Vevmo Future Games

11933 posts / 0 new
Last post
CantKeepQuiet wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:

CantKeepQuiet wrote:
hardbitten wrote:CKQ <3You're definitely on my.... Christmas list of Allies lmaooooooooo

Thank you! This gave me a much needed smile Kiss 2

I tell really good jokes if you ever want a smile

Thank you! I think it will be a while before I truly smile again but when I am ready, I just might take you up on your offer! 

Omfg I loved y'all Sad

CantKeepQuiet wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:

CantKeepQuiet wrote:
hardbitten wrote:CKQ <3You're definitely on my.... Christmas list of Allies lmaooooooooo

Thank you! This gave me a much needed smile Kiss 2

I tell really good jokes if you ever want a smile

Thank you! I think it will be a while before I truly smile again but when I am ready, I just might take you up on your offer! 

Omfg I loved y'all Sad

Thanks. I did too

Awww CKQ, keep on keeping on.

Would love to see you on SurVevmo this summer. Smile

The next VG has to be Battle of the Seasons or a Duel. 

The next VG has to be Battle of the Seasons or Rivals/Allies. 

when BOTSeasons is the only way I'm getting elimination wins. ;/

if we had a cast with people who were fully active, Rivals would be great. Allies would be great. 

OR maybe, we should have the first "second" of a series. Maybe badlad comes back to host BOTSF II or someone hosts Free Agent II since blue isn't here

if we had a cast with people who were fully active, Rivals would be great. Allies would be great. OR maybe, we should have the first "second" of a series. Maybe badlad comes back to host BOTSF II or someone hosts Free Agent II since blue isn't here

Someone needs to tell Blue to appeal his ban I miss him so much Sad

HT I would ask if you were interested in hosting a VG but you're one (like myself) that I consider needs to partake in the VG's since you're active. 

like I would be interested in hosting but I want to play. 
Like if I got voted off or lose in this next faceoff, I might jump ship and be on production. 

HT I would ask if you were interested in hosting a VG but you're one (like myself) that I consider needs to partake in the VG's since you're active.  

I will never host a Vevmo Game. Too many people to deal with and too long of a process. I'll stick with mini games.

give me a summer game to play yall 

what're your personal favorite formats homie?

I'm sure LucciVee is available..

Shade or nah because HB we can go at it. Wink

HT know she got me. 

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

what're your personal favorite formats homie?

idc id do anything but a rivals lol

hardbitten wrote:

Shade or nah because HB we can go at it. ;)HT know she got me. 

#TeamHucciMama

#TeamHucciMama

Why HucciMama? But either way...yassssssss ❤

HonestTea101 wrote:

#TeamHucciMama

Why HucciMama? But either way...yassssssss ❤

Hucci is our team name and that mama is because of "Hoochie Mama" because we keep it all the way ratchet Biggrin

Omg. I can't wait for a season where Lucci is actually active again. Missing my strawberries.

like I would be interested in hosting but I want to play. Like if I got voted off or lose in this next faceoff, I might jump ship and be on production.  

Did you parents just walk past the CDC classroom or didn't even care enough to enroll you in school?  

boncat23 wrote:

like I would be interested in hosting but I want to play. Like if I got voted off or lose in this next faceoff, I might jump ship and be on production.  

Did you parents just walk past the CDC classroom or didn't even care enough to enroll you in school?  

dont be mad your paycheck ain't clean as mine is. 

Yeah no one should ever play a game then host the same game. After Schab was attacked 24/7 for rigging I think it's just for the best lol

hardbitten wrote:

Shade or nah because HB we can go at it. ;)HT know she got me. 

No shade, babe <3

Yeah no one should ever play a game then host the same game. After Schab was attacked 24/7 for rigging I think it's just for the best lol

the strength of character will be tested, but we must persevere. 

Sike nah lmao. I wasn't going to host tho wut wut

Omg. I can't wait for a season where Lucci is actually active again. Missing my strawberries.

Sis I've always been active and been a substantial part of a season....

Lucci deserves a final 

Lucci deserves a final 

yaaas. get that exes final.

flyguy wrote:

Lucci deserves a final 

yaaas. get that exes final.

nah you and youss albany have that on lock

Lucci deserves a final 

nope

Pages