Vevmo Future Games

12549 posts / 0 new
Last post

Nah, I'm deadass busy. Or you know it'd be like:1. Hardbitten

My posts weren't directed at you lol you always been someone VG the series can depend on. I'm talking about those who put the series down in many ways.

Great ideas for the future loving them all. Now if only everyone would get off their high horse with all this retired shit or I'll never return. Like if we made any real money off these things or as if we had to actually put up with each other in real life to be so annoyed to never do one again......lol

Lmfaooo right....

So far both promos for the Storm have contained some sort of kitchen utensil...

HELL'S KITCHEN FORMAT YAAASSS

So far both promos for the Storm have contained some sort of kitchen utensil...

HELL'S KITCHEN FORMAT YAAASSS

So far both promos for the Storm have contained some sort of kitchen utensil...HELL'S KITCHEN FORMAT YAAASSS

So far both promos for the Storm have contained some sort of kitchen utensil...HELL'S KITCHEN FORMAT YAAASSS

lmfaoooo

I want to do ANTM. Biggrin

I want to do ANTM. Biggrin

that used to be a quite popular forum game back in the day (like 3-4 years ago) lol... I was really good at it. i could totally set it up if there is enough interest

TRR2 calls will be going out soon.The RV departure date is April 28th and first pit stop is May 1st. Game will be done by the first week of June.

Starting early for the process because of all the questionaires and testing for the twist Smile Hoping for 12 people.

other hosts have probably had this happen but I'm still dead at someone messaging me back in October to season 1's call saying "Totally available, when does it start?" I forgot the username tho lmaooooo

other hosts have probably had this happen but I'm still dead at someone messaging me back in October to season 1's call saying "Totally available, when does it start?" I forgot the username tho lmaooooo

bruhhhh if any future host is looking for Vevmo users to call I have a list of hundreds of people on my google docs right now and I'll give it to you lol I've searched the depths of this site.

So quick question... if I wanted to maybe get a casting call for a Vevmo Game, how would I get my name recognized or my name in the pool!

So quick question... if I wanted to maybe get a casting call for a Vevmo Game, how would I get my name recognized or my name in the pool!

you just did

bruhhhh if any future host is looking for Vevmo users to call I have a list of hundreds of people on my google docs right now and I'll give it to you lol I've searched the depths of this site.

I!!! For the future though. 

Vg8 is a theme. 

HonestTea101 wrote:

I!!! For the future though. Vg8 is a theme. 

Tf..... who hosting 8?

josh8793 wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:bruhhhh if any future host is looking for Vevmo users to call I have a list of hundreds of people on my google docs right now and I'll give it to you lol I've searched the depths of this site.

Tf..... who hosting 8?

Im hosting 8. I'm already planning it too

Unless someone else steps up. 

gamer73 wrote:

josh8793 wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:bruhhhh if any future host is looking for Vevmo users to call I have a list of hundreds of people on my google docs right now and I'll give it to you lol I've searched the depths of this site.

Tf..... who hosting 8?

Im hosting 8. I'm already planning it tooUnless someone else steps up. 

6 & 8 and Lurker has 7 if he finishes it?

josh8793 wrote:

gamer73 wrote:

josh8793 wrote:

Tf..... who hosting 8?

yeah? I'm not seeing an issue?

gamer73 wrote:

josh8793 wrote:

gamer73 wrote:
josh8793 wrote:

Tf..... who hosting 8?

yeah? I'm not seeing an issue?

Where the fuck did I say there was an issue? I asked a question. Don't get your panties in a wad over a game that hasn't even started yet lmaooo

Someone sensitive over Vevmo games.... ☕

In feels or something. Gettin defensive n shit 

Lol. I'm fine. You're the one who just lost it. 

Lol. I'm fine. You're the one who just lost it. 

Cause you tried to turn it into something it isn't. Don't be condescending. 

this just in: multiple personality showers across the forecast this summer...

#VGTHESTORM

#youthotwrong

ALBANY CONFIRMED?!?!?! :O

ALBANY CONFIRMED?!?!?! :O

lol i would LOVE for albany to return. casting ain't starting for a while.. but speculate as you wish Blum 3

I would like to see BBVT return with a solid cast of 13-14 players and minimal twists. I just want to see a nice clean game of BB, minimal twists, with ruthless gameplay.

We'll never see that on TV again, so maybe on Vevmo?

VG10 better be All Stars. 

Top tier competitors like Josh, DScott, Infamous, Kolli, JP. 

Elimination dominators like Challengefan, RLK, and CMJ.

Messy people like Lurker, Kloun, JJ, Witty, Gamer, TBone, and Hardbitten.

VG10 better be All Stars. Top tier competitors like Josh, DScott, Infamous, Kolli, JP. Elimination dominators like Challengefan, RLK, and CMJ.Messy people like Lurker, Kloun, JJ, Witty, Gamer, TBone, and Hardbitten.

Kloun's bitch ass should be nowhere near that list of #Legends.

Pages