Vevmo Future Games

10792 posts / 0 new
Last post

bluehatchet2 wrote:

Jman you better learn how to make colored text before you play another game! smh...

SUP

Try other colors. I think there's hope with you, unlike challengefan.

hardbitten wrote:

CMJ wrote:Cutthroat : Champions vs. Finalists vs. Challengers Champions  tashaDScottGucci ManeYoussarianMetalkingDScottJamieFireGamer73hannamez8LurkerNoMore  Finalists badladjjmitch202RLK2014kvm1977hardbittenCMJDarkFightsjustintimeLucciVeeRaskkii  Challengers bluehatchet2JMan09SemisweetWittyWrathFreeAgent03PinkRoseTyGuy14SchaboszczakkollanekoerTylerLovesTyler3

Champions = #StruggleBus

Say what now?

I mean, y'all going to be hard to beat.. But inner conflict.

hardbitten wrote:

CMJ wrote:Cutthroat : Champions vs. Finalists vs. Challengers Champions  tashaDScottGucci ManeYoussarianMetalkingDScottJamieFireGamer73hannamez8LurkerNoMore  Finalists badladjjmitch202RLK2014kvm1977hardbittenCMJDarkFightsjustintimeLucciVeeRaskkii  Challengers bluehatchet2JMan09SemisweetWittyWrathFreeAgent03PinkRoseTyGuy14SchaboszczakkollanekoerTylerLovesTyler3

Champions = #StruggleBus

Say what now?

Jman09 wrote:

bluehatchet2 wrote:Jman you better learn how to make colored text before you play another game! smh...

SUP

Try other colors. I think there's hope with you, unlike challengefan.

Yellow Bitch!

Gucci Mane wrote:

hardbitten wrote:

CMJ wrote:Cutthroat : Champions vs. Finalists vs. Challengers Champions  tashaDScottGucci ManeYoussarianMetalkingDScottJamieFireGamer73hannamez8LurkerNoMore  Finalists badladjjmitch202RLK2014kvm1977hardbittenCMJDarkFightsjustintimeLucciVeeRaskkii  Challengers bluehatchet2JMan09SemisweetWittyWrathFreeAgent03PinkRoseTyGuy14SchaboszczakkollanekoerTylerLovesTyler3

Champions = #StruggleBus

Say what now?

I mean, y'all going to be hard to beat.. But inner conflict.

pshhht. We will always show up tho. Smile

I can't wait to stan myself for All In!

Jman09 wrote:

bluehatchet2 wrote:Jman you better learn how to make colored text before you play another game! smh...

SUP

Try other colors. I think there's hope with you, unlike challengefan.

Dont be doing bae like that. Challengfan is everything.

Jman09 won the most daily challenges on Free Agents.

hardbitten wrote:

josh8793 wrote:

hardbitten wrote:
josh8793 wrote:Do pictures just not load right anymore or is it just my computer?

They don't load right, but yaaas. I can't wait to see the final cast.

The week that I'm going to start I'm going to do a final callback to make sure everyone who said they were interested still is and can participate, and those that said maybe have a chance to tell me whether or not they can actually participate or would like to. I might also release the format before the cast depending. IF THE FORMAT IS WHAT IS STOPPING YOU FROM SAYING YES PLEASE PM ME

I already have a guess as to what this format is. Especially if its titled "All In" and located in Las Vegas.We still doing the project tho?

OMG Yes we can!!! I was thinking about it the other day. I'm sorry XD 

It's all good! I've been fucking myself for the past couple days.

Let me know what you think of what I got whenever you're able to get to it.

 

Aight I am done now. Just showing ya'll I can do the color shit. 

Jman09 won the most daily challenges on Free Agents.

And Gucci*

Champions team is stacked tbh. Especially if you added the free agents champ. Stomping on all hoes with josh!

josh8793 wrote:

hardbitten wrote:

josh8793 wrote:
hardbitten wrote:
josh8793 wrote:Do pictures just not load right anymore or is it just my computer?

They don't load right, but yaaas. I can't wait to see the final cast.

The week that I'm going to start I'm going to do a final callback to make sure everyone who said they were interested still is and can participate, and those that said maybe have a chance to tell me whether or not they can actually participate or would like to. I might also release the format before the cast depending. IF THE FORMAT IS WHAT IS STOPPING YOU FROM SAYING YES PLEASE PM ME

I already have a guess as to what this format is. Especially if its titled "All In" and located in Las Vegas.We still doing the project tho?

OMG Yes we can!!! I was thinking about it the other day. I'm sorry XD 

It's all good! I've been fucking myself for the past couple days.Let me know what you think of what I got whenever you're able to get to it. 

I also really would like to know what you think the format is XD if you want to pm me Smile

hardbitten wrote:

Jman09 wrote:

bluehatchet2 wrote:Jman you better learn how to make colored text before you play another game! smh...

SUP

Try other colors. I think there's hope with you, unlike challengefan.

Dont be doing bae like that. Challengfan is everything.

Looool. I promise, I'm just fucking with it.

Lmaoo blue staning himself while at the same time stanning jenna omg blue you find new ways to just be you lmao. I love you but I can see why people get annoyed by you bahaha. 

Jman09 wrote:

Jman09 won the most daily challenges on Free Agents.

And Gucci*

Lol true. I mean one of them we were partners and you didnt even really have to post. 

Champions team is stacked tbh. Especially if you added the free agents champ in there. Stomping on all hoes with josh!

Sorry...but no. Bluehatchet2 would have to channel his inner Jenna and unexpectedly slay each and every one of the champs one by one Smile

SIKE

Lmaoo blue staning himself while at the same time stanning jenna omg blue you find new ways to just be you lmao. I love you but I can see why people get annoyed by you bahaha. 

If no one else is going to stan me I guess I'll have to do it myself! LMFAOOOO

 

Champions team is stacked tbh. Especially if you added the free agents champ. Stomping on all hoes with josh!

<3 thanks J XD

hardbitten wrote:

CMJ wrote:Cutthroat : Champions vs. Finalists vs. Challengers Champions  tashaDScottGucci ManeYoussarianMetalkingDScottJamieFireGamer73hannamez8LurkerNoMore  Finalists badladjjmitch202RLK2014kvm1977hardbittenCMJDarkFightsjustintimeLucciVeeRaskkii  Challengers bluehatchet2JMan09SemisweetWittyWrathFreeAgent03PinkRoseTyGuy14SchaboszczakkollanekoerTylerLovesTyler3

Champions = #StruggleBus

Say what now?

Wait what the heck Witty has never made a final before ?!. Hasn't he won a game before though ?!.

Wait what the heck Witty has never made a final before ?!. Hasn't he won a game before though ?!.

ayto doesn't count...

Jman09 won the most daily challenges on Free Agents.

Tasha won Free Agents even after being on the "misfits" team...

Jman09 wrote:

Jman09 won the most daily challenges on Free Agents.

Tasha won Free Agents even after being on the "misfits" team...

Tasha killed Free Agents. #justsaying

Yoooo Is there going to be a Big Brother game in the Summer? Fucking love that show. 

Wait what the heck Witty has never made a final before ?!. Hasn't he won a game before though ?!.

ahahahhahahahhah. Witty won a game.... Tyler, stop killing me. You are so fucking funny!!

_tasha wrote:

Jman09 wrote: Jman09 won the most daily challenges on Free Agents.

Tasha won Free Agents even after being on the "misfits" team...

Tasha killed Free Agents. #justsaying

Jman09 wrote:

Jman09 won the most daily challenges on Free Agents.

Tasha won Free Agents even after being on the "misfits" team...

We'll never play another game together Sad

_tasha wrote:

Jman09 wrote: Jman09 won the most daily challenges on Free Agents.

Tasha won Free Agents even after being on the "misfits" team...

Lucci killed Free Agents. #justsaying

I'm only playing All In if ya'll guarentee me that you'll take me to the final work-free Smile

Pages