Vevmo Beef and Love thread

1117 posts / 0 new
Last post

smh. making fun of someone because they like hot wheels is pretty dang low. deeper you do attack debut on the regular. 

Ya I do cause he's a moron. 

InternationalFan wrote:

Tbone123 wrote:

InternationalFan wrote:T-bone is the worst.

? lol didn't know me not liking Cara affected you so much irrationalfan

Plenty of people despise Cara and they are far from the worst. I just don't think you are a nice person. Everyone says shit but you mean every terrible thing you say. 

Nah I don't. You don't even know me lol. Folks have said FAR more horrid things compared to me. But something I truly do mean is that I'm truly beyond sad you always constantly seem to have sand in your vagina and it's irritating to see you always so irratated :/. Get well soon.

Someones touchy lol. Didnt know it affected you that much. Can't say i care. 

deeper wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

deeper wrote:
Debut Album wrote:Graphik, Hardbitten, Trillest, Honesttea, Danishboy, MalikonFleek, DScott, GDInstall, Dylan76. RichJoe, and Tyler. and several more I'm forgetting but those are the people I love on this site <33333333.Deeper, Schabozorkai, International Fan(Love watching Graphik Drag you to hell), Klownsax, Diamonds are Forever and a bunch of other people that can't seem to stand me for no reason...Well Here's the Middle Finger Curtosey of Vince McMahon.

Oh we have our reasons. You're just too much of a self-righteous idiot to understand.

Nah. It's for no reason because I don't do anything noone else on this site don't do. Y'all just do the shit because y'all don't like what I have to say. That's all it is.

Ya because what you say is fucking idiotic. Makes perfect sense to me lmao.

Not really. I make good points most of the time. You just don't want to hear it because it's different. 

No actually, I have a lot of perfectly intelligent, productive conversations with people who have different views than me on this site. You are the only user I refuse to converse with anymore because you are so self-righteous and stuck in your opinion. If you were able to say "Okay, I see how someone would think (this), (this) is why I disagree, and (this) is my view." respectfully, I would have no issue with you, but I gave up trying to do that with you a long time ago.

But here's the folks I don't like:SeminoleDillythotAshKelseyBitchAssFan but she's kinda grown  on me. Mario

and bitch I don't like you neitha. *Xtina vc*

jk jk jk

The fact that LocalGraphikFan is so frazzled by my presence on this site, enough to start up a whole lie & then continue to run with it is the "drag" that he's been looking for the entire time lmaooooooooo

Lol you literally described what you did. Why you still pressed? Was one L not enough ? 

GabrielKelseyFan refuses to bring his clown ass in here to get embarrassed like his buddy did.

Not only do people not fuck with him on here, it's the same on SurvivorSucks as well lol

Speaking of them, we need to get more of them on this site; they're hilarious lmaoooooo

Graphik wrote:

The fact that LocalGraphikFan is so frazzled by my presence on this site, enough to start up a whole lie & then continue to run with it is the "drag" that he's been looking for the entire time lmaoooooooooBut let me shout out all the people I rock with, past & present.JustinTime, Lurker, Debut, TBone, Gucci, HonestTea, LucciVee, AlwaysAMess, DAF, The Spoiler Team (PR/Gamer/Challenge 13), Timster, Kolli, Kloun, BadLad & Witty (they need to start back posting full-time again lmaooo), ChallengeFan00, Ceej3, HotboiSwag, Ofcharsky19, my fallen comrades Blue, Q & Jamie; DanishBoy, DScott, KVM (we're cordial, never really had an issue with him lol), Trillest, Dylan76, Mario despite his tragic opinions lol & just too many to fucking name lmaooooooo so if I forgot you, I still rock with you regardless >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BYE I knew you'd bring up my opinions. fab 4 still have you pressed I see lmaoo>>>>

Zzzzzzzz Thorough 3 still running shit even after the show, try again lmaooooo <3

i miss blue :/ and V123 (despite him always coming for jenna and laurel)

 

Tbone123 wrote:

InternationalFan wrote:

Tbone123 wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:T-bone is the worst.

? lol didn't know me not liking Cara affected you so much irrationalfan

Plenty of people despise Cara and they are far from the worst. I just don't think you are a nice person. Everyone says shit but you mean every terrible thing you say. 

Nah I don't. You don't even know me lol. Folks have said FAR more horrid things compared to me. But something I truly do mean is that I'm truly beyond sad you always constantly seem to have sand in your vagina and it's irritating to see you always so irratated :/. Get well soon.

Someones touchy lol. Didnt know it affected you that much. Can't say i care. 

When did I say I care tho? Lol. I'm just saying how it came off random cause we never once talked besides you saying why I don't like Cara. But I guess my posts have ended up traumatizing you enough ;/. Sucks...

Graphik wrote:

The fact that LocalGraphikFan is so frazzled by my presence on this site, enough to start up a whole lie & then continue to run with it is the "drag" that he's been looking for the entire time lmaooooooooo

Lol you literally described what you did. Why you still pressed? Was one L not enough ? 

Your deflection game is pretty good, I'll give you that. You would make a good lawyer; lying & lying until it sounds halfway believable.

Did you even know what an L was before this site? Or the term "pressed"? Sure you didn't.

i miss blue :/ and V123 (despite him always coming for jenna and laurel) 

He's back; just look for the poster Onehappycamper lmaoooooo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

InternationalFan wrote:

Graphik wrote:The fact that LocalGraphikFan is so frazzled by my presence on this site, enough to start up a whole lie & then continue to run with it is the "drag" that he's been looking for the entire time lmaooooooooo

Lol you literally described what you did. Why you still pressed? Was one L not enough ? 

Your deflection game is pretty good, I'll give you that. You would make a good lawyer, lying & lying until it sounds halfway believable.Did you even know what an L was before this site? Or the term "pressed"? Sure you didn't.

IM SCREAMING XJXJDJ

My bitches and personal favorites are:BadladJJ, Klounsnax, Lurker, HardMadLoveForBrianBitten, Graphik, Kolli, Schab, Pink, Challenge13, my newly bitch hotboiswag, entrepreneur, flydaddyguy, Dscott, Infamous, semisweet, DAF, TYGUY, Witty

is ok T I see I'm a second thot :'o(

LMAO

I knew I had forgotten someone important smh FORGIVE ME HARDBITTEN

You can say you got your own personal post though lmaoooooooo

We ALL need to thank HotboiSwag for this thread even though I'm sure the arguments will never stop in the main threads lmao

I "forgot" 2 of my bitches but the Tori disdain they spew has GOT TO GO NOW.

I don't have a problem with anyone on here. My personal faves though are Graphik, Debut Album, HonestTea, DAF, dylan76, mph22(?), justintime (we pretty much have the same opinions on everything lol), and tbone. There's probably some others I didn't mention. 

I know it seems messy but I even appreciate Debut because no matter what he does stick to his opiniond no matter who disagrees and he has opposite opinions that cause conflict which is exciting for discussion lmaooso even though I dont like your opinions I appreciate you on vevmo debut Smile

You Cool Mario <3.

Oh and RWPortlad2 I fuck with you too <3.

I don't have a problem with anyone on here. My personal faves though are Graphik, Debut Album, HonestTea, DAF, dylan76, mph22(?), justintime (we pretty much have the same opinions on everything lol), and tbone. There's probably some others I didn't mention. 

Forgive me as well! I'll just count you in as Justin #2 lmaooooo

Tbone is like the most irrelevant poster that posts a bunch. I could do without that dumbass...everyone could 

even doe i could be a lil cunning in games i like everyone lmao. except dat dkirstoff hoe he a whore 

The fact that LocalGraphikFan is so frazzled by my presence on this site, enough to start up a whole lie & then continue to run with it is the "drag" that he's been looking for the entire time lmaoooooooooBut let me shout out all the people I rock with, past & present.JustinTime, Lurker, Debut, TBone, Gucci, HonestTea, LucciVee, AlwaysAMess, DAF, The Spoiler Team (PR/Gamer/Challenge 13), Timster, Kolli, Kloun, BadLad & Witty (they need to start back posting full-time again lmaooo), ChallengeFan00, Ceej3, HotboiSwag, Ofcharsky19, my fallen comrades Blue, Q & Jamie; DanishBoy, DScott, KVM (we're cordial, never really had an issue with him lol), Trillest, Dylan76, Mario despite his tragic opinions lol & just too many to fucking name lmaooooooo so if I forgot you, I still rock with you regardless >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you ever so much <3

Tbone is like the most irrelevant poster that posts a bunch. I could do without that dumbass...everyone could 

Really ? One thing I'm sure about him is that, he has really good taste in men in general !^^

Vince <3

Debut Album wrote:

deeper wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
deeper wrote:
Debut Album wrote:Graphik, Hardbitten, Trillest, Honesttea, Danishboy, MalikonFleek, DScott, GDInstall, Dylan76. RichJoe, and Tyler. and several more I'm forgetting but those are the people I love on this site <33333333.Deeper, Schabozorkai, International Fan(Love watching Graphik Drag you to hell), Klownsax, Diamonds are Forever and a bunch of other people that can't seem to stand me for no reason...Well Here's the Middle Finger Curtosey of Vince McMahon.

Oh we have our reasons. You're just too much of a self-righteous idiot to understand.

Nah. It's for no reason because I don't do anything noone else on this site don't do. Y'all just do the shit because y'all don't like what I have to say. That's all it is.

Ya because what you say is fucking idiotic. Makes perfect sense to me lmao.

Not really. I make good points most of the time. You just don't want to hear it because it's different. 

No actually, I have a lot of perfectly intelligent, productive conversations with people who have different views than me on this site. You are the only user I refuse to converse with anymore because you are so self-righteous and stuck in your opinion. If you were able to say "Okay, I see how someone would think (this), (this) is why I disagree, and (this) is my view." respectfully, I would have no issue with you, but I gave up trying to do that with you a long time ago.

Well...you are right about one thing though...I am stuborn with my opinon so I  won't argue with you there. But self righteous? I don't think I'm that at all. 

Tbone is like the most irrelevant poster that posts a bunch. I could do without that dumbass...everyone could 

Thanks DillySilly. Btw you atleast have good opinion on that avi. The rest is just... ;/.

DaytonaAlbert wrote:

Tbone is like the most irrelevant poster that posts a bunch. I could do without that dumbass...everyone could 

Really ? One thing I'm sure about him is that, he has really good taste in men in general !^^Vince <3

Biggrin Glad someone knows my taste is golden.

But here's the folks I don't like:SeminoleDillythotAshKelseyBitchAssFan but she's kinda grown  on me. Mario

Forgot about this one. I guess I hate his posts, but he comes off more as a troll than a serious poster.

I kinda fuck with Morris too even though I cant stand Nicole. 

PR, challenge13, gamer, I enjoy reading their posts even when they aren't talking spoilers.

just got up in here, whoa. the only people i dont fuck with are D(umb)A(ss), Mickeyflo, and mario but only cause your POVs are retarded but you are alright person still. 

i fucks with in no order: gamer, HT, lurker, challenge13, graphik, rwportland2, tbone, klous, schbarzok or w.e you spell it lol. im sure im forgetting people or i dont know you too well but look forward to getting to see more posts from yall Smile

Pages