Vevmo Games: Uninteresting Facts

511 posts / 0 new
Last post

im a female thank you

im compiling daily challenge wins atm.

im compiling daily challenge wins atm.

including cancelled and non vevmo games? 

Did we win any challenges on all in or stayed coming 2nd? I know I think I won either 3 or 2 on superfans with blunity and red for dead

Did we win any challenges on all in or stayed coming 2nd? I know I think I won either 3 or 2 on superfans with blunity and red for dead

blunity only won 1 challenge then red slaughtered grey and blue on everything else till the format change

Did we win any challenges on all in or stayed coming 2nd? I know I think I won either 3 or 2 on superfans with blunity and red for dead

Bruh! We never actually won. Just stayed in the Royals.

im compiling daily challenge wins atm.

Cool man, can you PM that shit to me and I'll add it tomorrow

Tbone123 wrote:

Did we win any challenges on all in or stayed coming 2nd? I know I think I won either 3 or 2 on superfans with blunity and red for dead

Bruh! We never actually won. Just stayed in the Royals.

thats all in

I'm still bitter jman came for me on superfans about All In ugh. High key wish we won something Sad

im a female thank you

Thank you!

HonestTea101 wrote:

im a female thank you

Thank you!

RLK is also a female

EA bobcat scabo fA3 Emotional Infamous and CMJ are males

A couple of the ones labeled as "female" are questionable 

A couple of the ones labeled as "female" are questionable 

P sure they're all females

A couple of the ones labeled as "female" are questionable 

oop

KennyER wrote:

A couple of the ones labeled as "female" are questionable 

P sure they're all females

then why is Hannamez8s voice as deep as mine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm 5-0 in elims... Btw.

Hehe jk

Tbone123 wrote:

KennyER wrote:A couple of the ones labeled as "female" are questionable 

P sure they're all females

then why is Hannamez8s voice as deep as mine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ok. 

A couple of the ones labeled as "female" are questionable 

@me next time

Did you just assume my gender

Omg aren't you and lucci like good friends? 

KennyER wrote:

A couple of the ones labeled as "female" are questionable 

@me next time

please refrain from sending your dick pics thanks

I'm 5-0 in elims... Btw.

Well I just saw that you included Endurance. I thought it was only VG elims. So in that cast I'm 5-1

Kenny admitting his voice sounds like a real ... Eek

KennyER wrote:

Tbone123 wrote:

KennyER wrote:A couple of the ones labeled as "female" are questionable 

P sure they're all females

then why is Hannamez8s voice as deep as mine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ok. 

Wink

kollanekoer wrote:

KennyER wrote:A couple of the ones labeled as "female" are questionable 

@me next time

please refrain from sending your dick pics thanks

Missing out

KennyER wrote:

kollanekoer wrote:

KennyER wrote:A couple of the ones labeled as "female" are questionable 

@me next time

please refrain from sending your dick pics thanks

Missing out

he gets enough from his number 1 bff

kollanekoer wrote:

KennyER wrote:

kollanekoer wrote:
KennyER wrote:A couple of the ones labeled as "female" are questionable 

@me next time

please refrain from sending your dick pics thanks

Missing out

he gets enough from his number 1 bff

jealous

Kenny admitting his voice sounds like a real ... Eek

like a real alpha 

Pages