotta work Smile Smile Smile

Omffffg so I’m at a clinic and this old daddy nurse walks in to get another patient and I’m in love. Please call my name.  

you been doing coke lurk ?LMAO

Does that cause it?....

JamieFire wrote:

you been doing coke lurk ?LMAO

Does that cause it?....

I don’t think so lmao

Pages