The Vevmo Games: What the Cast is Saying

5424 posts / 0 new
Last post

Ima just say it while I feel like typing this, but I am totally for LurkerNoMore's redemption arc as both a player/host and I want to make sure he is fully committed to making VG's great again. Hosting isn't easy and Lurk, you didn't finish hosting SurVevmo so hopefully everything is in your favor this time. 

No negativity, just wishing you and the VG's blessings. Excited for The Storm and for new Legends to be born.
#MakeVGGreatAgain2018
#WarReady

I’m finna erect a wall along the border of Vevmo and BoncatLand.

yo war ready is like a 4 year old song you do know more music come out since then right

yo war ready is like a 4 year old song you do know more music come out since then right

BoncatProductions came out with it last year, fuck are you on g? Get hip. 

I guess people really do want Vevmo to fail then huh LOL

Sad my iconic run in Inferno was erased from history. I think i'm retired just for that. Not that anyone cares though, I've only done 3 seasons and would still be considered a rookie in my 4th lol 

Sad my iconic run in Inferno was erased from history. I think i'm retired just for that. Not that anyone cares though, I've only done 3 seasons and would still be considered a rookie in my 4th lol 

You have to play my game Timster :/ lmaooo

LurkerNoMore wrote:

I guess people really do want Vevmo to fail then huh LOL

wym it already has

Im always team timster <3

timster3 wrote:

Im always team timster <3

same. Timmy showed excellence on "In Deep Waters" (VG6). Timmy, don't you ever forget that son.

I love you guys! Thank you so much. And I'm so happy you're back Jamie!! Glad you didn't forget me Biggrin

I love you guys! Thank you so much. And I'm so happy you're back Jamie!! Glad you didn't forget me Biggrin

I COULD NEVER FORGET YOU!!! are you crazy???? THANK YOU FOR NOT FORGETTING MEE!!! OMG SUPERFANS BLUE TEAM WAS SO LIT! <3

timster3 wrote:

I COULD NEVER FORGET YOU!!! are you crazy???? THANK YOU FOR NOT FORGETTING MEE!!! OMG SUPERFANS BLUE TEAM WAS SO LIT! <3

wish I could say the same for grey lol 

We need the staples of this storied franchise unbanned and returned. Thank God Jamie and I are here and unbothered, but we need Bluehatchet and Dscott back.  

We need the staples of this storied franchise unbanned and returned. Thank God Jamie and I are here and unbothered, but we need Bluehatchet and Dscott back.  

LMFAO bon!!!! Hahaha I agree!!

boncat23 wrote:

LMFAO bon!!!! Hahaha I agree!!

haha love ya, I had to do it to em tho!

I think it's time to move on. If Bacchus wants it, we eat it even if swallowing it is tough.

boncat23 wrote:

I think it's time to move on. If Bacchus wants it, we eat it even if swallowing it is tough.

lol. Bacchus should get on a VG too. 

boncat23 wrote:

Hey guys! Seriously? You have GOT to sign up for I love Vevmoney 2.0! SIGN UP! <3 EVEN if you are new, I promise I can show you the ropes! DO NOT be shy, because you REALLY don't want to miss being apart of this highly anticipated season. I know once it actually starts (NEXT WEEK) you will wish you had joined in on the fun! I am only accpepting 17 castmembers. There are only 3 spots left! Casting will close on TUESDAY!
DISCLAIMER: *King Bacchus supports my game and so I am allowed to advertise!  Whoever is offended, I am incredibly sorry! Just keep scrolling, you'll live! :D

It is enough with the ban bs... if you don't like how this site is run you aren't required to stay. And you don't improve their chances of being allowed to return with this stuff either

ANYWAYZZZZ

badlad's hosting of VG3 was crazyy fire. I didn't appreciate it as much back as a rookie, but seeing the recent seasons man do I appreciate much more now. #bringhimback #VGhost 

badlad's hosting of VG3 was crazyy fire. I didn't appreciate it as much back as a rookie, but seeing the recent seasons man do I appreciate much more now. #bringhimback #VGhost 

badlad is an AMAZING host and  he could come back if he wanted to but like semi said let's give it up. I trust anything Bacchus does because at the end of the day ain't nobody here paying vevmo rent soooo banhammer will remain within his jurisdiction.

not around and still talked about. when your will faves ever

not around and still talked about. when your will faves ever

who talking bout them tho

JP is the fuckin homie, I wish I had done a game with him. 

#freefly 

#TheBrotherhood, who’s in?

*PMs only, we mustn’t reveal ourselves yet*

#TheBrotherhood, who’s in?*PMs only, we mustn’t reveal ourselves yet*

Just curious, no judgement. Are you trying to set up alliances for games that aren't even announced yet?

Pages