lol biscuit head relax. im too elite

rt. dis guy 3-0 

king!

ight listen im back

and better than ever

boncat23 wrote:

LurkerNoMore wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:Future games y'all

Gamer and I are just simply reminding Bonanza that we’ll light his ass up on all future games. 

that is invalid. King Boncat has returned to his throne and needed to remind the poodles to steer clear and await his triumphant return to the Games that he will make great again. 

That’s right, Bananas did just win $50,000 for the special Olympics! Y’all will be having a grand ole time this year!! Gamer and I love to volunteer so we’ll be sure to sign up as chaperones and cheer you on!!! ❤️

this is the response I come back to? Shit is weak, like you. 

ight listen im back

damn Vova make it lit #undefeated

LurkerNoMore wrote:

boncat23 wrote:

LurkerNoMore wrote:

Gamer and I are just simply reminding Bonanza that we’ll light his ass up on all future games. 

that is invalid. King Boncat has returned to his throne and needed to remind the poodles to steer clear and await his triumphant return to the Games that he will make great again. 

That’s right, Bananas did just win $50,000 for the special Olympics! Y’all will be having a grand ole time this year!! Gamer and I love to volunteer so we’ll be sure to sign up as chaperones and cheer you on!!! ❤️

How was Champs vs Stars?

boncat23 wrote:

LurkerNoMore wrote:

boncat23 wrote:
LurkerNoMore wrote:

How was Champs vs Stars?

wasnt as satisfying as ditching Lurker’s game and seeing him squirm for someone to finish it for him ;) 

Too bad neither Lurker, or myself, are as invested in games as you are. & for some reason you don’t/won’t play them ☕️

gamer73 wrote:

boncat23 wrote:

LurkerNoMore wrote:
boncat23 wrote:
LurkerNoMore wrote:

How was Champs vs Stars?

wasnt as satisfying as ditching Lurker’s game and seeing him squirm for someone to finish it for him ;) 

Gucci and I didn’t squirm. We just fucking quit after everyone bitched and moaned and no longer trusted us after the bullshit you pulled. We appreciated that mess, thanks. So try again with the insults.

Too bad neither Lurker, or myself, are as invested in games as you are. & for some reason you don’t/won’t play them ☕️

yup, says the one playing every season hoping they can finally grab a win lmao. I sure as hell don’t need a win to validate what I bring, but we all know you need one. 

gamer73 wrote:

yup, says the one playing every season hoping they can finally grab a win lmao. I sure as hell don’t need a win to validate what I bring, but we all know you need one. 

I have three, want one? 

boncat23 wrote:

gamer73 wrote:

boncat23 wrote:
LurkerNoMore wrote:
boncat23 wrote:
LurkerNoMore wrote:

How was Champs vs Stars?

Gucci and I didn’t squirm. We just fucking quit after everyone bitched and moaned and no longer trusted us after the bullshit you pulled. We appreciated that mess, thanks. So try again with the insults.

quitting is what you’re good at. Imagine being afraid to be eliminated so badly that you quit every time. If you quit after what I did then you’re weaaak it’s pathetic. I honestly wasn’t surprised that I came back to jj finishing the season while you were just chillin in the background you ignorant scum. 

When you know you’ve hit a nerve...

boncat23 wrote:

gamer73 wrote:Too bad neither Lurker, or myself, are as invested in games as you are. & for some reason you don’t/won’t play them ☕️

I have three, want one? 

hey, I can get some belts from the antique shop too k? 

When you know you’ve hit a nerve...

yeah I know, geez, you guys need to control yourselves a bit. Please for your sake. 

gamer73 wrote:

boncat23 wrote:

gamer73 wrote:Too bad neither Lurker, or myself, are as invested in games as you are. & for some reason you don’t/won’t play them ☕️

I have three, want one? 

Define antique. 3/4 months ago boo, check your facts. 

boncat23 wrote:

gamer73 wrote:

boncat23 wrote:

I have three, want one? 

Define antique. 3/4 months ago boo, check your facts. 

ew don’t call me boo, you sound pathetic. Nexus don’t count lmao it’s a spinoff, just as you are to lurker. Nexxxt

A win is a win, unless it’s gamer. Keep trying bitch, you’ll never compare to the legends. 

A win is a win, unless it’s gamer. Keep trying bitch, you’ll never compare to the legends. 

Nah it’s a spinoff, that’s why. I won’t compare to these non winning quitting so called “legends” cause I’m on a new level bih, y’all can’t catch up. #Alpha 

these dudes really get away with making fun of mentally ill people and comparing users to them in the future games thread lol

No, I deleted Lurkers post.

Boncat/Lurker/Gamer please stay on topic.

Jamie might just be the future of this revival, the hosting is crazy good IMO, I think the best run since probably VG3. I would say since the nexus but that was a small cast. #FireReady

Jamie might just be the future of this revival, the hosting is crazy good IMO, I think the best run since probably VG3. I would say since the nexus but that was a small cast. #FireReady

Wym revival? Shits always been good minus rivals cancelled…

wow I super appreciate this so much!!! I'm trying really hard to make it perfect and deliver an entertaining and wildly fun game!! I appreciate you noticing my hard work!! Biggrin

im ratings bro

boncat23 wrote:

hell naw. BOTA- boring as shit, Triad- boring as shit + pussy filled, IDW - says it for itself (josh did great up until the end when real life happened so I understand). VG7- flopped and under appreciated imo, I think taking the season off the site is prettt genius although I have a rather distaste for haus’ ass. 

boncat23 wrote:

im ratings bro

tbh I’m seeing potential. Definitely not on my level but some slight. I dig I dig. 

HonestTea101 wrote:

boncat23 wrote:Jamie might just be the future of this revival, the hosting is crazy good IMO, I think the best run since probably VG3. I would say since the nexus but that was a small cast. #FireReady

hell naw. BOTA- boring as shit, Triad- boring as shit + pussy filled, IDW - says it for itself (josh did great up until the end when real life happened so I understand). VG7- flopped and under appreciated imo, I think taking the season off the site is prettt genius although I have a rather distaste for haus’ ass.  

To be fair VG7 didn't flop. Half the final cast and the host got banned and it was shut down. Good game just got cancelled. 

boncat23 wrote:

wow I super appreciate this so much!!! I'm trying really hard to make it perfect and deliver an entertaining and wildly fun game!! I appreciate you noticing my hard work!! Biggrin

yeah no problem, I am definitely loving the game. Also, hard working hosts should be appreciated, it’s a lot of work. 

Pages