The Vevmo Games: General Discussion

5102 posts / 0 new
Last post

@HB jk believe it or not VG4 was prob the funnest VG I played (mainly cuz me and my twin ran dat final together).

if i had to rank the vgs I played

VG4

VG5

VG6

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

Y'all better stay off my mans Josh's Wiki.

i thought he allows help or editing 

he does! he and I did the TRR page for the first season

So uh Kloun, how's that mafia game going? The one where you're representing myself and all of the vevmo peeps?

So uh Kloun, how's that mafia game going? The one where you're representing myself and all of the vevmo peeps?

I made it pretty close to the end in my match.

VG 5 was kinda boring but idcidcidc me and Vova making our way to the top is still GOAT

VG2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

VG 5 is the inferno3 of the series.

It was like entertaining but didnt have any big names so people view it as unforgettable.

VG2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

tell me abt the slayage

I was just reading VG5 today and it was cute lol

I can understand it being boring but I liked that there was no personal/ pointless drama. I'd definitely rank it as the 3rd/4th VG

The moment we have a team vs team challenge with an Inferno format, shit is going down.

The moment we have a team vs team challenge with an Inferno format, shit is going down.

Lifeshield drama >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Who's about that lifeshield action?

OMG AN INFERNO 

Mr. Hauserman wrote:

I really wanted to host an Inferno. I know I am still new around here but I have years of hosting experience. If only people tried it, I'm sure they will enjoy what I bring to the table as a host. I make everything myself avatars, graphics, challenges, even giftars (avatars with gifs in them and names) and more.

A redemption format of some sorts would be tuff

We know you need all the redemption you could get ☕️

I NEED to do 1 of these so i can be rookie of the Decade 

Mr.H you should do it lol. I think a major problem on most sites is the lack of people who wannna host, im sure if you snag an experienced person here to co host witchu it would be good

LurkerNoMore wrote:

Mr. Hauserman wrote:The moment we have a team vs team challenge with an Inferno format, shit is going down.

I really wanted to host an Inferno. I know I am still new around here but I have years of hosting experience. If only people tried it, I'm sure they will enjoy what I bring to the table as a host. I make everything myself avatars, graphics, challenges, even giftars (avatars with gifs in them and names) and more.

I think you'd be an amazing host tbh 

boncat23 wrote:

We know you need all the redemption you could get ☕️

oh for sure, it'd be the golden season to end your career there.

And you legit can't talk shit, like you've been playing these forever and still haven't won a VG. You got skunked by a guy that I outlapped in VG6 no disrespect (CF00). Shhh.

Mr.H you should do it lol. I think a major problem on most sites is the lack of people who wannna host, im sure if you snag an experienced person here to co host witchu it would be good

Not sound arrogant but I don't think I would need a co-host. I've always said it and will keep saying it, this forum limits so much when it comes to creativity in challenges. I'm super experienced in Invisionfree and Jcink where I can even set up challenges to be done at your own time whenever you can with an actual timestamp. I've run games with live rounds from Sunday through thursday with a challenge and elimination in the same night while still blogging about the game dynamics for the cast to see postgame. I generally did podcasts which was easier for me because I just record it and upload it. Idk, maybe one day when no one wants to host VG anymore then I'd step up to bring something different. I'm all here for hosting something like The Inferno/Gauntlet preferably with a small cast to avoid the rampant inactivity that seems to plague the games.

And you legit can't talk shit, like you've been playing these forever and still haven't won a VG. You got skunked by a guy that I outlapped in VG6 no disrespect (CF00). Shhh.

lol

Small casts fucking suck. Like we all get so excited with having 30 cast members on the actual challenge, and we should be the same with 30 members or more playing here. 

Maybe yall need more rookies like me. I would make VG very interesting

the more the merrier. 

Hotboiswag wrote:

the more the merrier. 

ryte

then fill out the vg7 survey lol.

& MrH i def agree this forum kinda limits comp creativity but i think you can work around it lol

lmaoooo bruh i deadass thought yall was finna win that faceoff. i swear trinidad had like a whole 2 mins to do his puzzles before i even started

Mr H you wanna take over on SurVevmo? I've got one hell of a cast in the works. LMFAOOOOO 

Pages