Vevmo Future Games

12769 posts / 0 new
Last post

Anyway

right.

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

LurkerNoMore wrote:I hope Lurker quits again.

me2

I rigged SurVevmo for you wym

true

Jemmye Hauserman coming ready for VG7. #BoppinBitches

Guyssss, so if anyone was wondering about V7; Josh has handed VG7 over to me. Those of you in the Discord chat already know I said I was going to do an Inferno and have people shown interest. For those of you not on there and interested, send me a PM. With Survevmo and BB halfway through, I'm going to see who is interested so I can start putting an appropiate cast/theme/format together. The Inferno is gonna be L I T. So don't miss out and PM me for a revamped season of Vevmo Games. 

Lot of fresh/new faces interested. And I've actually had a lot of people show interest. Keep em coming. ❤

VG 8 as of now will be Hyperlinked! And Thank you to Hauserman fo stepping up to the plate! We need more dedicated hosts in this bitch!

VG 8 as of now will be Hyperlinked! And Thank you to Hauserman fo stepping up to the plate! We need more dedicated hosts in this bitch!

thanks boo

Guyssss, so if anyone was wondering about V7; Josh has handed VG7 over to me. Those of you in the Discord chat already know I said I was going to do an Inferno and have people shown interest. For those of you not on there and interested, send me a PM. With Survevmo and BB halfway through, I'm going to see who is interested so I can start putting an appropiate cast/theme/format together. The Inferno is gonna be L I T. So don't miss out and PM me for a revamped season of Vevmo Games. 

Mr. Hauserman wrote:

Dead as f lmfao. Ty girl

when DAF leads the bad asses to a W

When DAF does not make the final cast. J/k 

Is VG7 good vs bad? 

Is VG7 good vs bad? 

It's a possibility. I don't have a theme locked down because I wanna round up interest first. I wouldnt do a theme if I have to stretch people being on a certain team. We'll see. More to com e when I put up a thread. I am surprised by how much interest there is.

Vevmo Games 7 Official Thread will be up sometime this week. I have not started official casting yet and I have had a lot of interest. If you want to play, DM me asap! On here or on Discord!

#Hyperlinked gonna be All In's badass little brother....

These elims...#GR8

#Hyperlinked gonna be All In's badass little brother....

These elims...#GR8

no

i'm inspired 

flyguy wrote:

#Hyperlinked gonna be All In's badass little brother....These elims...#GR8

no

dont b scared.

ZzZzZzZz is it gonna be rigged as well?

flyguy wrote:

Why would it be.. lmao. If im apart of the hosting team nothing will be rigged.

gamer73 wrote:

flyguy wrote:#Hyperlinked gonna be All In's badass little brother....These elims...#GR8

Why would it be.. lmao. If im apart of the hosting team nothing will be rigged. 

hmmm

Like I doubt my friends would need a rig to do well anyways. ER stay in VG finals smh lmaooo

Gamer ain't winning anything whether it's rigged or not, but at least you'll have no comp.

Like I doubt my friends would need a rig to do well anyways. ER stay in VG finals smh lmaooo

Gamer ain't winning anything whether it's rigged or not, but at least you'll have no comp.

Wouldn't waste my time. But I got you out *giggles* 

infamous wrote:

Coming from the tragedy with 0 wins. Get at me when you have one. 

Gamer still hanging on to his win on VR 3 smh lmaoo #LetItGo.

Thats the real rig

Mad Smile

Pages