Vevmo Future Games

11659 posts / 0 new
Last post

whatevs

I counted in my heart ❤️

Ooop! Semi momma, would you lock the Official Game Thread after I post the cast??

yes text me when you're ready

and don't ask people to do shit you know they aren't supposed to please (I shoulda known...)

Semi the best thing on vevmo 

LurkerNoMore wrote:

Ooop! Semi momma, would you lock the Official Game Thread after I post the cast??

yes text me when you're readyand don't ask people to do shit you know they aren't supposed to please (I shoulda known...)

Will do. ❤️

And noted. ✅

Cast reveal being posted tonight. Please direct ALL discussion about the cast in the Summer of Slayage thread. 

My body is ready. A1 cast yall.

make your mark. cement your reputation. become a legend.

(not sure why it's blurry, if you click on it, it becomes clear)

Definitely working on a good format for VGX.Im claiming that season now, just so everyone is clear.

But in order to get to 10 you gotta do 3 more seasons in a year...... likeeeeeee

But in order to get to 10 you gotta do 3 more seasons in a year...... likeeeeeee

no VGX is gonna be so brutal it's gonna skip over the next 3.

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

Definitely working on a good format for VGX.Im claiming that season now, just so everyone is clear.

you can't claim shit that is 4 seasons away.. and I was the first person that made a VGX All Stars poster about a year back (just so you're clear lol).. im just havin some fun

i mean if the storm ever actually comes out this summer/fall.. then josh's VG8 can come out in the winter, with 9 and 10 in the Spring and Summer next year.

You guys continue to bring personal shit into these, this is another reason Games have trouble becoming great.

You guys continue to bring personal shit into these, this is another reason Games have trouble becoming great. 

People just gotta learn how to take an L to the chin.

So I went back to re-read All In, and

QUESTION

How the fuck did we manage 86 pages before we even got to the fucking partner picking mission?? That show was lit AF

QUESTION

How the fuck did we manage 86 pages before we even got to the fucking partner picking mission?? That show was lit AF

We were arguing! Lmaooooo.

ICONIC

A masterpiece

Pages