Vevmo Future Games

12572 posts / 0 new
Last post

Mitchh Amazing Race happening? Its kinda like Allies too

not till November at least. co-hosting BBVT2 so i won't have much time to work on it with work life and all on top of that. I have a lot of it set up, but it's still a long ways from being ready.

SurVevmo: Victoria- Back to Basics  casting call!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2K985HV

Big Brother Vevmo Takeover 2 casting call!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/G5Z9H5F

Only those who have put in applications will be considered for the final cast. Applications will be open until mid-late June. Currently open to everyone with an active Vevmo account.

Okay. But HelenOfTroy is a true ICON.

Damn I'm definitely wanting to play something soon. Wish a vg was happening now lol. 

Rivals is so hard to cast. 

I think deadweight could definitely happen soon. But who to host... 

Damn I'm definitely wanting to play something soon. Wish a vg was happening now lol. Rivals is so hard to cast. I think deadweight could definitely happen soon. But who to host... 

I think the hosting team should be a champion and a Loser just because I like symbology. 

I'm not tho, that's my one chance to win... Lmaooo

Can we plz do a mini duel season. Like 12 ppl 

;/

How would I not be on VR? I did more than 2 of those people, and same amount as the third.

hardbitten wrote:

;/

How would I not be on VR? I did more than 2 of those people, and same amount as the third.

I didn't make this!

hardbitten wrote:

;/

Names. 

;/

This would be something I would play, just not with that VR team :/

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

hardbitten wrote:

;/

Names. 

I did more VRs than Badlad and Gucci, and KVM and myself did the same amount.

Rip ayto

#teamEndurance ❤️

gamer73 wrote:

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

hardbitten wrote:

;/

Names. 

I did more VRs than Badlad and Gucci, and KVM and myself did the same amount.

No you didn't 

Like lmao....boy.

#teamEndurance ❤️

<333333

If Jamie don't bring her ass back for that, I want Kolli for another team

Like lmao....boy.

I thought you only did the one?

Either way, Idc who is on the team, I just don't see how I wouldn't be on the VR team if I was on at all.

hardbitten wrote:

;/

This would be something I would play, just not with that VR team :/

I wouldn't wanna play with you either okurrrrrrrr

Gucci Mane wrote:

Like lmao....boy.

I thought you only did the one?Either way, Idc who is on the team, I just don't see how I wouldn't be on the VR team if I was on at all.

No

Rip ayto

Don't sleep on me bitch. 

kollanekoer wrote:

Rip ayto

Don't sleep on me bitch. 

I mean if u can do work for one deleted user, one user who i have not seen about a year and last one who was once active but now also mia then probs. I could not do it "bitch"

kollanekoer wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:why are you putting CF and I together? 

Why not? U can now be cool but like in real challenge, if there is footage, it goes Biggrin

so in other words, you're stretching a rivalry? HB still doesnt like challengefan that'd be a better choice.

i'd kms 

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

Gucci Mane wrote:Like lmao....boy.

I thought you only did the one?Either way, Idc who is on the team, I just don't see how I wouldn't be on the VR team if I was on at all.

No

Oh ok. Well then my bad

I'm still the G.O.A.T.

I'm still the G.O.A.T.

I agree. we gotra do one of these together again

JohnPhoenix wrote:

I'm still the G.O.A.T.

I agree. we gotra do one of these together again

We sure do.

You mad? Lmaoooo. You were okay with it the first time but I guess I really got to you. Smile

Not like I'd agree anyway. I'd take infamous inactive ass, or even the annoying alt accounts  before you.

Y'all quit speaking Rivals into existence.

Y'all quit speaking Rivals into existence.

Unless we are Rivals <3

Pages