Vevmo Future Games

11951 posts / 0 new
Last post

Well I know I shot myself in the foot with In Deep Waters taking way longer than originally planned. (thanks work...) but I still have a vg planned for the future that is themed and It does mix a couple of the challenge together. I think it'll definitely be intense. 

Of course I will wait till I have absolute time for it. Because I don't want a repeat of In Deep Waters. 

I know I've been doing it for a majority of the game and I'm sure you all are a little miffed. But I'm sorry for how this game is going. It's not even close to the execution I wanted and intended to have. But that's on me. I hope that doesn't stop anyone from signing up for my games in the future. Part of my problem was I didn't want to burden other people with hosting the face-offs. But I know better now and I definitely will be accepting any and all help I can get on my next game. Which I believe will be vg8.

VG8? Oh?

#TakingBackTheKlounTour

Yea, multiable hosts who can do comps is best solution. 

We all know u are awesome host Wink

Baby Blue is saying hello to everyone ❤. He misses us lol

kollanekoer wrote:

Battle of the SeasonsPlayed like BOTS2 but eliminations are individualTEAM MAFIAKollanekoer NevidJustintimeTEAM SURVEVMOJohnPhoenixHardbittenCKQTEAM ALL INTboneReiMarioTEAM ILVMSchabboTYGUYRichjoeTEAM BOTSFBoncatTimsterCf00TEAM TRIADHausermanDillytopAKFTEAM ERStanFlyguyVovaTEAM BIG BROTHERMitchSemisweetRlkTEAM VGRaymondTrinidadGucci

Hauserman was not on The Triad. 

lmaoooooooooooooo im so dead rn

kollanekoer wrote:

Battle of the SeasonsPlayed like BOTS2 but eliminations are individualTEAM MAFIAKollanekoer NevidJustintimeTEAM SURVEVMOJohnPhoenixHardbittenCKQTEAM ALL INTboneReiMarioTEAM ILVMSchabboTYGUYRichjoeTEAM BOTSFBoncatTimsterCf00TEAM TRIADHausermanDillytopAKFTEAM ERStanFlyguyVovaTEAM BIG BROTHERMitchSemisweetRlkTEAM VGRaymondTrinidadGucci

Petty lol

Will play if the cast has Lurker, badd, witty, & HT. Other than that, ✌️

nice

I'd come back for VG7. It's just not the same without me lol 

kollanekoer wrote:

right lmao Mr.Who?

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

kollanekoer wrote:Battle of the SeasonsPlayed like BOTS2 but eliminations are individualTEAM MAFIAKollanekoer NevidJustintimeTEAM SURVEVMOJohnPhoenixHardbittenCKQTEAM ALL INTboneReiMarioTEAM ILVMSchabboTYGUYRichjoeTEAM BOTSFBoncatTimsterCf00TEAM TRIADHausermanDillytopAKFTEAM ERStanFlyguyVovaTEAM BIG BROTHERMitchSemisweetRlkTEAM VGRaymondTrinidadGucci

right lmao Mr.Who?

says the person that was always trying to bring my name up when I never mentioned him...ok lol

I'd come back for VG7. It's just not the same without me lol 

right? Smh, we were LIT

flyguy wrote:

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

kollanekoer wrote:Battle of the SeasonsPlayed like BOTS2 but eliminations are individualTEAM MAFIAKollanekoer NevidJustintimeTEAM SURVEVMOJohnPhoenixHardbittenCKQTEAM ALL INTboneReiMarioTEAM ILVMSchabboTYGUYRichjoeTEAM BOTSFBoncatTimsterCf00TEAM TRIADHausermanDillytopAKFTEAM ERStanFlyguyVovaTEAM BIG BROTHERMitchSemisweetRlkTEAM VGRaymondTrinidadGucci

right lmao Mr.Who?

says the person that was always trying to bring my name up when I never mentioned him...ok lol

goodluck making your debut onto these games! lol

I'm waiting for a Duel

I'm waiting for a Duel

You've been wanting that Duel for soooo long lol. I want it too!!

I'm waiting for a Duel

a duel with a chain vote process could be goat season 

People want a specific theme or format I kind of just want an active cast #noshade

Mr. Hauserman wrote:

flyguy wrote:

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

right lmao Mr.Who?

i'm not that pressed about debuting in an online game. Been asked for a couple and just have more important things to do, until then stay logged in babe playing games your whole life while I have stuff going on.

flyguy wrote:

Mr. Hauserman wrote:

flyguy wrote:
Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

right lmao Mr.Who?

i'm not that pressed about debuting in an online game. Been asked for a couple and just have more important things to do, until then stay logged in babe playing games your whole life while I have stuff going on.

damn u still here tho. watchu got goin on 

CMJ wrote:

I'm waiting for a Duel

People want a specific theme or format I kind of just want an active cast #noshade

CMJ wrote:

I'm waiting for a Duel

The Triad was kind of a duel? I think the Duel format would be interesting but people would need to submit lists to avoid waiting for people to do picks

Definitely interested in taking part in these games... I've done my fair share of these on a different forum.

I feel as if VG7 should be pushed to the fall. We have 2 games coming up this summer already (1 by Lurker and 1 by me) and I really don't want a repeat of the Dark Summer.

I feel as if VG7 should be pushed to the fall. We have 2 games coming up this summer already (1 by Lurker and 1 by me) and I really don't want a repeat of the Dark Summer.

Well VG7 is slated to be my game, The Storm... So...

And it's being pushed back as is. And fortunately, I'll actually have the time to host correctly, and actually participate in games.

SurVevmo airs July 5th. Smile

fuck you then. Sad

gamer73 wrote:

fuck you then. Sad

of course you Kiss 2 that's a given 

fuck you then. Sad

of course you Kiss 2 that's a given 

Biggrin hmm

Pages