Vevmo Future Games

12573 posts / 0 new
Last post

I would be down to host a Thrones themed Game but I don't know when openings are or how to host. I would also have to be Jamie

Do these games have to be based on a reality TV show? I was thinking a game with a Game of Thrones theme would fun

We did one over on [redacted] based on the Hunger Games. It turned out pretty good imo. I prob had the most fun hosting that season than any other season.

el_greco wrote:

Do these games have to be based on a reality TV show? I was thinking a game with a Game of Thrones theme would fun

We did one over on [redacted] based on the Hunger Games. It turned out pretty good imo. I prob had the most fun hosting that season than any other season.

thx for that input Kenny

KennyER wrote:

el_greco wrote:Do these games have to be based on a reality TV show? I was thinking a game with a Game of Thrones theme would fun

thx for that input Kenny

No problem pleb Smile

el_greco wrote:

tf kenny lmao

wait what did I do wrong lol

KennyER wrote:

el_greco wrote:Do these games have to be based on a reality TV show? I was thinking a game with a Game of Thrones theme would fun

tf kenny lmao

Stay away from me demons 

Real Housewives of Vevmo badladjj Slayvia2370Mr. Hauserman WittyWrath LucciVee HonestTea101 Hannamez8JamieFireFriends of the Housewives RLK2014Semisweet LurkerNoMore 

What? "friends of" yeah ok... listen you Kenya wanna be, we all know you don't have friends so stop...  Plus YOU KNOW I have a peach\apple\diamond\orange set and live with my hands on my imagination... so don't try it!

KennyER wrote:

tf kenny lmao

basura emoji 

Hm

YES that banner is hot. Quick q, what other games do people wanna see outside of VG's and survivor?

the mole! Anyone remember that show?! One of the best competition shows ever! 

Omg I love the mole!

Maybe I should host an Endurance or ILM game fr fr. But not anytime soon, I'm taking a break once The Inferno wraps up. And if I'm hosting VG10 that's not until Summer so probably something in Spring, we'll seeeeeee.

rumor has it a certain someone may be doing Endurance at some point in the future Wink

Does Vevmo Quickie count as a win? Imo it shouldn't because the Challenge spin-off shows don't actually count towards their Challenge wins. Because they're playing for charity, its more of a fun thing. 

When I host Top Ten it won't count as a Vevmo series win for the winner. However, the 10 players competing must compete for a charity of their choice and whoever wins I will personally donate money to that charity. Not 25,000 but something LMAO ❤️

Does Vevmo Quickie count as a win? Imo it shouldn't because the Challenge spin-off shows don't actually count towards their Challenge wins. Because they're playing for charity, its more of a fun thing. When I host Top Ten it won't count as a Vevmo series win for the winner. However, the 10 players competing must compete for a charity of their choice and whoever wins I will personally donate money to that charity. Not 25,000 but something LMAO ❤️

awww ❤️

Wait that's actually such a good idea though!!

thats a good idea jj

Does Vevmo Quickie count as a win? Imo it shouldn't because the Challenge spin-off shows don't actually count towards their Challenge wins. Because they're playing for charity, its more of a fun thing. When I host Top Ten it won't count as a Vevmo series win for the winner. However, the 10 players competing must compete for a charity of their choice and whoever wins I will personally donate money to that charity. Not 25,000 but something LMAO ❤️

You are such a great person

Does Vevmo Quickie count as a win?

honestly this is hard to think about. It literally has the same concept of the VGs, just without the actual title. The only thing different is it has less players and it's less selective when choosing the cast. The spin offs are usually in their own column (aka stay in yo lane!) though.

Y’all really not counting that as a win but deadass swore up and down Mafia and AYTO were wins..... lmao ohhhh

luv the attempts. 

Y’all really not counting that as a win but deadass swore up and down Mafia and AYTO were wins..... lmao ohhhh luv the attempts. 

LMAOOOO

gamer73 wrote:

Y’all really not counting that as a win but deadass swore up and down Mafia and AYTO were wins..... lmao ohhhh luv the attempts. 

LMAOOOO

Not to mention that half the winners for Deep Waters and Ages did nothing the entire game lmao. Didn’t CF go in every elimination on Ages :/

flyguy wrote:

gamer73 wrote:Y’all really not counting that as a win but deadass swore up and down Mafia and AYTO were wins..... lmao ohhhh luv the attempts. 

LMAOOOO

Not to mention that half the winners for Deep Waters and Ages did nothing the entire game lmao. Didn’t CF go in every elimination on Ages :/

cant believe ages is counted tbh

I would like to mention, for anyone who wants to play more games, that Mr.Houserman is an awesome host. Not sure if he will host more games but If he does y'all should consider it. Inferno is probably my fave game I played. Very organized and cool challenges. Moves at a steady pace. The site looks nice. Got some confessionals if yall are into that. Avis are the bomb. Etc. I also think doing the game on the other site was a great idea since it does adds more functionality to it and improves the experience, imo. Also, it does feel like we were legit stranded in a different place like is done at the real challenges lol. Don't know how the results will be for the episodes thing and how that is gonna end up being for the viewers, but at least for us the players it was great playing it.

Bae is the bestest.

Why does anyone get to decide though what counts as a win and what doesn’t ?. Isn’t that trying to control the games ?. Weren’t you all crying about Kloun doing the same exact thing ?. All these games on here are the same. NO ONE WINS ANY MONEY so to be honest they all fall under the same category. 

No worries what is a win. That charity idea is awesome JJ. It’s important to determine what is a win for future concepts. 

Just as Kloun had always said Real Road wasn’t a win. 

That charity idea is awesome JJ.  

Real Road should be a win tho lmao. A win is a win. But honestly, Mafia and AYTO shouldn’t count, ever. It’s a completely different type of game. 

Real Road should be a win tho lmao. A win is a win. But honestly, Mafia and AYTO shouldn’t count, ever. It’s a completely different type of game. 

I don’t even count that I “played” Mafia so I’m with you there. 

Pages