Vevmo Future Games

12764 posts / 0 new
Last post

The site isn’t going down imo we’ve got a lot of people who have only played one, two, or none that are really good. Whoever got banned did something repeatedly so it could’ve been avoided even tho I miss some Sad

Who all got banned? Lol

yo why is vg done?

Since the first post won't get updated:

Ongoing Survivor: South Pacific

Upcoming

The Storm: Hosted by Lurker

Application https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XWB2MXK

Never flip on my loves that I’m loyal too❤️ Can’t flop flop when the love is mutual @gamer @lurker @schabo @kolli @hardbitten (sometimes) @semisweet ❤️

Oh

but yeah, I'm ready to do a series finale lmaoo.

they dont cast me for vg, they get banned. just know im powerful, if you're gonna quote me just know im having a business meeting with VERY important moguls

they dont cast me for vg, they get banned. just know im powerful, if you're gonna quote me just know im having a business meeting with VERY important moguls

vibes

I was also looking to host Total Drama Vevmo at some point. Lololol. 

I’m gonna need you to holler at me once you get that set up.

Mozel tov, mogul talk 

Ceej3 wrote:

I was also looking to host Total Drama Vevmo at some point. Lololol. 

I’m gonna need you to holler at me once you get that set up.

Gotcha.

Kenny and vova are the reasons I breathe tbh

VG shouldnt die, neither should VGQ. From what I saw of Nexus it looked competition based and a kind of game people who only like comps would enjoy.

VG shouldnt die, neither should VGQ. From what I saw of Nexus it looked competition based and a kind of game people who only like comps would enjoy.

☕️

Can't wait to destroy more people in my next game, it's a hobby not a gift Smile

If there's ever a Total Drama Island game please save me a seat. That was my favorite show as a kid--I've shamefully rewatched the entire series on netflix. 

Can't wait to destroy more people in my next game, it's a hobby not a gift Smile

we need you back.

VQ reminded me of champs vs pros, fun and not stressful 

The Storm is 85% happening. Some great ideas are rolling around, and I think I can pull off a pretty unique experience for the VG semi-finale.

If there's ever a Total Drama Island game please save me a seat. That was my favorite show as a kid--I've shamefully rewatched the entire series on netflix. 

You got it! 

Just making my monthly statement on wanting a Duel

Just making my monthly statement on wanting a Duel

And I want you for The Storm.

OMFG CEEJAI LMFAOOOO

Tbh if everyone wanted an All In 2 id host it. It’s a format I could work with and more people want to play than host it

LurkerNoMore you've got me interested in what's about to happen. Those pictures are hilarious

Mafia 5 was suppose to happen Sad

LurkerNoMore you've got me interested in what's about to happen. Those pictures are hilarious

lmao at the one of Jenna, she seems so out of place

Pages