Vevmo Beef and Love thread

698 posts / 0 new
Last post

yeah i dont really hate anyone here its just we have different opinions reslly sometimes

but like I enjoy HT, DiamondsRForever like even though we argue I dont mean much by it, just being petty most of the time lol Smile

Tbone is like the most irrelevant poster that posts a bunch. I could do without that dumbass...everyone could 

dont get hurt today bitch

aladmaho wrote:

that's the last time i show love to mario and AlwaysAMess smh 

I love you, bb. <3

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

My bitches and personal favorites are:BadladJJ, Klounsnax, Lurker, HardMadLoveForBrianBitten, Graphik, Kolli, Schab, Pink, Challenge13, my newly bitch hotboiswag, entrepreneur, flydaddyguy, Dscott, Infamous, semisweet, DAF, TYGUY, Witty

fuck you. 

How the fuck did I forget Entrepreneur also >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

Tbone123 wrote:

My bitches and personal favorites are:BadladJJ, Klounsnax, Lurker, HardMadLoveForBrianBitten, Graphik, Kolli, Schab, Pink, Challenge13, my newly bitch hotboiswag, entrepreneur, flydaddyguy, Dscott, Infamous, semisweet, DAF, TYGUY, Witty, Lucci

Ah thanks for editing cause you forgot my name. 

You welcome Lucci Kiss 2

aladmaho wrote:

that's the last time i show love to mario and AlwaysAMess smh 

omfg sorryyyy i forgot I just met you on In Deep Waters so its easy to forget

wow so i'm forgettable???? that's wild smh, gone head keep shitting on me then 

How the fuck did I forget Entrepreneur also >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Thats the homie. Hehehe

You welcome Lucci Kiss 2

Blum 3

Tbone123 wrote:

My bitches and personal favorites are:BadladJJ, Klounsnax, Lurker, HardMadLoveForBrianBitten, Graphik, Kolli, Schab, Pink, Challenge13, my newly bitch hotboiswag, entrepreneur, flydaddyguy, Dscott, Infamous, semisweet, DAF, TYGUY, Witty

fuck you. 

Thanks for everyone who spread the love and put me on their favorites list❤️❤️

I fuck with everyone minus Mickeyflo and Kajun they're hateful because I gave them warnings lmfaooooo. No one keeps me up at night enough to "hate" them so kudos. Keep spreading the love and keep this thread awesome and friendly❤️

I "forgot" 2 of my bitches but the Tori disdain they spew has GOT TO GO NOW.

@ You know who you are.

I don't hate anyone here...yet

deeper, Danish, and IF why don't y'all bring this kind of entertainment in the game thread lmfaoooooo. 

deeper, Danish, and IF why don't y'all bring this kind of entertainment in the game thread lmfaoooooo. 

I'm just getting started boo

@deeper pm me for a pregame alliance 

Alad and Donald are secretly dating and are using me as their straight shield. You didn't hear it from me tho!!

Thanks for everyone who spread the love and put me on their favorites list❤️❤️I fuck with everyone minus Mickeyflo and Kajun they're hateful because I gave them warnings lmfaooooo. No one keeps me up at night enough to "hate" them so kudos. Keep spreading the love and keep this thread awesome and friendly❤️

nope it because you can't keep my avi name out your filthy mouth since warnings don't do nothing. and you always disagree with my posts. it's basically what deeper does to DA. Debut says whatever he wants and deeper always comes at him. 

Alad and Donald are secretly dating and are using me as their straight shield. You didn't hear it from me tho!!

wait... since when tf is it a secret??? LMAO. we have an agreement sis...

I don't hate anyone here...yet

lol. Nevermind. Fuck gopissyourpants

el_greco wrote:

I don't hate anyone here...yet

lol. Nevermind. Fuck gopissyourpants

Lol I literally just came here from the spoiler thread to say how this fucking bitch is officially on my shit list oh my goooosh he's so annoying. 

HonestTea101 wrote:

Thanks for everyone who spread the love and put me on their favorites list❤️❤️I fuck with everyone minus Mickeyflo and Kajun they're hateful because I gave them warnings lmfaooooo. No one keeps me up at night enough to "hate" them so kudos. Keep spreading the love and keep this thread awesome and friendly❤️

nope it because you can't keep my avi name out your filthy mouth since warnings don't do nothing. and you always disagree with my posts. it's basically what deeper does to DA. Debut says whatever he wants and deeper always comes at him. 

You want to test that logic? I've got Bacchus's email on file for immediate action Smile

there has to be  a good reason why you decide to block me though. just to prove a point is petty :) 

hardbitten wrote:

What Kajun Chicken do on Saturday?

And then THIS clown lmaoooooBasically he tried to grow some balls & set up a time/place to meet up at since he supposedly stays in the metro-Atlanta area somewhere (although I could tell just from what he was saying & how he said it that he had zero intentions on meeting up + who the fuck meets at Chick-fil-A to handle business?) Regardless, I showed up & he was nowhere to be found. Lol

False. I was there wearing what I said I would be. You never identified yourself in any way. Please quit trying to act like you are some badass. You refuse to send an social media cause you are a keyboard warrior. You won't ever expose what a bitch you really are.

there has to be  a good reason why you decide to block me though. just to prove a point is petty :) 

Id be doing Vevmo a good service more than be petty if I'm being honest lol

Honestly haven't read the previous pages, the only people here that piss me off are the delusional Jenna stans, I fuck with most of y'all and hope y'all fuck with me! 

mickeyflo24 wrote:

there has to be  a good reason why you decide to block me though. just to prove a point is petty :) 

Id be doing Vevmo a good service more than be petty if I'm being honest lol

proves my point you just dislike me whenever possible. 

hardbitten wrote:

Graphik wrote:

hardbitten wrote:What Kajun Chicken do on Saturday?

And then THIS clown lmaoooooBasically he tried to grow some balls & set up a time/place to meet up at since he supposedly stays in the metro-Atlanta area somewhere (although I could tell just from what he was saying & how he said it that he had zero intentions on meeting up + who the fuck meets at Chick-fil-A to handle business?) Regardless, I showed up & he was nowhere to be found. Lol

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!See! I knew this bitch wasnt about it lmaoooooo

Still got the PMs too lmaoooooWhy even go through the trouble if you KNOW you not trying to fight & had no intentions? He'll try to turn it around as usual though, using a non-existent "career" and him being too "classy" despite showing otherwise anytime he logs on......

I've clearly said I'm not fighting anyone from a messageboard. To me this is funny cause I know you are only a badass when you can be anonymous. This place is not my life, I am not phased by any happenings that go on here, I laugh while you want to fight. I do have a career? Your point? You jealous? 

HonestTea101 wrote:

mickeyflo24 wrote:there has to be  a good reason why you decide to block me though. just to prove a point is petty :) 

Id be doing Vevmo a good service more than be petty if I'm being honest lol

proves my point you just dislike me whenever possible. 

I dislike you all the time not just whenever possible Smile

Graphik wrote:

hardbitten wrote:What Kajun Chicken do on Saturday?

And then THIS clown lmaoooooBasically he tried to grow some balls & set up a time/place to meet up at since he supposedly stays in the metro-Atlanta area somewhere (although I could tell just from what he was saying & how he said it that he had zero intentions on meeting up + who the fuck meets at Chick-fil-A to handle business?) Regardless, I showed up & he was nowhere to be found. Lol

False. I was there wearing what I said I would be. You never identified yourself in any way. Please quit trying to act like you are some badass. You refuse to send an social media cause you are a keyboard warrior. You won't ever expose what a bitch you really are.

I was there from 11-11:30 scoping out the restaurant looking for a fool in a damn Atlanta United shirt & red UGA hat. Not one person who came in or was already in that restaurant located on 1559 Scenic Highway, Snellville, GA with ANY of that on.

GTFOH.

Pages

Topic locked