Vevmo Future Games

11936 posts / 0 new
Last post

When CF00 announced rivals on the spot >>>>upcoming VG's should do the same. Makes it more thrilling. 

That's the only good thing about that season, lol. I can only hope future hosts do that for a better Rivals, Allies, or BOTSeasons.

I saw that you guys had played some mafia games in the past, but I gather maybe not enough so that anyone would want to try to rep Vevmo at the Mafia World Championships? :/

Don't worry too much about whether you think you're good enough. It's mostly about having fun and participating in something where your community can cheer you on Smile

Some updated info, in case you're interested to know:

Update on The Mafia Championship

Exciting news: We are expanding to 150 participating communities, which is more than last season. In fact, we may even go for 165 communities depending on how some invitations go.

Since none of the representatives chosen at this point have indicated that they can only play if their game starts April 24, I have made the decision that the qualifying phase won't begin until May 1st in order to allow me more time to get everything properly organized and to get all representatives properly prepared. This will have no impact on the overall schedule for this season; the qualifying phase will still be wrapped up by early July, after which we dive into the wildcard games followed by the finale game.

Finally, to communities that haven't elected a representative yet: Remember that your deadline for electing a representative is April 23.

I kind of had an idea for a future VG. Using the Rivals theme with the AYTO Second Chances format. Since the first Rivals here had a lot of partners try and sabatoge each other we can do that instead of the steal/share twist.

Ex: Deeper and Debut Album are in last place while Lurker and Metalking are in the steal or share position. The rivals can choose to screw over their partner to make them lose.

that would be cute

ANNOUNCEMENT

Season 2: Coming Soon

Applications will open within the next week.

What show? Stay Tuned.

KLOUN!!

KLOUN!!

ANNOUNCEMENT  Season 2: Coming SoonApplications will open within the next week.What show? Stay Tuned.

AYTO please

I Love Vevmoney 2.

We desperately need another ratchet game.

I Love Vevmoney 2.We desperately need another ratchet game.

omfg yes that too. I was dying of excitment when Badlad almost hosted it.

KLOUN!!

*starts messaging the squad*

is this a game that DAF could potentially be interested in

inb4 the mole 2

Kloun I'm so happy you're back and safe! Cant wait to see what you've got cooking Smile

Kloun I'm so happy you're back and safe! Cant wait to see what you've got cooking Smile

praying for botseasons tho

praying for botseasons tho

Season 2 bruh

oh dead

KLOUUUUUUN!!!!!

I missed your ass

Klounn!!

Haha

Still waiting for someone to host the inferno

Still waiting for someone to host the inferno

In af

Will play if the cast has Lurker, badd, witty, & HT. Other than that, ✌️

Vg6 most likely gives us new (VG) champions. Its highly unlikely 5 champions end up in same boat Biggrin

So soon enough we can do ruins or champ-challenger pairs. 

I think it would be cool idea if people are active and teams are fairly equal

I am also looking forward for rivals/exes

Allies too but i feel Amazing Race works as that too

I wish we could do bots too but lot of seasons dont have 4 debuts. Like FA, All In

So it should be pairs or like with twist, like winner/finalist +3 debuts or winner+finalist+2debuts

Battle of the Seasons

Played like BOTS2 but eliminations are individual

TEAM MAFIA
Kollanekoer 
Nevid
Justintime

TEAM SURVEVMO
JohnPhoenix
Hardbitten
CKQ

TEAM ALL IN
Tbone
Rei
Mario

TEAM ILVM
Schabbo
TYGUY
Richjoe

TEAM BOTSF
Boncat
Timster
Cf00

TEAM TRIAD
Hauserman
Dillytop
AKF

TEAM ER
Stan
Flyguy
Vova

TEAM BIG BROTHER
Mitch
Semisweet
Rlk

TEAM VG
Raymond
Trinidad
Gucci

Infamous and queen Amy for rivals.

how am I just now seeing this. Easiest win of my life.

amy wya boo

Battle of the SeasonsPlayed like BOTS2 but eliminations are individualTEAM MAFIAKollanekoer NevidJustintimeTEAM SURVEVMOJohnPhoenixHardbittenCKQTEAM ALL INTboneReiMarioTEAM ILVMSchabboTYGUYRichjoeTEAM BOTSFBoncatTimsterCf00TEAM TRIADHausermanDillytopAKFTEAM ERStanFlyguyVovaTEAM BIG BROTHERMitchSemisweetRlkTEAM VGRaymondTrinidadGucci

Hauserman was not on The Triad. 

Pages