Vevmo Games: Uninteresting Facts

516 posts / 0 new
Last post

hardbitten wrote:

when endurance saves you from a sad, sad record

I forgot how you KILLT it!

shade or shade?

Y'all making me moist with this mafia talk. I really hope it's as fun as y'all say 

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

hardbitten wrote:when endurance saves you from a sad, sad record

I forgot how you KILLT it!

shade or shade?

No shade at all, y'all was impressive AF

when endurance saves you from a sad, sad record

ur at double digit challenge wins btw

hardbitten wrote:

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

hardbitten wrote:when endurance saves you from a sad, sad record

I forgot how you KILLT it!

shade or shade?

No shade at all, y'all was impressive AF

<3

hardbitten wrote:

when endurance saves you from a sad, sad record

ur at double digit challenge wins btw

am i really????

#HoodratShit

Bupersoy wrote:

hardbitten wrote:when endurance saves you from a sad, sad record

ur at double digit challenge wins btw

am i really????

yeah they're all in teams but i mean.

Bupersoy wrote:

hardbitten wrote:when endurance saves you from a sad, sad record

ur at double digit challenge wins btw

am i really????

Over 2x my score!

Me and my flop Challenge record. I'm a dustier version of Aneesa. Smile

haahahaha love you twin ❤️

hardbitten wrote:

Bupersoy wrote:

hardbitten wrote:when endurance saves you from a sad, sad record

ur at double digit challenge wins btw

am i really????

yeah they're all in teams but i mean.

ima cry

Oh HB... get that confidence up 

It's key 

Y'all making me moist with this mafia talk. I really hope it's as fun as y'all say 

noah fence but Mafia was legit the most boring game I have ever played, even over the first few rounds of BOTA. it's just not my cup of tea I guess

Oh HB... get that confidence up 

It's key 

i am confidant. i just know what im good at and what im not good at.

#HoodratShit

LurkerNoMore wrote:

#HoodratShit

hey ma 

LurkerNoMore wrote:

#HoodratShit

Oh?

oh

I mean let's get real... no game is complete without me that's why people ask me like 30 times to be on... however I am taking a break from these games after battle of the ages I need a mental break and I need a host as good as JJ

I mean let's get real... no game is complete without me that's why people ask me like 30 times to be on... however I am taking a break from these games after battle of the ages I need a mental break and I need a host as good as JJ

wut

I mean let's get real... no game is complete without me that's why people ask me like 30 times to be on... however I am taking a break from these games after battle of the ages I need a mental break and I need a host as good as JJ

lol wut

RLK2014 wrote:

I mean let's get real... no game is complete without me that's why people ask me like 30 times to be on... however I am taking a break from these games after battle of the ages I need a mental break and I need a host as good as JJ

lol wut

bbvt was the most organized game I played. All the others have been messy when it comes to comp times and everything else and that's saying a lot for JJ as well because BBVT was a full BB season length 

202mitch wrote:

RLK2014 wrote:I mean let's get real... no game is complete without me that's why people ask me like 30 times to be on... however I am taking a break from these games after battle of the ages I need a mental break and I need a host as good as JJ

lol wut

bbvt was the most organized game I played. All the others have been messy when it comes to comp times and everything else and that's saying a lot for JJ as well because BBVT was a full BB season length

that was not intentional

i'd say FA was the most organized

HonestTea101 wrote:

What does green mean

This is awkward... Are you a girl... Or a boy?

If you think im pretty like a girl you might be gay.

Remember when emotional got banned during a game because we thought he was INC

I did? which game?

RLK2014 wrote:

Remember when emotional got banned during a game because we thought he was INC

I did? which game?

well then maybe it was someone else 

Emotional wrote:

RLK2014 wrote:Remember when emotional got banned during a game because we thought he was INC

I did? which game?

well then maybe it was someone else 

EASma-whatever his name is?

Easmadanave, not the legend Emotional

I am glad you guys remember lol

But I knew it started with an E at least

Pages