Vevmo Games VI: In Deep Waters (The Hut Thread)

2942 posts / 0 new
Last post

So who we voting in? Dirol

You aren't kidding, you weren't kidding at all

Anyway, good morning Stan.

Confessional: Hey, it's been a while!  Just wanted to check in and say what up in the confessional! Finally can say that I got this shelter done that's close by the hut.  Super nice make-shift space for myself imo.  Leaks a little when it rains sometimes but definitely gets the job done for sure! Had a lot of things happen recently but glad things are settled and ok now.


As for the game atm, it does sucks when people can't even vote their own way without it becoming some sort of conspiracy game theory/rumor of some sort created by someone, lol, but It is what it is and do understand people are playing their own games as well.  Thought people was trying to get the strongest person out but I guess not?  I do congraluate everyone who has gotten a key so far though!  That's probably the only thought I have to say about the game tbh atm.

 Will go back now to the mini hut and drink/eat some coconuts and mangos I've gathered.  Probably meditate and chill,lol. BRB for the face-off results.

 

 

*stares at Don menacingly*

oh

Stan_ER wrote:

*stares at Don menacingly*

oh

Ok lol I see a clear alliance with that vote lol. 

once again, no alliance coming from my end. Dscott and Cole both know why I voted and it's not because the "oh I want Dscott out now so he doesn't ruin my chances" mindset just for you all to know. 

 

HonestTea101 wrote:

Ok lol I see a clear alliance with that vote lol. 

once again, no alliance coming from my end. Dscott and Cole both know why I voted and it's not because the "oh I want Dscott out now so he doesn't ruin my chances" mindset just for you all to know.  

i don't believe one second you're that stupid. Dont tell worry youre all good 

You aren't kidding, you weren't kidding at allAnyway, good morning Stan.

U know i love u <3

boncat23 wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:Ok lol I see a clear alliance with that vote lol. 

once again, no alliance coming from my end. Dscott and Cole both know why I voted and it's not because the "oh I want Dscott out now so he doesn't ruin my chances" mindset just for you all to know.  

i don't believe one second you're that stupid. Dont tell worry youre all good 

what's new lol. I don't care if I'm "all good" if I'm being read the wrong way. 

and in what way can you tell me if my decision was "stupid" or not?
 

Yeah Boncat was really torn with this vote and completely honest about his intentions thoughout. 

you just assume things that aren't there, given it is a game, and i'm here to correct you. 
There was no alliance going in plotting to vote in Dscott . But whatever, you do you. 

Yeah Boncat was really torn with this vote and completely honest about his intentions thoughout. 

there was nothing to be torn about. Vote off the people that contribute nothing to this snooze of a game until it gets interesting.

DScott wrote:

Yeah Boncat was really torn with this vote and completely honest about his intentions thoughout. 

there was nothing to be torn about. Vote off the people that contribute nothing to this snooze of a game until it gets interesting.

I mean I agree with this whole statement... which ia proven by the way i vote BUT it isnt in the rules to vote off people who contribute less. people can vote anyway they like homeboi

Hey infamous

DScott wrote:

Yeah Boncat was really torn with this vote and completely honest about his intentions thoughout. 

there was nothing to be torn about. Vote off the people that contribute nothing to this snooze of a game until it gets interesting.

feeling good about using the red huh? LOL.

infamous wrote:

DScott wrote:Yeah Boncat was really torn with this vote and completely honest about his intentions thoughout. 

there was nothing to be torn about. Vote off the people that contribute nothing to this snooze of a game until it gets interesting.

I mean I agree with this whole statement... which ia proven by the way i vote BUT it isnt in the rules to vote off people who contribute less. people can vote anyway they like homeboi

I told Cole why Dscott is better for my game in the end, HT is right I'm not stupid. But I'm also loyal to the ones who have shown the loyalty back. 

lol im not gon say nun

Hey infamous

kollanekoer

infamous wrote:

DScott wrote:Yeah Boncat was really torn with this vote and completely honest about his intentions thoughout. 

there was nothing to be torn about. Vote off the people that contribute nothing to this snooze of a game until it gets interesting.

feeling good about using the red huh? LOL.

about as good as you are at these games.

boncat23 wrote:

infamous wrote:

DScott wrote:Yeah Boncat was really torn with this vote and completely honest about his intentions thoughout. 

there was nothing to be torn about. Vote off the people that contribute nothing to this snooze of a game until it gets interesting.

feeling good about using the red huh? LOL.

about as good as you are at these games.

damn you must feel realllllyy great then

infamous wrote:

boncat23 wrote:

infamous wrote:
DScott wrote:Yeah Boncat was really torn with this vote and completely honest about his intentions thoughout. 

there was nothing to be torn about. Vote off the people that contribute nothing to this snooze of a game until it gets interesting.

feeling good about using the red huh? LOL.

about as good as you are at these games.

damn you must feel realllllyy great then

definitely. feel like a winner.... oh.... i guess not.

boncat23 wrote:

infamous wrote:

DScott wrote:Yeah Boncat was really torn with this vote and completely honest about his intentions thoughout. 

there was nothing to be torn about. Vote off the people that contribute nothing to this snooze of a game until it gets interesting.

feeling good about using the red huh? LOL.

about as good as you are at these games.

it's too early infamous!

boncat23 wrote:

infamous wrote:

boncat23 wrote:
infamous wrote:
DScott wrote:Yeah Boncat was really torn with this vote and completely honest about his intentions thoughout. 

there was nothing to be torn about. Vote off the people that contribute nothing to this snooze of a game until it gets interesting.

feeling good about using the red huh? LOL.

about as good as you are at these games.

damn you must feel realllllyy great then

definitely. feel like a winner.... oh.... i guess not.

[color =red] .. [/color] remove the spaces

What about a faceoff with 4 people who have been hiding and never offered to go in? That'd be lit.

so alad stan timster mario.

das my top 4 as of now.

how would everyone feel about doing all strategy talk in public xD

HonestTea101 wrote:

What about a faceoff with 4 people who have been hiding and never offered to go in? That'd be lit.

so alad stan timster mario.das my top 4 as of now.how would everyone feel about doing all strategy talk in public xD

i was joking. 

My top 4 are CMJ, Gucci, Alad, Mario

Ayyy I contribute 

cmj wants to go in?

well im bouta do 

alad stan timmy & cmj 

y'all gone make me go against my dad smh

Sorry but I'm starting the Mario campaign. I'm putting him at #1 and suggest the same for all of you

I am voting infamous ht david tbone

Pages