Previous Location: Pemba, Mozambique, Africa
Current Location: The Island of Bermuda
This is your house for the duration of the VG. This is the base of operations here in Pemba. All Triad related information will be contained within this first post, such as challenge/elimination schedules.
In addition, feel free to have open discussions/fight/party/get messy.
Champion of Vevmo Games V: The Triad
11th) Mr Hauserman
1. Don't fuck up my new carpet.
2. I work on a three strikes rule. You get two warnings and a third infraction will result in immediate disqualification. Each situation will be judged separately and may end up going to a vote with production. Some infractions may be considered more heinous than another and can end in immediate removal, while some may result in just 1 strike.
3. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. This is a game online for no money. Keep it light-hearted and fun. Be messy, but be respectful. Personal attacks include but are not limited to: sharing information you may know about another player's personal life that is not common knowledge and the player does not want shared, or posting pictures of another player against their will.
4. Allow the production team to handle issues. If you have an issue with the way something is being handled, or even an issue with another player and you feel the situation is not being taken care of accordingly: bring it up to US first. We have two mods on staff ready to handle anything. Anyone that is caught going to Bacchus for a game-related issue without production having prior knowledge and a chance to rectify the situation will be DISQUALIFIED from the game immediately. I would like to extend this rule to the viewers as well. Please, let us handle it.
5. Keep production up to speed on what's up with you. Be here for challenges and eliminations. We understand that things may come up, so just let us know. If you are unable to attend a challenge/elimination and we don't know, you will receive a strike. It's as simple as using your official PM to say "hey, gotta work that night." In addition, if you are voted into the Triad, it is up to those players to come up with a time that works for you guys. Use open discussion to come up with what works. No one wants to sit around for you to say "ready." (yea, I'm salty.)
6. Viewers, stay out of my house.
7. HAVE FUN. For real, that's the point here, right?
The Triad has officially wrapped production.
Deliberations are officially over. :o(
The Triad has officially concluded. :o(
1. The Triad (Elimination Rounds): http://vevmo.com/forums/vg5-triad-triad
2. Challenge Grounds: http://vevmo.com/forums/vg5-triad-challenge-grounds
3. Deliberation Villa: http://vevmo.com/forums/vg5-triad-deliberation#comment-2015442