The Vevmo Games: General Discussion

4773 posts / 0 new
Last post

KennyER wrote:

kollanekoer wrote:

KennyER wrote:
kollanekoer wrote:
KennyER wrote:
kollanekoer wrote:
KennyER wrote:
kollanekoer wrote:I think trash reported it and felt offended

shots fired at Gamer

Bye, gamer my baby. I would never. 

i mean who else would report something itt?

Your raggedy ass bff

hes on a hiatus from Vevmo. Try again.

Yeah right. Bitch lurks here every day, what else he can do

work, college, and hang out with Jessica. Are you mad or nah?

Lmao u funny Biggrin i will stop if u annoyed

nah I'm just here for the banter

KennyER wrote:

kollanekoer wrote:

KennyER wrote:
kollanekoer wrote:
KennyER wrote:
kollanekoer wrote:I think trash reported it and felt offended

shots fired at Gamer

Bye, gamer my baby. I would never. 

i mean who else would report something itt?

Your raggedy ass bff

hes on a hiatus from Vevmo. Try again.

Yeah right. Bitch lurks here every day, what else he can do

We can talk about how u have not still banned me. Do i need to post more trash about kanye?

reported 

If James J then every Jordan need a Rodman

If James J then every Jordan need a Rodman

kollanekoer wrote:

We can talk about how u have not still banned me. Do i need to post more trash about kanye?

reported 

You would not dare

kollanekoer wrote:

KennyER wrote:

kollanekoer wrote:
KennyER wrote:
kollanekoer wrote:
KennyER wrote:
kollanekoer wrote:I think trash reported it and felt offended

shots fired at Gamer

Bye, gamer my baby. I would never. 

i mean who else would report something itt?

Your raggedy ass bff

hes on a hiatus from Vevmo. Try again.

Yeah right. Bitch lurks here every day, what else he can do

work, college, and hang out with Jessica. Are you mad or nah?

KennyER wrote:

kollanekoer wrote:We can talk about how u have not still banned me. Do i need to post more trash about kanye?

reported 

You would not dare

I literally just reported you, HT, HB, Gucci, Gamer, Flyguy, and Dscott for being off topic.

Name a more iconic VG duo than Hardbitten and HonestTea101

Buper and Flyguy 

kollanekoer wrote:

KennyER wrote:

kollanekoer wrote:We can talk about how u have not still banned me. Do i need to post more trash about kanye?

reported 

You would not dare

I literally just reported you, HT, HB, Gucci, Gamer, Flyguy, and Dscott for being off topic.

Yikes

lmao I wasnt off topic. all my comments were about VG 4, even when i was talking to Kolli. idk if my comments were deleted but if they were den das unjustified (: considering this is a general VG thread 

Also let's refrain from attacking personal lives.

KennyER wrote:

kollanekoer wrote:

KennyER wrote:
kollanekoer wrote:We can talk about how u have not still banned me. Do i need to post more trash about kanye?

reported 

You would not dare

I literally just reported you, HT, HB, Gucci, Gamer, Flyguy, and Dscott for being off topic.

Yikes

ugh.

y'all don't know how good this felt lol

#rigged

Everything else might have been rigged, but our slayage in the final wasn't.

#rigged

could have won if Kenny didn't dq

aladmaho wrote:

#rigged

could have won if Kenny didn't dq

@kennyfromER

@hanna'smalecompanion

@personwhomissedfinal

@pussyboi

even with the 10 minutes gone yall still had our time beat

Hanna

aladmaho wrote:

#rigged

could have won if Kenny didn't dq

but you won't 1 v 1 me

HonestTea101 wrote:

aladmaho wrote:#rigged

could have won if Kenny didn't dq

@kennyfromER@hanna'smalecompanion@personwhomissedfinal@pussyboieven with the 10 minutes gone yall still had our time beat

bet you won't 1 v 1 me

aladmaho wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:

aladmaho wrote:#rigged

could have won if Kenny didn't dq

@kennyfromER@hanna'smalecompanion@personwhomissedfinal@pussyboieven with the 10 minutes gone yall still had our time beat

bet you won't 1 v 1 me

see me @ rust

kollanekoer wrote:

I think trash reported it and felt offended

shots fired at Gamer

keep my fucking name out your fucking mouth Kenny. 

0.0

KennyER wrote:

kollanekoer wrote:I think trash reported it and felt offended

shots fired at Gamer

keep my fucking name out your fucking mouth Kenny. 

dont talk to me like that

KennyER wrote:

aladmaho wrote:HonestTea101 wrote:

aladmaho wrote:#rigged

could have won if Kenny didn't dq@kennyfromER@hanna'smalecompanion@personwhomissedfinal@pussyboieven with the 10 minutes gone yall still had our time beatbet you won't 1 v 1 me

see me @ rust

lmao

Good luck to all my babies in just a few days ❤

Wtf is zwooper and TG?

And is this something that actually happened? Cuz lmao @ anyone beating Tbone in anything.

Wtf is zwooper and TG?And is this something that actually happened? Cuz lmao @ anyone beating Tbone in anything.

tg is tengaged

they both like sites where you can play Survivor, Big Brother and other online games

HA at fakehatchet winning anything.

seriously tho, i don't get this lmao.

Pages