Vevmo Future Games

11651 posts / 0 new
Last post

I would like to see BBVT return with a solid cast of 13-14 players and minimal twists. I just want to see a nice clean game of BB, minimal twists, with ruthless gameplay.We'll never see that on TV again, so maybe on Vevmo?

shoulda signed up for it over on that other site! it's quite fun aha but yeah i hope it gets revived here too

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

I would like to see BBVT return with a solid cast of 13-14 players and minimal twists. I just want to see a nice clean game of BB, minimal twists, with ruthless gameplay.We'll never see that on TV again, so maybe on Vevmo?

shoulda signed up for it over on that other site! it's quite fun aha but yeah i hope it gets revived here too

Well, I played on Reddit. I just want to watch it now, with Vevmo peeps.

VG10 better be All Stars. Top tier competitors like Josh, DScott, Infamous, Kolli, JP. Elimination dominators like Challengefan, RLK, and CMJ.Messy people like Lurker, Kloun, JJ, Witty, Gamer, TBone, and Hardbitten.

it's gonna happen. i may host, too. Wink

202mitch wrote:

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:I would like to see BBVT return with a solid cast of 13-14 players and minimal twists. I just want to see a nice clean game of BB, minimal twists, with ruthless gameplay.We'll never see that on TV again, so maybe on Vevmo?

lol 8 vev peeps over on the current one Blum 3

Ok so VG7 in June, VG8 after that, VG9 in January, and VG10 next summer? Lit. 

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

202mitch wrote:

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:I would like to see BBVT return with a solid cast of 13-14 players and minimal twists. I just want to see a nice clean game of BB, minimal twists, with ruthless gameplay.We'll never see that on TV again, so maybe on Vevmo?

lol 8 vev peeps over on the current one Blum 3

Large alliances never work. Trust.

I'm still gooone with how many vevmonians are playing it.

I will at some point start watching big brother now that I am involved in the game and am learning the ropes. Plus those eye candies Zach and Clay make me feel wheezy.

AYTO2 in Winter 2018 anyone? lmao

Pleaaaaaaaase.

Pleaaaaaaaase.

Y'all will be shook with TRR2 cast. #RookieRevolution

Is that so

I better not came thru all those question to be dropped

I wanna play in some big team challenge. Def down for some rookies vs vets i need redemption after fucking with sweetheart kloun lols he didnt deserve my attitude lmaooo that was such a bad day for me at work. Love ya kloun

The Storm is facing potential cancellation.

cute

This is kind of a weird question but does anyone care about a TRR2 casting thread? I just want to know if people would comment in it before making a thread that could be useless. I'd turn it into a viewers thread when it starts but I'm just curious with final calls going out next week. 

i like the casting calls threads Smile

I would comment on the thread

Vevmo Games: The Storm has been officially canceled by VGProductions.

SurVevmo will still be airing as planned.

Vevmo Games: The Storm has been officially canceled by VGProductions.
SurVevmo will still be airing as planned.

yes. Expect boncat23 on production. 

hmm interesting

Vevmo Games: The Storm has been officially canceled by VGProductions.SurVevmo will still be airing as planned.

what was the theme of the storm?

HonestTea101 wrote:

I better not came thru all those question to be dropped

same lol

gl with those questions lmaoo. i couldn't be bothered to do them on the first season.

It would be nice to have a thread though just to see if whos still in the running.

There's 18 people in serious contention and 12 spots. Unfortunately people will be dropped or alternates but just know we've noted people down who turned in questionnaires early and put serious thought into them, if you're in that category I really wouldn't worry

<<< me on the gun violence topic

If you're a conservative hmu because SOS!!

Pages