Vevmo Future Games

12573 posts / 0 new
Last post

LurkerNoMore wrote:

Y'all quit speaking Rivals into existence.

Unless we are Rivals <3

phuk both of y'all

My favorite game experience was VR strictly due to the team aspect. Love that experience of having teammates all season. Competing with those ppl and becoming close. Being able to save someone, your teammates secretly working with the other team. All of it was awesome. I'd love to play a team game again.

My favorite game experience was VR strictly due to the team aspect. Love that experience of having teammates all season. Competing with those ppl and becoming close. Being able to save someone, your teammates secretly working with the other team. All of it was awesome. I'd love to play a team game again.

THIS. With no switch ups. 

It would be cool to See another team game. I'd like to do a gauntlet. Maybe for VG9 I can host The Gauntlet.

VG9: The Tomb (redux)

Saints 

Josh8793

tbone123

aladmaho

Schabozczcak

JustinTime

Semisweet

RLK2104

AshKelseyFan

Offcharsky

PinkRose

Sinners

LurkerNoMore

DScott

Graphik

Boncat23

gamer73

Kollanekoer

hannamez8

deeper

HonestTea101

JEKFan

I would like to play big brother 

heh rubs hand

I would like to play big brother 

cute 

Only Legends like Jonas, gamer and I are welcome on Big Brother.

SurVevmo: Victoria- Back to Basics  casting call!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2K985HV

Big Brother Vevmo Takeover 2 casting call!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/G5Z9H5F

Only those who have put in applications will be considered for the final cast. Applications will be open until mid-late June. Currently open to everyone with an active Vevmo account.

Only Legends like Jonas, Alad,  gamer and I are welcome on Big Brother.

I'm still the G.O.A.T.

Plz, I miss you and would love to play with you again.

How tf you got me on the sinners team and RLK on the saints. 

Becuz you a bad bitch and RLK is harmless. So...

HonestTea101 wrote:

I'm a known saint. Total sweetie and gets along with everyone. I will not be labeled!!!!

JP and I for allies. Fuck that toad hardbitten, JP and I were bitches together. Man helped me see the light!!!

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:How tf you got me on the sinners team and RLK on the saints. 

I'm a known saint. Total sweetie and gets along with everyone. I will not be labeled!!!!

False. 

like every vg is individual i think some team seasons would b refreshing

JP and I for allies. Fuck that toad hardbitten, JP and I were bitches together. Man helped me see the light!!!

dis why you a sinner. You dropped your mans for someone no one even knows.

HonestTea101 wrote:

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

I'm a known saint. Total sweetie and gets along with everyone. I will not be labeled!!!!

True. 

Ok thanks, all I wanted to hear.

All In 2>>>> 

BOTSF2>>>>>

I agree but the setback is it's honestly really hard to think of teams and then get all those people to come together at the same time. Even if you can manage, you'll end up with stretches which leads to people bitching about the stretches.

HonestTea101 wrote:

JP a legend. Dont @me.

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

True. 

Ok thanks, all I wanted to hear.

Putting words in people's mouths is a true sign of sin.

Tbh a HvV or good guys vs bad asses wont have very many stretches. Either you is one or you aint one.

Tbh a HvV or good guys vs bad asses wont have very many stretches. Either you is one or you aint one.

So you agree you are a Bad Ass/Villain/Sinner?

HonestTea101 wrote:

So you agree you are a Bad Ass/Villain/Sinner?

JP a legend. Dont @me.

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:JP and I for allies. Fuck that toad hardbitten, JP and I were bitches together. Man helped me see the light!!!

JP a legend. Go ahead @me, I love him and I'm not ashamed.  JP mi corazón, bueno que sepas quien es realmente real Kiss 3

Pages