Vevmo Future Games

10515 posts / 0 new
Last post

HonestTea101 wrote:

Y'all will be shook with TRR2 cast. #RookieRevolution

I better not came thru all those question to be dropped

same lol

gl with those questions lmaoo. i couldn't be bothered to do them on the first season.

It would be nice to have a thread though just to see if whos still in the running.

There's 18 people in serious contention and 12 spots. Unfortunately people will be dropped or alternates but just know we've noted people down who turned in questionnaires early and put serious thought into them, if you're in that category I really wouldn't worry

<<< me on the gun violence topic

If you're a conservative hmu because SOS!!

LurkerNoMore wrote:

Vevmo Games: The Storm has been officially canceled by VGProductions.SurVevmo will still be airing as planned.

what was the theme of the storm?

There was not a casting theme. But I'm not revealing details because the format is immaculate and it may happen later on. Just not this summer.

gl with those questions lmaoo. i couldn't be bothered to do them on the first season.

and you still got cast... Hmmmm #rigged

When I heard "the storm" my thoughts were either Rivals/Exes/both

I was potentially going to rework some minor things to make it a new version of Rivals, but I knew I couldn't get the right pairs.

hardbitten wrote:

only 10 people agreed to play. Funny but season 1 almost got cancelled because of all the dropping. Day of departure we had only 7 people then I scrambled for 3 more just to save that shit

HonestTea101 wrote:

I was potentially going to rework some minor things to make it a new version of Rivals, but I knew I couldn't get the right pairs.

Yall already know me and jp have rivals title in the bag

schaboszczak wrote:

hardbitten wrote:gl with those questions lmaoo. i couldn't be bothered to do them on the first season.

only 10 people agreed to play. Funny but season 1 almost got cancelled because of all the dropping. Day of departure we had only 7 people then I scrambled for 3 more just to save that shit

So even more kudos for you, because cast was really solid for that type of a game

LurkerNoMore wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:When I heard "the storm" my thoughts were either Rivals/Exes/both

skert because I was bringing Mario to some level relevance that season

LurkerNoMore wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:When I heard "the storm" my thoughts were either Rivals/Exes/both

me and kenny layups pls

I would say infamous/Bon would win but I've got this feeling infamous would be super petty and throw it to mess with Boncat 

I would say infamous/Bon would win but I've got this feeling infamous would be super petty and throw it to mess with Boncat 

That's what he did with me, so I wouldn't be surprised lmao

HonestTea101 wrote:

We really need a good Rivals tho

LurkerNoMore wrote:

We really need a good Rivals tho

We do. 

Damn. Y'all really making me regret the decision to cancel.

I just feel really guilty I've had no time to help Josh with IDW. Weekends are my only free time right now and limited free time was the reason the last two games of mine flopped. But if you guys can be forgiving and work with me, I'll do it. Especially since it was slated to air after school is out for the summer.

I really really really wanted you guys to see what I had up my sleeve for The Storm. It's awesome. And hands down my favorite format of all the VGs, and that's not just because I came up with it. It's so different than anything The Challenge has ever done.

"Best thing about being a champion is that boncat is not one"

Do we have some cool rivals fantasty cast?

I think i have only like 2 rivals

Kolli you're such a cock.

Now me and you can be actual rivals.

I'd make a list, but I doubt I'd get anything right lmaoo

Such a pussy that tbone guy

I mean who likes vince... öäk

Tbone who is that sexy man in your picture lol

If you're a conservative hmu because SOS!!

Such a pussy that tbone guy I mean who likes vince... öäk

Who likes Cara Maria? Sickening.

Tbone who is that sexy man in your picture lol

Ethan from AYTO1

kollanekoer wrote:

Such a pussy that tbone guy I mean who likes vince... öäk

Who likes Cara Maria? Sickening.

Kys

Pages