The Vevmo Games: General Discussion

5107 posts / 0 new
Last post

Yall put #1 games what you played/did well at. Bit biased opinions lmao. 

True. All In my #1 and Superfans #2.

tell me again the last time one of ya'll came close to a final??

besides josh obv. tasha good too.

;/

tell me again the last time one of ya'll came close to a final??besides josh obv. tasha good too.

Every game I played. Rotate.

Speaking as a completely objective third party outsider with absolutely no personal interest in the matter... people that lose are also somewhat biased. and people who weren't even here/never watched have no say.. soo :/ it's the only VG i've seen run smoothly from start to finish. even with the few quitters it had. none of the game was affected and everyone playing seemed to really want to play. i can't say the same about the others.. and that's definitely not the hosts fault. blue just got lucky that the game happened at a time in vevmo when people actually wanted to play ORGs.

tell me again the last time one of ya'll came close to a final??besides josh obv. tasha good too.

i meant top tier of that game specifically lol. Josh and I did great in all the challenges (as per usual). Tasha and CMJ beasted the eliminations. Just realizing now Gamer didn't do anything that game - oops sorry gurl Blum 3 be he did amazing in the final and lucci had that johnny reilly irish luck.

don't slander us b

besides ages (which was a team game so obviously you couldn't get rid of all the shitter on ER) FA was the worst skilled final groupdon't @ me tho

who made the final on FA?

Bupersoy wrote:

2 out of the 3 games for me. Unfortunately eliminated right before the finale on both vr9 and vg4! Flopped on vr11 tho. 

Did thought I was going to be at least the 3rd eliminated on vg4. There were a lot of high-level  competitors imo on that one but glad I made it as far as I did as well.

Bupersoy wrote:

i wasn't even talking to you but tell me more

Bupersoy wrote:

i meant top tier of that game specifically lol. Josh and I did great in all the challenges (as per usual). Tasha and CMJ beasted the eliminations. Just realizing now Gamer didn't do anything that game - oops sorry gurl Blum 3 be he did amazing in the final and lucci had that johnny reilly irish luck.don't slander us b

no slander. u guys were just all b-tier competiters who got lucky tbh.

202mitch wrote:

Bupersoy wrote:tell me again the last time one of ya'll came close to a final??besides josh obv. tasha good too.

i meant top tier of that game specifically lol. Josh and I did great in all the challenges (as per usual). Tasha and CMJ beasted the eliminations. Just realizing now Gamer didn't do anything that game - oops sorry gurl Blum 3 be he did amazing in the final and lucci had that johnny reilly irish luck.don't slander us b

ok b. i forgot you were around during that season and know how it played out.

I heard Tasha was overrated so technically only 2 good competitors made that final 

Bupersoy wrote:

202mitch wrote:

Bupersoy wrote:tell me again the last time one of ya'll came close to a final??besides josh obv. tasha good too.

i mean i know what ya'll are like now so unless you all got signifigantly worse since then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

202mitch wrote:

Bupersoy wrote:

202mitch wrote:

i mean i know what ya'll are like now so unless you all got signifigantly worse since then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

funny, the last time i played a vevmo game i placed in the top two almost every week. should i bow down at the feet of your glory for being better at speed challenges? lol

but anyways.. I hope In Deep Waters gets a good active cast. We need to start casting people who will definitely show up and not just based on who will bring the drama. I mean sure, that is a factor, but there are no "games" if there are "no-shows".

i'd beat anyone from FA in any elimination/individual final.

don't @ me tho

When Witty returns to the Vevmo Games:

@HT

Do a sim for Allied Forces with a Bloodlines format!

I just wanna host again. I have a really good cast in mind. Love the theme/format I wanna do. I just gotta find the time to do it and here soon! 

But I would play again depending on who host and what they do Wink

I just wanna host again. I have a really good cast in mind. Love the theme/format I wanna do. I just gotta find the time to do it and here soon! But I would play again depending on who host and what they do Wink

Collab?

badladjj wrote:

I just wanna host again. I have a really good cast in mind. Love the theme/format I wanna do. I just gotta find the time to do it and here soon! But I would play again depending on who host and what they do Wink

Collab?

no, def. not with Kloun's rigged ass.

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

badladjj wrote:I just wanna host again. I have a really good cast in mind. Love the theme/format I wanna do. I just gotta find the time to do it and here soon! But I would play again depending on who host and what they do Wink

Collab?

Really getting old Bobcat...time for new material

Four of us on production, each with our own likea and dislikes and all will agree every out has been 100% legit

Oh and I told you, I spotted you trying to delete not Kloun so blame me for catching your screw up...no rigging, you broke the rules and got caught....let it go

in terms of any game, Kimberley is still my favorite. shouts to Lurker & Jamie.

It was very interesting to see how far up DScott/Josh's ass people were for the very first time lmao.

boncat23 wrote:

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

badladjj wrote:I just wanna host again. I have a really good cast in mind. Love the theme/format I wanna do. I just gotta find the time to do it and here soon! But I would play again depending on who host and what they do Wink

Collab?

Really getting old Bobcat...time for new materialFour of us on production, each with our own likea and dislikes and all will agree every out has been 100% legitOh and I told you, I spotted you trying to delete not Kloun so blame me for catching your screw up...no rigging, you broke the rules and got caught....let it go

You're being too nice.... he got his ass DEMOLISHED by AKF in the first elimination and now he salty as hell. Feels good to be apart of getting Bon out first in both Mafia and Triad when I didn't even get a vote both games *giggles*

kollanekoer wrote:

in terms of any game, Kimberley is still my favorite. shouts to Lurker & Jamie.It was very interesting to see how far up DScott/Josh's ass people were for the very first time lmao.

I loved Kimberly! Besides me being voted out because of the use of an idol *eyeroll*

lit.

Semisweet wrote:

boncat23 wrote:

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

Collab?

Really getting old Bobcat...time for new materialFour of us on production, each with our own likea and dislikes and all will agree every out has been 100% legitOh and I told you, I spotted you trying to delete not Kloun so blame me for catching your screw up...no rigging, you broke the rules and got caught....let it go

You're being too nice.... he got his ass DEMOLISHED by AKF in the first elimination and now he salty as hell. Feels good to be apart of getting Bon out first in both Mafia and Triad when I didn't even get a vote both games *giggles*

yeah idc bout going first in mafia lmao

you'll have your time tho, we know your ass lives on this site tho. Of course, you have a room next to mine. 

and okay... got "demolished" hahaha 

boncat23 wrote:

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

Collab?

No I'm not mad at my DQ by all means Semi, just mad at the fact how Kloun would've easily given me strikes at any time but has sympathy towards other cast members. 
that's it. We done talking about that tho, so your wish I will execute. 

you and trin doing great 

also, mitch has a problem with me now? 

also, mitch has a problem with me now? 

i have a problem with you and the way you act towards kloun (and in part the production team of the game). you need to take a fucking seat because there is no rigging and everything is discussed completely and fairly between all four of us behind the scenes. so you can stop your whining and move the fuck on now. thanks

if you come for kloun, you come for all of us.

@HTDo a sim for Allied Forces with a Bloodlines format!

she left the site 

Pages