Vevmo Future Games

11951 posts / 0 new
Last post

But in order to get to 10 you gotta do 3 more seasons in a year...... likeeeeeee

But in order to get to 10 you gotta do 3 more seasons in a year...... likeeeeeee

no VGX is gonna be so brutal it's gonna skip over the next 3.

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

Definitely working on a good format for VGX.Im claiming that season now, just so everyone is clear.

you can't claim shit that is 4 seasons away.. and I was the first person that made a VGX All Stars poster about a year back (just so you're clear lol).. im just havin some fun

i mean if the storm ever actually comes out this summer/fall.. then josh's VG8 can come out in the winter, with 9 and 10 in the Spring and Summer next year.

You guys continue to bring personal shit into these, this is another reason Games have trouble becoming great.

You guys continue to bring personal shit into these, this is another reason Games have trouble becoming great. 

People just gotta learn how to take an L to the chin.

So I went back to re-read All In, and

QUESTION

How the fuck did we manage 86 pages before we even got to the fucking partner picking mission?? That show was lit AF

QUESTION

How the fuck did we manage 86 pages before we even got to the fucking partner picking mission?? That show was lit AF

We were arguing! Lmaooooo.

ICONIC

A masterpiece

so what is hosting in future

so what is hosting in future

Josh has VG7 coming after SOS is done. Then VG8: The Storm presented by Lurker and I. 

I have another thing in the works as well.

I want to host one :/

I'm going to plan another mini-game for next spring(begining of may) instead of doing TRR3. I need ideas though, I have a couple but I havent thought about it.

It's too early to start planning or make any definite choice.

I want to host one :/

Girl, you can still do Endurance!

I don't actually know who has what with VGs, but I think 9 is open.

So I went back to re-read All In, andQUESTIONHow the fuck did we manage 86 pages before we even got to the fucking partner picking mission?? That show was lit AF

because it was legendary! 

I dunno what y'all would want for a minigame, but I thought about this while I was in the shower.

What about a Survival series? Something to do with Zombies? I think it'd be cool if each one was based in a city and people had to perform "tasks" to get out. It doesn't have to be an elimination, maybe just whoever has the most points at the end of the game will win, but it could be an elimination where people "die" or lose their lives to the situation. Whatever y'all decide, it don't matter to me.

Weapons, supplies, etc. would be cool. I also think if eliminations are done, it could be a ten person game. Or if done without eliminations, they could start off with six people and make it like a teamwork thing.

I dunno. I'm spitballing. Ignore if you want.

I had an idea for something like that once. But it would require something I can't say. And me talking about this now kind of ruins it.

Lurkin' For Love

How do I get involved in one of these in the future?

Lurkin' For Love

LMAOOOO PLZZZZZ DO A FLAVOR OF LOVE REMIX

LurkerNoMore wrote:

Lurkin' For Love

I dunno what y'all would want for a minigame, but I thought about this while I was in the shower.What about a Survival series? Something to do with Zombies? I think it'd be cool if each one was based in a city and people had to perform "tasks" to get out. It doesn't have to be an elimination, maybe just whoever has the most points at the end of the game will win, but it could be an elimination where people "die" or lose their lives to the situation. Whatever y'all decide, it don't matter to me.Weapons, supplies, etc. would be cool. I also think if eliminations are done, it could be a ten person game. Or if done without eliminations, they could start off with six people and make it like a teamwork thing.I dunno. I'm spitballing. Ignore if you want.

Love this idea. I played something similar on a different site. You got points for daily actions and for raiding other settlements  and fending off zombie attacks. 

LurkerNoMore wrote:

Lurkin' For Love

I think it'd be hilarious LMFAOOOOO 

A Shot at Love with Lurker and HT

tbh

A Shot at Love with Lurker and HTtbh

Start casting.

TYGUY wins and picks HT.

*instigates*

hardbitten wrote:

I dunno what y'all would want for a minigame, but I thought about this while I was in the shower.What about a Survival series? Something to do with Zombies? I think it'd be cool if each one was based in a city and people had to perform "tasks" to get out. It doesn't have to be an elimination, maybe just whoever has the most points at the end of the game will win, but it could be an elimination where people "die" or lose their lives to the situation. Whatever y'all decide, it don't matter to me.Weapons, supplies, etc. would be cool. I also think if eliminations are done, it could be a ten person game. Or if done without eliminations, they could start off with six people and make it like a teamwork thing.I dunno. I'm spitballing. Ignore if you want.

Love this idea. I played something similar on a different site. You got points for daily actions and for raiding other settlements  and fending off zombie attacks. 

Yessss. I'd play the shit out of that.

Pages