Vevmo Future Games

10571 posts / 0 new
Last post

Hi guys

First of all: How have I never heard of this site until recently! I might just have to start spending some time 'round these parts Blum 3

I hope it's okay for me to post the following here... I had tried pm'ing Josh about this first, as he maybe seemed like one of the leaders of your community, but I reckon he's been busy, so I thought I'd take the leap and just go ahead and make a post here.

In short, I'd like to invite your community to participate in a worldwide Mafia Championship tournament, featuring 135 different communities all sending one representative each to fight on their behalves. It's a super fun event that's existed for several years (this is the 4th season of it). It always leads to stronger bonds between communities, new friends made, and has even led to several romantic relationships if you'd believe it!

So basically I'm hoping that all this intrigues you and that you'd want to be represented at this tournament.

More info here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E9x7nJkSPmv1ZtSKFdSmLsvD4DQoX13i2MA9...

If you have any questions, let me know Smile

We definitely neef an Inferno asap. That shit would be so good. That's what I wanted to host.

Small and active cast, that shit wil be poppin, 125%

Here's an idea for a cool game that you guys might like:

On another forum I am currently running a game called The Ultimate Elimination Challenge. I won't link since that's probably inappropriate, but basically it's a game where one or more players are eliminated each round, but the games change from round to round. So one round you might be playing Survivor, whereas the next round you're playing Big Brother or The Challenge or something else. Your skills to adapt are constantly tested.

The game started with 22 players and there are 10 left. These are the rounds that have been played thus far:

- The Mayor
- Prisoner's Dilemma
- Survivor
- Minority Rule
- Big Brother
- Paradise Hotel
- The Liar Game (The Records of the Four Kingdoms)
- Solitary
- The Genius (Abundance and Famine)
- The Duel

Here's an idea for a cool game that you guys might like:On another forum I am currently running a game called The Ultimate Elimination Challenge. I won't link since that's probably inappropriate, but basically it's a game where one or more players are eliminated each round, but the games change from round to round. So one round you might be playing Survivor, whereas the next round you're playing Big Brother or The Challenge or something else. Your skills to adapt are constantly tested.The game started with 22 players and there are 10 left. These are the rounds that have been played thus far:- The Mayor- Prisoner's Dilemma- Survivor- Minority Rule- Big Brother- Paradise Hotel- The Liar Game (The Records of the Four Kingdoms)- Solitary- The Genius (Abundance and Famine)- The Duel

sounds dope dude. 

When CF00 announced rivals on the spot >>>>

upcoming VG's should do the same. Makes it more thrilling. 

When CF00 announced rivals on the spot >>>>upcoming VG's should do the same. Makes it more thrilling. 

That's the only good thing about that season, lol. I can only hope future hosts do that for a better Rivals, Allies, or BOTSeasons.

I saw that you guys had played some mafia games in the past, but I gather maybe not enough so that anyone would want to try to rep Vevmo at the Mafia World Championships? :/

Don't worry too much about whether you think you're good enough. It's mostly about having fun and participating in something where your community can cheer you on Smile

Some updated info, in case you're interested to know:

Update on The Mafia Championship

Exciting news: We are expanding to 150 participating communities, which is more than last season. In fact, we may even go for 165 communities depending on how some invitations go.

Since none of the representatives chosen at this point have indicated that they can only play if their game starts April 24, I have made the decision that the qualifying phase won't begin until May 1st in order to allow me more time to get everything properly organized and to get all representatives properly prepared. This will have no impact on the overall schedule for this season; the qualifying phase will still be wrapped up by early July, after which we dive into the wildcard games followed by the finale game.

Finally, to communities that haven't elected a representative yet: Remember that your deadline for electing a representative is April 23.

I kind of had an idea for a future VG. Using the Rivals theme with the AYTO Second Chances format. Since the first Rivals here had a lot of partners try and sabatoge each other we can do that instead of the steal/share twist.

Ex: Deeper and Debut Album are in last place while Lurker and Metalking are in the steal or share position. The rivals can choose to screw over their partner to make them lose.

that would be cute

ANNOUNCEMENT

Season 2: Coming Soon

Applications will open within the next week.

What show? Stay Tuned.

KLOUN!!

KLOUN!!

ANNOUNCEMENT  Season 2: Coming SoonApplications will open within the next week.What show? Stay Tuned.

AYTO please

I Love Vevmoney 2.

We desperately need another ratchet game.

I Love Vevmoney 2.We desperately need another ratchet game.

omfg yes that too. I was dying of excitment when Badlad almost hosted it.

KLOUN!!

*starts messaging the squad*

is this a game that DAF could potentially be interested in

inb4 the mole 2

Kloun I'm so happy you're back and safe! Cant wait to see what you've got cooking Smile

Kloun I'm so happy you're back and safe! Cant wait to see what you've got cooking Smile

praying for botseasons tho

praying for botseasons tho

Season 2 bruh

oh dead

KLOUUUUUUN!!!!!

I missed your ass

Klounn!!

Haha

Still waiting for someone to host the inferno

Still waiting for someone to host the inferno

In af

Pages