Vevmo Beef and Love thread

1081 posts / 0 new
Last post

Graphik, Hardbitten, Trillest, Honesttea, Danishboy, MalikonFleek, DScott, GDInstall, Dylan76. RichJoe, and Tyler. and several more I'm forgetting but those are the people I love on this site <33333333.

Deeper, Schabozorkai, International Fan(Love watching Graphik Drag you to hell), Klownsax, Diamonds are Forever and a bunch of other people that can't seem to stand me for no reason...Well Here's the Middle Finger Curtosey of Vince McMahon.

Ya'll being so negative. It was squashed, move on.

Anyway, schaboszczak, HonestTea101, AlwaysAMess, IF, gamer, DiamondsAreForever mad love for all of you (and many more I'm forgetting) and I lol at your guys' posts daily <3

Graphik, Hardbitten, Trillest, Honesttea, Danishboy, MalikonFleek, DScott, GDInstall, Dylan76. RichJoe, and Tyler. and several more I'm forgetting but those are the people I love on this site <33333333.Deeper, Schabozorkai, International Fan(Love watching Graphik Drag you to hell), Klownsax, Diamonds are Forever and a bunch of other people that can't seem to stand me for no reason...Well Here's the Middle Finger Curtosey of Vince McMahon.

Oh we have our reasons. You're just too much of a self-righteous idiot to understand.

Graphik wrote:

InternationalFan wrote:

Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:You assume i get notifications or something. I commented about your 'preferences' twice yesterday and havent said anything about it since. You're the one who keeps bringing it up. You're clearly still pissed off that you failed to even begin to drag. As for showing melanin-rich people love, i don't look at people's skin colour to determine whether i like them or not. Backward thinking like that is for anger filled children such as yourself. 

*A couple times, plus I've peeped you in the past co-signing GabrielKelseyFan's dumbass. You tried.....and failed.So then that brings the question: Why comment on it or bring it up in the first place? Especially when you're ASSuming & don't know what you're talking about?You want me to drag you so bad lmaoooooo I don't know you. The fact that you can't outright ANSWER THE QUESTION is a drag in itself. At least Kajun's & Gabriel's clown asses has been around for a while, you're some random bitch who popped out of nowhere mad that Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people. I'm trying to find out what the problem is.

It was twice and it was kvm's post. If you cannot understand what i said, then that's your own fault. You claimed to prefer people that are entertaining/competition. I called you out on that lie. And you just proved me right :-"Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people". Why did i call you out on your lie ? Because i wanted to and because i can. The problem = you ASSumed that i was saying you shouldn't like black castmembers. Never said that or insinuated such.  There's a reason your keyboard warrior self has been pretty tame this whole time. -> You are well aware you can't drag me.

What lie? Who the fuck are you to try to tell ME what I like as far as The Challenge goes, with all these non-AA people I be caping for? People be seething for real & I LOVE IT. You not gonna do shit about my "preferences" and love for people that look like me either way though, so there's that.As for this keyboard warrior mess lawd.......you stay in GA? SC? NC? Hands can go off on a keyboard as well as on a face if you really this bothered.

You admitted it yourself so ....I live in England. Manchester to be specific. It's sad to know your anger issues extend from virtual life to actual real life. To the point where you would actually meet up over nothing looooooooool. You are the definition of PRESSED! Once again i never said you weren't allowed to have your 'preferences' but rather that they exist. Go ahead and twist some more though. 

Ohhhhh so you're a Brit? I've always heard they have their certain views on "darker" people while secretly worshipping them. Makes sense.You DAMN right they exist, do something about it thoughhhhhhh. I'll handle you as I've been doing on here AND in real life so there's that, again. Exposed you as the true "keyboard warrior" with minimal effort lawd......Throughout all of this.....you STILL have yet to directly answer the question as to what my "preferences" have to do with LocalFan & why LocalFan is so bothered by these "preferences".

God i'm busy. I will reply tomorrow though. Its going to take time to make you understand considering your brain cell count.

AKA "I don't have a real answer besides the fact that I simply don't like Graphik showing so much love to all those coloreds like he does; no one should like Dark people that much but despite my blatant prejudices, I also know that I can't/won't do shit about it so I'll continue to type away from my safe-space in Manchester & continue to look stupid ASSuming things due to Graphik's avi."Pretty much hit that nail right on the head. NEXT VICTIM!

Nope. Im actually busy but since you have no patience i'll reply now. Children need immediate attention after all. Also i like plenty of dark skinned people. Not because of their skin colour but because of their personality. Is this your attempt to drag ? Quite pathetic. Just a bunch of bs you made up since you have no point. 

"I'm not racist! I have plenty of black friends!"Busy masturbating, I'm sure.As I said & the truth of the matter is: I hit that right on the head. You've made yourself look dumb as hell & the fact that you now have OTHER posters coming with receipts of other shit you've said in the past confirms this.You trying your absolute best to go down swinging though lmaoooooo embrace that L. Love that L. Cherish that L.

Except none of those receipts have anything written. Maybe check your facts out for yourself than believing another dim-witted user. I don't have to prove that i'm not racist. You're going to believe what you want to. Once again, because you have no point. Nothing. 

The facts that you can't wrap around you own head? I had to HELP you get your point across just now, Maybe you can be melanin-rich in your next lifetime. Smile My caramel complexion is pretty fucking lovely. The fact is, I'm going to continue LOVING & EMBRACING whatever AA people I want to on this show, you're not going to do shit about it & you're definitely a prejudiced dumbass to even comment on it in the first place seeing as how I show so many non-AA people love as well.Problem? Book a flight.

Once again you have no point. I never said that you should not like Black people. You have lost. Admit it while you still have that atom of dignity left. 

So then WHAT is the issue? I thought I supposedly value "skin color" over everything when it comes to competition?

And you do. Do i have a problem with it ? Never said so. Enjoy the loss.

So now the question is if I do, what are you going to do about it?You have 2 people in this thread giving you work. I don't think I have a "loss" to worry about nor would I care.

Did i say i was going to do anything about it ? No i didn't. Because i never said there was anything wrong with it. You call me racist and its all good, i point out something factual and your panties get all kinds of knots. 

So what is the issue?

The issue was that i called you out on your lie. I pointed out the well-known fact that you prefer AA and you went cray cray. In all seriousness you were ready to meet up over that one post. All insults and jokes aside, you aren't well. 

Well that's the one actual fact you're posted this entire time. Bravo! I'm crazy as a motherfucker!As for the rest, lawd.....Graphik doesn't have a "preference". Do I relate more to the AA people, being a AA person in this life & society? Of course......but I also can't stand Leroy, Jasmine, Derrick H., didn't like Will during Hollywood, 50/50 with Cory right now, etc.What's the issue?

I never had an issue. You took what i said and thought of it as something else. You went berserk. I enjoyed. 

Seeing as how I didn't know you existed prior to the other day, never had a convo with you, etc.http://vevmo.com/comment/2107048#comment-2107048Oh ok.

Thats hardly offensive. Calling me racist along with most british people though ... 

Didn't say it was. You said you "never had an issue" so I'm showing proof that says otherwise.

YOU started this. So again, what's the issue?

My bitches and personal favorites are:

BadladJJ, Klounsnax, Lurker, HardMadLoveForBrianBitten, Graphik, Kolli, Schab, Pink, Challenge13, my newly bitch hotboiswag, entrepreneur, flydaddyguy, Dscott, Infamous, semisweet, DAF, TYGUY, Witty

T-bone is the worst.

? lol didn't know me not liking Cara affected you so much irrationalfan

Debut Album wrote:

Graphik, Hardbitten, Trillest, Honesttea, Danishboy, MalikonFleek, DScott, GDInstall, Dylan76. RichJoe, and Tyler. and several more I'm forgetting but those are the people I love on this site <33333333.Deeper, Schabozorkai, International Fan(Love watching Graphik Drag you to hell), Klownsax, Diamonds are Forever and a bunch of other people that can't seem to stand me for no reason...Well Here's the Middle Finger Curtosey of Vince McMahon.

Oh we have our reasons. You're just too much of a self-righteous idiot to understand.

Nah. It's for no reason because I don't do anything noone else on this site don't do. Y'all just do the shit because y'all don't like what I have to say. That's all it is.

I mean not that I really give a fuck. You and everyone else can stay pressed but I'm just speaking truth.

Graphik, Hardbitten, Trillest, Honesttea, Danishboy, MalikonFleek, DScott, GDInstall, Dylan76. RichJoe, and Tyler. and several more I'm forgetting but those are the people I love on this site <33333333.Deeper, Schabozorkai, International Fan(Love watching Graphik Drag you to hell), Klownsax, Diamonds are Forever and a bunch of other people that can't seem to stand me for no reason...Well Here's the Middle Finger Curtosey of Vince McMahon.

Never happened.

Also I'm sorry i don't like you. Its hard since I'm convinced you're a paedophile with that hot wheels obsession :/

deeper wrote:

Debut Album wrote:Graphik, Hardbitten, Trillest, Honesttea, Danishboy, MalikonFleek, DScott, GDInstall, Dylan76. RichJoe, and Tyler. and several more I'm forgetting but those are the people I love on this site <33333333.Deeper, Schabozorkai, International Fan(Love watching Graphik Drag you to hell), Klownsax, Diamonds are Forever and a bunch of other people that can't seem to stand me for no reason...Well Here's the Middle Finger Curtosey of Vince McMahon.

Oh we have our reasons. You're just too much of a self-righteous idiot to understand.

Nah. It's for no reason because I don't do anything noone else on this site don't do. Y'all just do the shit because y'all don't like what I have to say. That's all it is.

Ya because what you say is fucking idiotic. Makes perfect sense to me lmao.

smh. making fun of someone because they like hot wheels is pretty dang low. deeper you do attack debut on the regular. 

InternationalFan wrote:

T-bone is the worst.

? lol didn't know me not liking Cara affected you so much irrationalfan

Plenty of people despise Cara and they are far from the worst. I just don't think you are a nice person. Everyone says shit but you mean every terrible thing you say. 

InternationalFan wrote:

T-bone is the worst.

? lol didn't know me not liking Cara affected you so much irrationalfan

You're a huge slut shamer but yet you stated that you don't slut shame. You have a lot of crude and rude comments. I try to give you the benefit of doubt but you're one mean spirited individual. 

Debut Album wrote:

Graphik, Hardbitten, Trillest, Honesttea, Danishboy, MalikonFleek, DScott, GDInstall, Dylan76. RichJoe, and Tyler. and several more I'm forgetting but those are the people I love on this site <33333333.Deeper, Schabozorkai, International Fan(Love watching Graphik Drag you to hell), Klownsax, Diamonds are Forever and a bunch of other people that can't seem to stand me for no reason...Well Here's the Middle Finger Curtosey of Vince McMahon.

Never happened.Also I'm sorry i don't like you. Its hard since I'm convinced you're a paedophile with that hot wheels obsession :/

Pedophile? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! THAT IS THE DUMBEST SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks for the fucking laugh.

The only person I really dislike on this site is kvm (?) He's the human form of pessimism, he acts like his opinions are fact, very rude, etc.

Debut Album wrote:

deeper wrote:

Debut Album wrote:Graphik, Hardbitten, Trillest, Honesttea, Danishboy, MalikonFleek, DScott, GDInstall, Dylan76. RichJoe, and Tyler. and several more I'm forgetting but those are the people I love on this site <33333333.Deeper, Schabozorkai, International Fan(Love watching Graphik Drag you to hell), Klownsax, Diamonds are Forever and a bunch of other people that can't seem to stand me for no reason...Well Here's the Middle Finger Curtosey of Vince McMahon.

Oh we have our reasons. You're just too much of a self-righteous idiot to understand.

Nah. It's for no reason because I don't do anything noone else on this site don't do. Y'all just do the shit because y'all don't like what I have to say. That's all it is.

Ya because what you say is fucking idiotic. Makes perfect sense to me lmao.

Not really. I make good points most of the time. You just don't want to hear it because it's different. 

dang did i miss big bro emotional turn up?

Pedophile? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! THAT IS THE DUMBEST SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Thanks for the fucking laugh.

Lol. Add a bit of psycho in there too. 

that's the last time i show love to mario and AlwaysAMess smh 

I love you, bb. <3

Lol

I know it seems messy but I even appreciate Debut because no matter what he does stick to his opiniond no matter who disagrees and he has opposite opinions that cause conflict which is exciting for discussion lmaoo

so even though I dont like your opinions I appreciate you on vevmo debut Smile

Tbone123 wrote:

InternationalFan wrote:T-bone is the worst.

? lol didn't know me not liking Cara affected you so much irrationalfan

Plenty of people despise Cara and they are far from the worst. I just don't think you are a nice person. Everyone says shit but you mean every terrible thing you say. 

Nah I don't. You don't even know me lol. Folks have said FAR more horrid things compared to me. But something I truly do mean is that I'm truly beyond sad you always constantly seem to have sand in your vagina and it's irritating to see you always so irratated :/. Get well soon.

Tbone123 wrote:

InternationalFan wrote:T-bone is the worst.

? lol didn't know me not liking Cara affected you so much irrationalfan

You're a huge slut shamer but yet you stated that you don't slut shame. You have a lot of crude and rude comments. I try to give you the benefit of doubt but you're one mean spirited individual. 

Oh. Who are you anyways¿ Have I ever acknowledged you before today? Aw ;/.

k ;( 

The fact that LocalGraphikFan is so frazzled by my presence on this site, enough to start up a whole lie & then continue to run with it is the "drag" that he's been looking for the entire time lmaooooooooo

But let me shout out all the people I rock with, past & present.

JustinTime, Lurker, Debut, TBone, Gucci, HonestTea, LucciVee, AlwaysAMess, DAF, The Spoiler Team (PR/Gamer/Challenge 13), Timster, Kolli, Kloun, BadLad & Witty (they need to start back posting full-time again lmaooo), ChallengeFan00, Ceej3, HotboiSwag, Ofcharsky19, my fallen comrades Blue, Q & Jamie; DanishBoy, DScott, KVM (we're cordial, never really had an issue with him lol), Trillest, Dylan76, Mario despite his tragic opinions lol & just too many to fucking name lmaooooooo so if I forgot you, I still rock with you regardless >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm in shock that the people who seem to have a problem with me are bitches I don't even know 

that's the last time i show love to mario and AlwaysAMess smh 

omfg sorryyyy i forgot I just met you on In Deep Waters so its easy to forget

I'm in shock that the people who seem to have a problem with me are bitches I don't even know 

I'm saying! Like who the hell are you to even be having problems with people, don't nobody know you lmaoooooooo

But here's the folks I don't like:

Seminole

Dillythot

AshKelseyBitchAssFan but she's kinda grown  on me. 

Mario

The fact that LocalGraphikFan is so frazzled by my presence on this site, enough to start up a whole lie & then continue to run with it is the "drag" that he's been looking for the entire time lmaoooooooooBut let me shout out all the people I rock with, past & present.JustinTime, Lurker, Debut, TBone, Gucci, HonestTea, LucciVee, AlwaysAMess, DAF, The Spoiler Team (PR/Gamer/Challenge 13), Timster, Kolli, Kloun, BadLad & Witty (they need to start back posting full-time again lmaooo), ChallengeFan00, Ceej3, HotboiSwag, Ofcharsky19, my fallen comrades Blue, Q & Jamie; DanishBoy, DScott, KVM (we're cordial, never really had an issue with him lol), Trillest, Dylan76, Mario despite his tragic opinions lol & just too many to fucking name lmaooooooo so if I forgot you, I still rock with you regardless >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BYE I knew you'd bring up my opinions. fab 4 still have you pressed I see lmaoo>>>>

Graphik, Hardbitten, Trillest, Honesttea, Danishboy, MalikonFleek, DScott, GDInstall, Dylan76. RichJoe, and Tyler. and several more I'm forgetting but those are the people I love on this site <33333333.Deeper, Schabozorkai, International Fan(Love watching Graphik Drag you to hell), Klownsax, Diamonds are Forever and a bunch of other people that can't seem to stand me for no reason...Well Here's the Middle Finger Curtosey of Vince McMahon.

<3 Thank you ever so much Debut

Despite you could be narrow-minded sometimes^^, you always make great comments which are most of the time very perspicacious <3

Pages