The Vevmo Games: General Discussion

4874 posts / 0 new
Last post

The Storm winning best original format 

The Storm winning best original format 

I will one day come back changed and not cussing out the host, my best moment will be getting that W. I hate how I went out in the Triad and I had to decline th finale call for Depth Waters because I don't think that I'd enjoy that Island format. 

I also like how im the only person who can say they won The Triad lol.

every other VG' there was one than one champ but nahhhhh Triad is all mines hahaah

I also like how im the only person who can say they won The Triad lol.every other VG' there was one than one champ but nahhhhh Triad is all mines hahaah

ill also drag this W because i doubt ill get another lmaoo

Today was a great day to compete in forum games. ❤

I also like how im the only person who can say they won The Triad lol.every other VG' there was one than one champ but nahhhhh Triad is all mines hahaah

We both won #Legends

Today was a great day to compete in forum games. ❤

Complete chaos lol

I think a season with teams of 4 would be cool. 

could have an original format with it too

I think a season with teams of 4 would be cool. could have an original format with it too

Battle of the seasons?  that shit would be tough.

damn didn't even think about that. 

flyguy wrote:

I think a season with teams of 4 would be cool. could have an original format with it too

There would need to be another production team, but it isn't too tough. I'd like to see a Seasons done; and if not, something with an original format like Flyguy suggested.

yaaaaas at teams of 4. Battle of the seasons is one of my top 3 favorite formats. It doesnt even have to be BOTS maybe just 1 champ as a captain for 7 teams.

boncat23 wrote:

flyguy wrote:I think a season with teams of 4 would be cool. could have an original format with it too

There would need to be another production team, but it isn't too tough. I'd like to see a Seasons done; and if not, something with an original format like Flyguy suggested. 

oops, I meant tuff as in very nice lol. Slang in the DMV

yaaaaas at teams of 4. Battle of the seasons is one of my top 3 favorite formats. It doesnt even have to be BOTS maybe just 1 champ as a captain for 7 teams.

uhhh imagine the reinstatement of Bupes. Add CF00 to the mix and holyy shit. 

ugh *moan* at that format. Make it happen...

I'd want a second of a series on this website. Perhaps BOTSF II? Hosted by my OG host?? @bad

Free Agents. ❤

Free Agents. ❤

hardbitten wrote:

josh8793 wrote:I have a very quick game that I actually am thinking about running. of course I wanted to take a break but I think it could be a very interesting game. Vevmo Games: Clash of The Vevmoians ^^^^ Probably not the title. But it'll be.. No Challenges. Only eliminations. Tournament bracket style. Each Round a new elimination game will be played or one that's appeared in Vevmo Games history. 

Omfg... That sounds perfect.At least until I'm out first, LOL.

you finally know your role

i won with this guy. Lol

Omg sign me up for battle of the seasons yaaaas. My fave challenge in the new era, 100%

infamous wrote:

hardbitten wrote:

josh8793 wrote:I have a very quick game that I actually am thinking about running. of course I wanted to take a break but I think it could be a very interesting game. Vevmo Games: Clash of The Vevmoians ^^^^ Probably not the title. But it'll be.. No Challenges. Only eliminations. Tournament bracket style. Each Round a new elimination game will be played or one that's appeared in Vevmo Games history. 

Omfg... That sounds perfect.At least until I'm out first, LOL.

you finally know your role

i won with this guy. Lol

Now we're best friends <3

Casting for Codename/:#Season2 is now underway!Just answer the questions in the survey and send me a PM that you've completed it!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/G5Z9H5F

Applications are open for everyone and take about 5-10 mins to complete. If you don't feel like doing it, at least PM me with your interest. The format will be revealed Early June, with a start date of July 6th!

Dont Forget to apply for Survevmo 3!!

Fairly new here so what exactly are the vevmo games, like what does it entail where does it take place and what's the process like just curious 

Fairly new here so what exactly are the vevmo games, like what does it entail where does it take place and what's the process like just curious 

Here's a link to the most recent completed Season, VG5: The Triad.

This one is good because navigation is very easy, there's a link to the next part at every thread change from what I remember. Should be simple to read thru.

http://vevmo.com/forums/vg5-triad-house

Whoever wikiguy09 is on the Vevmo Wiki page thanks for creating the TRR2 page it looks great. Who is that though lol. I just created an account last week and did a minor edit to test out how it works but I didnt want to do crazy shit in case my dumbass screwed something up.

Who is challengefan1001 it says they created their account today and they just posted on Josh's wall to delete a duplicate TRR2 page but tried helping redirect it to the correct one.

Y'all better stay off my mans Josh's Wiki.

i thought he allows help or editing 

Pages