vHarmony - A New Hope

34903 posts / 0 new
Last post

Im ready for Christmas break!

Me. Too. 

I'm ready for just one day I get to sleep.

Im ready for Christmas break!

Same. Going skiing out in Big Sky this year!

winter break massive gainz

shit seems stressful around #RIPBBQSauce here but stay tuned because we've got something to get y'all in the christmas spirt and finding Where's the Love™-Black Eyed Peas

You know what grinds my gears? Punk ass weed connects <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Like WHY is your scary ass trying to run an MJ "business" (that you have a fucking IG page for nonetheless), advertising that you got all the good shit for good prices, then when I tell you I'll come pick it up since I'm aready out and about anyway, all of a sudden "you don't sell" and won't answer my messages. Take your bitch ass to go get a regular job lmaooooooo how you gonna sell weed & be scared at the same time?

I wanted to have pizza tonight but my fucking oven broke and now I can't cook it now. 

I'm mad.

I wanted to have pizza tonight but my fucking oven broke and now I can't cook it now. I'm mad.

That's so sad. Sad

auldx wrote:

on another note, its also why i completely suck at vevmo challenges and don't/won't do well at them. i can't committ to stuff like that and i dont care enough to get into drama with people

that is exactly why i haven’t played any Vevmo games! i love having a chance to read other opinions and share mine when it comes to shows which is why I’m on Vevmo but I don’t need any pointless arguments in my life lol 

i mean basically. and playing those games, you can get dragged into drama which i dont need haha. i enjoy observing though, and i think a behidn the scenes thing would be cool (even in irl

I’m lowkey nervous. SO I decided to take a winter minemester. And it’s basically a entire semester condensed into 2 little weeks. I’m doing introduction of philosophy and doing it online. This is my first time ever doing a minemester. 

I’m lowkey nervous. SO I decided to take a winter minemester. And it’s basically a entire semester condensed into 2 little weeks. I’m doing introduction of philosophy and doing it online. This is my first time ever doing a minemester. 

Don't be nervous. You'll do just fine. I'm sure of it. Smile

Tbone123 wrote:

Don't be nervous. You'll do just fine. I'm sure of it. Smile

I agree T, just buckle down... you got this!! <3

Good luck, you’ll be alright ❤️

my application for graduation in may has been accepted Smile

next step MBA

my application for graduation in may has been accepted :)next step MBA

Congrats! Get them degrees Smile

CONGRATS

Thanks y’all Smile <3 I hope it’s not as crazy as everyone says it is.

So two weeks then chill for the rest of the semester? Or just one class?

They only offer half and full semester classes for me, I wish I could pump shit out in 2 weeks during the summer that'd make my life easy as pie.

Tbone123 wrote:

So two weeks then chill for the rest of the semester? Or just one class?They only offer half and full semester classes for me, I wish I could pump shit out in 2 weeks during the summer that'd make my life easy as pie.

It’s basically a entire 4 months worth of course work/homework/reading or whatever all compiled into 2 short weeks. I can only take 1 class. I was told it’s about 40 hours of work a week or something like that and that I have to check it possibly every other hour. And the minimester ends I think January 4th I think and spring semester starts around January 17 ish. 

I'm not ashamed. My ass will be in the theaters watching Incredibles 2 just like I went to see Toy Story 3 and ended up balling my eyes out.

I will swing on a child if they make some noise this is a 90s kids moment...

I'm not ashamed. My ass will be in the theaters watching Incredibles 2 just like I went to see Toy Story 3 and ended up balling my eyes out.

I will swing on a child if they make some noise this is a 90s kids moment...

Damn...It's like that?

And how would this be a 90's kid moment? Didn't the Incredibles come out in the 2000's?

HonestTea101 wrote:

I'm not ashamed. My ass will be in the theaters watching Incredibles 2 just like I went to see Toy Story 3 and ended up balling my eyes out.I will swing on a child if they make some noise this is a 90s kids moment...

Damn...It's like that?And how would this be a 90's kid moment? Didn't the Incredibles come out in the 2000's?

It was early 2000s, so them millenial babies aint got that attachment like we do noooopppeee. 

I'm hype fr, I saw Finding Dory last year opening night and cried watching Toy Story 3. It's my moment, I've been waiting to see that ant eater guy get clocked for 15 years.

Debut Album wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:I'm not ashamed. My ass will be in the theaters watching Incredibles 2 just like I went to see Toy Story 3 and ended up balling my eyes out.I will swing on a child if they make some noise this is a 90s kids moment...

Damn...It's like that?And how would this be a 90's kid moment? Didn't the Incredibles come out in the 2000's?

It was early 2000s, so them millenial babies aint got that attachment like we do noooopppeee. I'm hype fr, I saw Finding Dory last year opening night and cried watching Toy Story 3. It's my moment, I've been waiting to see that ant eater guy get clocked for 15 years.

I went to see Finding Dory with my sister and I kid you not, the youngest person in that theater was no younger than 21. Absolutely loved it. Toy Story 3 was the first movie that made me cry. I've gotten sad at others but never so emotionally attached to a film like that. Fun fact: the director of that also is the director of the Coco movie!

You guys should definitely go see Coco it’s SOOO GOOD. 

Cardi B. in the "Motorsport" video >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BACCHUS!!!! These ads are horrid I can’t even log on this week because I instantly get redirected.... 

i also couldn’t find the changes thread 

BACCHUS!!!! These ads are horrid I can’t even log on this week because I instantly get redirected.... i also couldn’t find the changes thread 

Download NeverAds on iPhone/iPad it’s amazing. No redirects ever again. 

Chocolate Chip Cookies>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

RLK2014 wrote:

BACCHUS!!!! These ads are horrid I can’t even log on this week because I instantly get redirected.... i also couldn’t find the changes thread 

Ceej3 wrote:

RLK2014 wrote:BACCHUS!!!! These ads are horrid I can’t even log on this week because I instantly get redirected.... i also couldn’t find the changes thread 

I can’t wait for Vevmo to see what Semisweet and I are working on❤️ December 12th mark the your calendars!⭐️

Pages