Vevmo Beef and Love thread

1197 posts / 0 new
Last post

InternationalFan wrote:

Graphik wrote:

InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:You assume i get notifications or something. I commented about your 'preferences' twice yesterday and havent said anything about it since. You're the one who keeps bringing it up. You're clearly still pissed off that you failed to even begin to drag. As for showing melanin-rich people love, i don't look at people's skin colour to determine whether i like them or not. Backward thinking like that is for anger filled children such as yourself. 

*A couple times, plus I've peeped you in the past co-signing GabrielKelseyFan's dumbass. You tried.....and failed.So then that brings the question: Why comment on it or bring it up in the first place? Especially when you're ASSuming & don't know what you're talking about?You want me to drag you so bad lmaoooooo I don't know you. The fact that you can't outright ANSWER THE QUESTION is a drag in itself. At least Kajun's & Gabriel's clown asses has been around for a while, you're some random bitch who popped out of nowhere mad that Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people. I'm trying to find out what the problem is.

It was twice and it was kvm's post. If you cannot understand what i said, then that's your own fault. You claimed to prefer people that are entertaining/competition. I called you out on that lie. And you just proved me right :-"Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people". Why did i call you out on your lie ? Because i wanted to and because i can. The problem = you ASSumed that i was saying you shouldn't like black castmembers. Never said that or insinuated such.  There's a reason your keyboard warrior self has been pretty tame this whole time. -> You are well aware you can't drag me.

What lie? Who the fuck are you to try to tell ME what I like as far as The Challenge goes, with all these non-AA people I be caping for? People be seething for real & I LOVE IT. You not gonna do shit about my "preferences" and love for people that look like me either way though, so there's that.As for this keyboard warrior mess lawd.......you stay in GA? SC? NC? Hands can go off on a keyboard as well as on a face if you really this bothered.

You admitted it yourself so ....I live in England. Manchester to be specific. It's sad to know your anger issues extend from virtual life to actual real life. To the point where you would actually meet up over nothing looooooooool. You are the definition of PRESSED! Once again i never said you weren't allowed to have your 'preferences' but rather that they exist. Go ahead and twist some more though. 

Ohhhhh so you're a Brit? I've always heard they have their certain views on "darker" people while secretly worshipping them. Makes sense.You DAMN right they exist, do something about it thoughhhhhhh. I'll handle you as I've been doing on here AND in real life so there's that, again. Exposed you as the true "keyboard warrior" with minimal effort lawd......Throughout all of this.....you STILL have yet to directly answer the question as to what my "preferences" have to do with LocalFan & why LocalFan is so bothered by these "preferences".

God i'm busy. I will reply tomorrow though. Its going to take time to make you understand considering your brain cell count.

AKA "I don't have a real answer besides the fact that I simply don't like Graphik showing so much love to all those coloreds like he does; no one should like Dark people that much but despite my blatant prejudices, I also know that I can't/won't do shit about it so I'll continue to type away from my safe-space in Manchester & continue to look stupid ASSuming things due to Graphik's avi."Pretty much hit that nail right on the head. NEXT VICTIM!

Nope. Im actually busy but since you have no patience i'll reply now. Children need immediate attention after all. Also i like plenty of dark skinned people. Not because of their skin colour but because of their personality. Is this your attempt to drag ? Quite pathetic. Just a bunch of bs you made up since you have no point. 

"I'm not racist! I have plenty of black friends!"Busy masturbating, I'm sure.As I said & the truth of the matter is: I hit that right on the head. You've made yourself look dumb as hell & the fact that you now have OTHER posters coming with receipts of other shit you've said in the past confirms this.You trying your absolute best to go down swinging though lmaoooooo embrace that L. Love that L. Cherish that L.

Except none of those receipts have anything written. Maybe check your facts out for yourself than believing another dim-witted user. I don't have to prove that i'm not racist. You're going to believe what you want to. Once again, because you have no point. Nothing. 

The facts that you can't wrap around you own head? I had to HELP you get your point across just now, Maybe you can be melanin-rich in your next lifetime. Smile My caramel complexion is pretty fucking lovely. The fact is, I'm going to continue LOVING & EMBRACING whatever AA people I want to on this show, you're not going to do shit about it & you're definitely a prejudiced dumbass to even comment on it in the first place seeing as how I show so many non-AA people love as well.Problem? Book a flight.

Once again you have no point. I never said that you should not like Black people. You have lost. Admit it while you still have that atom of dignity left. 

So then WHAT is the issue? I thought I supposedly value "skin color" over everything when it comes to competition?

And you do. Do i have a problem with it ? Never said so. Enjoy the loss.

OK, the part you bolded YOURSELF in this picture below showed that according to you, all those actions I pointed out in my statement weren't racist

Personal faves from this site: HonestTea, Hardbitten, Nevid, Lurker, and Graphik. ❤️❤️❤️

The spoilers team are amazing too. 

Even though a lot of the new members on this site are annoying, I like Priink from this crop of newbies. His CT avi’s >>>

Yeah my favorite accounts because of their pettyness and just them overall are timster, Graphik, gamer,  and luccivee <3

I also like flyguy, HT, ashkelseyfan, dillybop.

that's it sorry if I missed anyone really lmaoo

Danish boy i agreed with what you were saying. "Not racist at all" as in its not racist for you to say that. Nice taking out of context though.

Graphik wrote:

InternationalFan wrote:

Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:You assume i get notifications or something. I commented about your 'preferences' twice yesterday and havent said anything about it since. You're the one who keeps bringing it up. You're clearly still pissed off that you failed to even begin to drag. As for showing melanin-rich people love, i don't look at people's skin colour to determine whether i like them or not. Backward thinking like that is for anger filled children such as yourself. 

*A couple times, plus I've peeped you in the past co-signing GabrielKelseyFan's dumbass. You tried.....and failed.So then that brings the question: Why comment on it or bring it up in the first place? Especially when you're ASSuming & don't know what you're talking about?You want me to drag you so bad lmaoooooo I don't know you. The fact that you can't outright ANSWER THE QUESTION is a drag in itself. At least Kajun's & Gabriel's clown asses has been around for a while, you're some random bitch who popped out of nowhere mad that Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people. I'm trying to find out what the problem is.

It was twice and it was kvm's post. If you cannot understand what i said, then that's your own fault. You claimed to prefer people that are entertaining/competition. I called you out on that lie. And you just proved me right :-"Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people". Why did i call you out on your lie ? Because i wanted to and because i can. The problem = you ASSumed that i was saying you shouldn't like black castmembers. Never said that or insinuated such.  There's a reason your keyboard warrior self has been pretty tame this whole time. -> You are well aware you can't drag me.

What lie? Who the fuck are you to try to tell ME what I like as far as The Challenge goes, with all these non-AA people I be caping for? People be seething for real & I LOVE IT. You not gonna do shit about my "preferences" and love for people that look like me either way though, so there's that.As for this keyboard warrior mess lawd.......you stay in GA? SC? NC? Hands can go off on a keyboard as well as on a face if you really this bothered.

You admitted it yourself so ....I live in England. Manchester to be specific. It's sad to know your anger issues extend from virtual life to actual real life. To the point where you would actually meet up over nothing looooooooool. You are the definition of PRESSED! Once again i never said you weren't allowed to have your 'preferences' but rather that they exist. Go ahead and twist some more though. 

Ohhhhh so you're a Brit? I've always heard they have their certain views on "darker" people while secretly worshipping them. Makes sense.You DAMN right they exist, do something about it thoughhhhhhh. I'll handle you as I've been doing on here AND in real life so there's that, again. Exposed you as the true "keyboard warrior" with minimal effort lawd......Throughout all of this.....you STILL have yet to directly answer the question as to what my "preferences" have to do with LocalFan & why LocalFan is so bothered by these "preferences".

God i'm busy. I will reply tomorrow though. Its going to take time to make you understand considering your brain cell count.

AKA "I don't have a real answer besides the fact that I simply don't like Graphik showing so much love to all those coloreds like he does; no one should like Dark people that much but despite my blatant prejudices, I also know that I can't/won't do shit about it so I'll continue to type away from my safe-space in Manchester & continue to look stupid ASSuming things due to Graphik's avi."Pretty much hit that nail right on the head. NEXT VICTIM!

Nope. Im actually busy but since you have no patience i'll reply now. Children need immediate attention after all. Also i like plenty of dark skinned people. Not because of their skin colour but because of their personality. Is this your attempt to drag ? Quite pathetic. Just a bunch of bs you made up since you have no point. 

"I'm not racist! I have plenty of black friends!"Busy masturbating, I'm sure.As I said & the truth of the matter is: I hit that right on the head. You've made yourself look dumb as hell & the fact that you now have OTHER posters coming with receipts of other shit you've said in the past confirms this.You trying your absolute best to go down swinging though lmaoooooo embrace that L. Love that L. Cherish that L.

Except none of those receipts have anything written. Maybe check your facts out for yourself than believing another dim-witted user. I don't have to prove that i'm not racist. You're going to believe what you want to. Once again, because you have no point. Nothing. 

The facts that you can't wrap around you own head? I had to HELP you get your point across just now, Maybe you can be melanin-rich in your next lifetime. Smile My caramel complexion is pretty fucking lovely. The fact is, I'm going to continue LOVING & EMBRACING whatever AA people I want to on this show, you're not going to do shit about it & you're definitely a prejudiced dumbass to even comment on it in the first place seeing as how I show so many non-AA people love as well.Problem? Book a flight.

Once again you have no point. I never said that you should not like Black people. You have lost. Admit it while you still have that atom of dignity left. 

So then WHAT is the issue? I thought I supposedly value "skin color" over everything when it comes to competition?

And you do. Do i have a problem with it ? Never said so. Enjoy the loss.

So now the question is if I do, what are you going to do about it?

You have 2 people in this thread giving you work. I don't think I have a "loss" to worry about nor would I care.

I truly can't tell most users apart on this site. I'll fight with someone 1 day and completely forget who they were the next day so I don't have any beef with anyone.For the ones I love.. I've been stanning Mario, Danishboy, & Graphik lately. I would've added HonestTea until she shaded me during the Simone fight! #Backstabba

Awwww, thank you ever so much <333333

Yeah my favorite accounts because of their pettyness and just them overall are timster, Graphik, gamer,  and luccivee <3I also like flyguy, HT, ashkelseyfan, dillybop.that's it sorry if I missed anyone really lmaoo

WHY? Ughhhhhhh

InternationalFan wrote:

Graphik wrote:

InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:You assume i get notifications or something. I commented about your 'preferences' twice yesterday and havent said anything about it since. You're the one who keeps bringing it up. You're clearly still pissed off that you failed to even begin to drag. As for showing melanin-rich people love, i don't look at people's skin colour to determine whether i like them or not. Backward thinking like that is for anger filled children such as yourself. 

*A couple times, plus I've peeped you in the past co-signing GabrielKelseyFan's dumbass. You tried.....and failed.So then that brings the question: Why comment on it or bring it up in the first place? Especially when you're ASSuming & don't know what you're talking about?You want me to drag you so bad lmaoooooo I don't know you. The fact that you can't outright ANSWER THE QUESTION is a drag in itself. At least Kajun's & Gabriel's clown asses has been around for a while, you're some random bitch who popped out of nowhere mad that Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people. I'm trying to find out what the problem is.

It was twice and it was kvm's post. If you cannot understand what i said, then that's your own fault. You claimed to prefer people that are entertaining/competition. I called you out on that lie. And you just proved me right :-"Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people". Why did i call you out on your lie ? Because i wanted to and because i can. The problem = you ASSumed that i was saying you shouldn't like black castmembers. Never said that or insinuated such.  There's a reason your keyboard warrior self has been pretty tame this whole time. -> You are well aware you can't drag me.

What lie? Who the fuck are you to try to tell ME what I like as far as The Challenge goes, with all these non-AA people I be caping for? People be seething for real & I LOVE IT. You not gonna do shit about my "preferences" and love for people that look like me either way though, so there's that.As for this keyboard warrior mess lawd.......you stay in GA? SC? NC? Hands can go off on a keyboard as well as on a face if you really this bothered.

You admitted it yourself so ....I live in England. Manchester to be specific. It's sad to know your anger issues extend from virtual life to actual real life. To the point where you would actually meet up over nothing looooooooool. You are the definition of PRESSED! Once again i never said you weren't allowed to have your 'preferences' but rather that they exist. Go ahead and twist some more though. 

Ohhhhh so you're a Brit? I've always heard they have their certain views on "darker" people while secretly worshipping them. Makes sense.You DAMN right they exist, do something about it thoughhhhhhh. I'll handle you as I've been doing on here AND in real life so there's that, again. Exposed you as the true "keyboard warrior" with minimal effort lawd......Throughout all of this.....you STILL have yet to directly answer the question as to what my "preferences" have to do with LocalFan & why LocalFan is so bothered by these "preferences".

God i'm busy. I will reply tomorrow though. Its going to take time to make you understand considering your brain cell count.

AKA "I don't have a real answer besides the fact that I simply don't like Graphik showing so much love to all those coloreds like he does; no one should like Dark people that much but despite my blatant prejudices, I also know that I can't/won't do shit about it so I'll continue to type away from my safe-space in Manchester & continue to look stupid ASSuming things due to Graphik's avi."Pretty much hit that nail right on the head. NEXT VICTIM!

Nope. Im actually busy but since you have no patience i'll reply now. Children need immediate attention after all. Also i like plenty of dark skinned people. Not because of their skin colour but because of their personality. Is this your attempt to drag ? Quite pathetic. Just a bunch of bs you made up since you have no point. 

"I'm not racist! I have plenty of black friends!"Busy masturbating, I'm sure.As I said & the truth of the matter is: I hit that right on the head. You've made yourself look dumb as hell & the fact that you now have OTHER posters coming with receipts of other shit you've said in the past confirms this.You trying your absolute best to go down swinging though lmaoooooo embrace that L. Love that L. Cherish that L.

Except none of those receipts have anything written. Maybe check your facts out for yourself than believing another dim-witted user. I don't have to prove that i'm not racist. You're going to believe what you want to. Once again, because you have no point. Nothing. 

The facts that you can't wrap around you own head? I had to HELP you get your point across just now, Maybe you can be melanin-rich in your next lifetime. Smile My caramel complexion is pretty fucking lovely. The fact is, I'm going to continue LOVING & EMBRACING whatever AA people I want to on this show, you're not going to do shit about it & you're definitely a prejudiced dumbass to even comment on it in the first place seeing as how I show so many non-AA people love as well.Problem? Book a flight.

Once again you have no point. I never said that you should not like Black people. You have lost. Admit it while you still have that atom of dignity left. 

So then WHAT is the issue? I thought I supposedly value "skin color" over everything when it comes to competition?

And you do. Do i have a problem with it ? Never said so. Enjoy the loss.

So now the question is if I do, what are you going to do about it?You have 2 people in this thread giving you work. I don't think I have a "loss" to worry about nor would I care.

Did i say i was going to do anything about it ? No i didn't. Because i never said there was anything wrong with it. You call me racist and its all good, i point out something factual and your panties get all kinds of knots. 

OK, the part you bolded YOURSELF in this picture below showed that according to you, all those actions I pointed out in my statement weren't racist

Think he was referring to the fact that what you were saying in that comment wasn't racist, not that the actions you were describing weren't racist.. Not trying to get in on the argument, I just think you misunderstood what IF was saying.

He then went on to say that your comment that white people are more dangerous than black people was racist. Seems to be a simple misunderstanding imo.

OK, the part you bolded YOURSELF in this picture below showed that according to you, all those actions I pointed out in my statement weren't racist

Lawddddddddd

Welp, racists feel most comfortable in the safety of their own home or a random library so.....

Much love to kolli, rlk, JJ and tbone <3

also love to the people that always keep me laughing: DA, gamer, graphik, lurker, ht, timster, AKF

and of course PR and C13 for everything >>>

Graphik wrote:

InternationalFan wrote:

Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:You assume i get notifications or something. I commented about your 'preferences' twice yesterday and havent said anything about it since. You're the one who keeps bringing it up. You're clearly still pissed off that you failed to even begin to drag. As for showing melanin-rich people love, i don't look at people's skin colour to determine whether i like them or not. Backward thinking like that is for anger filled children such as yourself. 

*A couple times, plus I've peeped you in the past co-signing GabrielKelseyFan's dumbass. You tried.....and failed.So then that brings the question: Why comment on it or bring it up in the first place? Especially when you're ASSuming & don't know what you're talking about?You want me to drag you so bad lmaoooooo I don't know you. The fact that you can't outright ANSWER THE QUESTION is a drag in itself. At least Kajun's & Gabriel's clown asses has been around for a while, you're some random bitch who popped out of nowhere mad that Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people. I'm trying to find out what the problem is.

It was twice and it was kvm's post. If you cannot understand what i said, then that's your own fault. You claimed to prefer people that are entertaining/competition. I called you out on that lie. And you just proved me right :-"Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people". Why did i call you out on your lie ? Because i wanted to and because i can. The problem = you ASSumed that i was saying you shouldn't like black castmembers. Never said that or insinuated such.  There's a reason your keyboard warrior self has been pretty tame this whole time. -> You are well aware you can't drag me.

What lie? Who the fuck are you to try to tell ME what I like as far as The Challenge goes, with all these non-AA people I be caping for? People be seething for real & I LOVE IT. You not gonna do shit about my "preferences" and love for people that look like me either way though, so there's that.As for this keyboard warrior mess lawd.......you stay in GA? SC? NC? Hands can go off on a keyboard as well as on a face if you really this bothered.

You admitted it yourself so ....I live in England. Manchester to be specific. It's sad to know your anger issues extend from virtual life to actual real life. To the point where you would actually meet up over nothing looooooooool. You are the definition of PRESSED! Once again i never said you weren't allowed to have your 'preferences' but rather that they exist. Go ahead and twist some more though. 

Ohhhhh so you're a Brit? I've always heard they have their certain views on "darker" people while secretly worshipping them. Makes sense.You DAMN right they exist, do something about it thoughhhhhhh. I'll handle you as I've been doing on here AND in real life so there's that, again. Exposed you as the true "keyboard warrior" with minimal effort lawd......Throughout all of this.....you STILL have yet to directly answer the question as to what my "preferences" have to do with LocalFan & why LocalFan is so bothered by these "preferences".

God i'm busy. I will reply tomorrow though. Its going to take time to make you understand considering your brain cell count.

AKA "I don't have a real answer besides the fact that I simply don't like Graphik showing so much love to all those coloreds like he does; no one should like Dark people that much but despite my blatant prejudices, I also know that I can't/won't do shit about it so I'll continue to type away from my safe-space in Manchester & continue to look stupid ASSuming things due to Graphik's avi."Pretty much hit that nail right on the head. NEXT VICTIM!

Nope. Im actually busy but since you have no patience i'll reply now. Children need immediate attention after all. Also i like plenty of dark skinned people. Not because of their skin colour but because of their personality. Is this your attempt to drag ? Quite pathetic. Just a bunch of bs you made up since you have no point. 

"I'm not racist! I have plenty of black friends!"Busy masturbating, I'm sure.As I said & the truth of the matter is: I hit that right on the head. You've made yourself look dumb as hell & the fact that you now have OTHER posters coming with receipts of other shit you've said in the past confirms this.You trying your absolute best to go down swinging though lmaoooooo embrace that L. Love that L. Cherish that L.

Except none of those receipts have anything written. Maybe check your facts out for yourself than believing another dim-witted user. I don't have to prove that i'm not racist. You're going to believe what you want to. Once again, because you have no point. Nothing. 

The facts that you can't wrap around you own head? I had to HELP you get your point across just now, Maybe you can be melanin-rich in your next lifetime. Smile My caramel complexion is pretty fucking lovely. The fact is, I'm going to continue LOVING & EMBRACING whatever AA people I want to on this show, you're not going to do shit about it & you're definitely a prejudiced dumbass to even comment on it in the first place seeing as how I show so many non-AA people love as well.Problem? Book a flight.

Once again you have no point. I never said that you should not like Black people. You have lost. Admit it while you still have that atom of dignity left. 

So then WHAT is the issue? I thought I supposedly value "skin color" over everything when it comes to competition?

And you do. Do i have a problem with it ? Never said so. Enjoy the loss.

So now the question is if I do, what are you going to do about it?You have 2 people in this thread giving you work. I don't think I have a "loss" to worry about nor would I care.

Did i say i was going to do anything about it ? No i didn't. Because i never said there was anything wrong with it. You call me racist and its all good, i point out something factual and your panties get all kinds of knots. 

So what is the issue?

You of all people calling me a racist has no affect. Literally none. And you gave poor dopey danish an L he didnt need. 

InternationalFan wrote:

Graphik wrote:

InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:You assume i get notifications or something. I commented about your 'preferences' twice yesterday and havent said anything about it since. You're the one who keeps bringing it up. You're clearly still pissed off that you failed to even begin to drag. As for showing melanin-rich people love, i don't look at people's skin colour to determine whether i like them or not. Backward thinking like that is for anger filled children such as yourself. 

*A couple times, plus I've peeped you in the past co-signing GabrielKelseyFan's dumbass. You tried.....and failed.So then that brings the question: Why comment on it or bring it up in the first place? Especially when you're ASSuming & don't know what you're talking about?You want me to drag you so bad lmaoooooo I don't know you. The fact that you can't outright ANSWER THE QUESTION is a drag in itself. At least Kajun's & Gabriel's clown asses has been around for a while, you're some random bitch who popped out of nowhere mad that Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people. I'm trying to find out what the problem is.

It was twice and it was kvm's post. If you cannot understand what i said, then that's your own fault. You claimed to prefer people that are entertaining/competition. I called you out on that lie. And you just proved me right :-"Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people". Why did i call you out on your lie ? Because i wanted to and because i can. The problem = you ASSumed that i was saying you shouldn't like black castmembers. Never said that or insinuated such.  There's a reason your keyboard warrior self has been pretty tame this whole time. -> You are well aware you can't drag me.

What lie? Who the fuck are you to try to tell ME what I like as far as The Challenge goes, with all these non-AA people I be caping for? People be seething for real & I LOVE IT. You not gonna do shit about my "preferences" and love for people that look like me either way though, so there's that.As for this keyboard warrior mess lawd.......you stay in GA? SC? NC? Hands can go off on a keyboard as well as on a face if you really this bothered.

You admitted it yourself so ....I live in England. Manchester to be specific. It's sad to know your anger issues extend from virtual life to actual real life. To the point where you would actually meet up over nothing looooooooool. You are the definition of PRESSED! Once again i never said you weren't allowed to have your 'preferences' but rather that they exist. Go ahead and twist some more though. 

Ohhhhh so you're a Brit? I've always heard they have their certain views on "darker" people while secretly worshipping them. Makes sense.You DAMN right they exist, do something about it thoughhhhhhh. I'll handle you as I've been doing on here AND in real life so there's that, again. Exposed you as the true "keyboard warrior" with minimal effort lawd......Throughout all of this.....you STILL have yet to directly answer the question as to what my "preferences" have to do with LocalFan & why LocalFan is so bothered by these "preferences".

God i'm busy. I will reply tomorrow though. Its going to take time to make you understand considering your brain cell count.

AKA "I don't have a real answer besides the fact that I simply don't like Graphik showing so much love to all those coloreds like he does; no one should like Dark people that much but despite my blatant prejudices, I also know that I can't/won't do shit about it so I'll continue to type away from my safe-space in Manchester & continue to look stupid ASSuming things due to Graphik's avi."Pretty much hit that nail right on the head. NEXT VICTIM!

Nope. Im actually busy but since you have no patience i'll reply now. Children need immediate attention after all. Also i like plenty of dark skinned people. Not because of their skin colour but because of their personality. Is this your attempt to drag ? Quite pathetic. Just a bunch of bs you made up since you have no point. 

"I'm not racist! I have plenty of black friends!"Busy masturbating, I'm sure.As I said & the truth of the matter is: I hit that right on the head. You've made yourself look dumb as hell & the fact that you now have OTHER posters coming with receipts of other shit you've said in the past confirms this.You trying your absolute best to go down swinging though lmaoooooo embrace that L. Love that L. Cherish that L.

Except none of those receipts have anything written. Maybe check your facts out for yourself than believing another dim-witted user. I don't have to prove that i'm not racist. You're going to believe what you want to. Once again, because you have no point. Nothing. 

The facts that you can't wrap around you own head? I had to HELP you get your point across just now, Maybe you can be melanin-rich in your next lifetime. Smile My caramel complexion is pretty fucking lovely. The fact is, I'm going to continue LOVING & EMBRACING whatever AA people I want to on this show, you're not going to do shit about it & you're definitely a prejudiced dumbass to even comment on it in the first place seeing as how I show so many non-AA people love as well.Problem? Book a flight.

Once again you have no point. I never said that you should not like Black people. You have lost. Admit it while you still have that atom of dignity left. 

So then WHAT is the issue? I thought I supposedly value "skin color" over everything when it comes to competition?

And you do. Do i have a problem with it ? Never said so. Enjoy the loss.

So now the question is if I do, what are you going to do about it?You have 2 people in this thread giving you work. I don't think I have a "loss" to worry about nor would I care.

Did i say i was going to do anything about it ? No i didn't. Because i never said there was anything wrong with it. You call me racist and its all good, i point out something factual and your panties get all kinds of knots. 

So what is the issue?

The issue was that i called you out on your lie. I pointed out the well-known fact that you prefer AA and you went cray cray. In all seriousness you were ready to meet up over that one post. All insults and jokes aside, you aren't well. 

I'm still cracking up at that little half-ass "receipt" that wasn't even a direct link & really had nothing to do with me in the first place Lol

 

InternationalFan wrote:

Graphik wrote:

InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:You assume i get notifications or something. I commented about your 'preferences' twice yesterday and havent said anything about it since. You're the one who keeps bringing it up. You're clearly still pissed off that you failed to even begin to drag. As for showing melanin-rich people love, i don't look at people's skin colour to determine whether i like them or not. Backward thinking like that is for anger filled children such as yourself. 

*A couple times, plus I've peeped you in the past co-signing GabrielKelseyFan's dumbass. You tried.....and failed.So then that brings the question: Why comment on it or bring it up in the first place? Especially when you're ASSuming & don't know what you're talking about?You want me to drag you so bad lmaoooooo I don't know you. The fact that you can't outright ANSWER THE QUESTION is a drag in itself. At least Kajun's & Gabriel's clown asses has been around for a while, you're some random bitch who popped out of nowhere mad that Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people. I'm trying to find out what the problem is.

It was twice and it was kvm's post. If you cannot understand what i said, then that's your own fault. You claimed to prefer people that are entertaining/competition. I called you out on that lie. And you just proved me right :-"Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people". Why did i call you out on your lie ? Because i wanted to and because i can. The problem = you ASSumed that i was saying you shouldn't like black castmembers. Never said that or insinuated such.  There's a reason your keyboard warrior self has been pretty tame this whole time. -> You are well aware you can't drag me.

What lie? Who the fuck are you to try to tell ME what I like as far as The Challenge goes, with all these non-AA people I be caping for? People be seething for real & I LOVE IT. You not gonna do shit about my "preferences" and love for people that look like me either way though, so there's that.As for this keyboard warrior mess lawd.......you stay in GA? SC? NC? Hands can go off on a keyboard as well as on a face if you really this bothered.

You admitted it yourself so ....I live in England. Manchester to be specific. It's sad to know your anger issues extend from virtual life to actual real life. To the point where you would actually meet up over nothing looooooooool. You are the definition of PRESSED! Once again i never said you weren't allowed to have your 'preferences' but rather that they exist. Go ahead and twist some more though. 

Ohhhhh so you're a Brit? I've always heard they have their certain views on "darker" people while secretly worshipping them. Makes sense.You DAMN right they exist, do something about it thoughhhhhhh. I'll handle you as I've been doing on here AND in real life so there's that, again. Exposed you as the true "keyboard warrior" with minimal effort lawd......Throughout all of this.....you STILL have yet to directly answer the question as to what my "preferences" have to do with LocalFan & why LocalFan is so bothered by these "preferences".

God i'm busy. I will reply tomorrow though. Its going to take time to make you understand considering your brain cell count.

AKA "I don't have a real answer besides the fact that I simply don't like Graphik showing so much love to all those coloreds like he does; no one should like Dark people that much but despite my blatant prejudices, I also know that I can't/won't do shit about it so I'll continue to type away from my safe-space in Manchester & continue to look stupid ASSuming things due to Graphik's avi."Pretty much hit that nail right on the head. NEXT VICTIM!

Nope. Im actually busy but since you have no patience i'll reply now. Children need immediate attention after all. Also i like plenty of dark skinned people. Not because of their skin colour but because of their personality. Is this your attempt to drag ? Quite pathetic. Just a bunch of bs you made up since you have no point. 

"I'm not racist! I have plenty of black friends!"Busy masturbating, I'm sure.As I said & the truth of the matter is: I hit that right on the head. You've made yourself look dumb as hell & the fact that you now have OTHER posters coming with receipts of other shit you've said in the past confirms this.You trying your absolute best to go down swinging though lmaoooooo embrace that L. Love that L. Cherish that L.

Except none of those receipts have anything written. Maybe check your facts out for yourself than believing another dim-witted user. I don't have to prove that i'm not racist. You're going to believe what you want to. Once again, because you have no point. Nothing. 

The facts that you can't wrap around you own head? I had to HELP you get your point across just now, Maybe you can be melanin-rich in your next lifetime. Smile My caramel complexion is pretty fucking lovely. The fact is, I'm going to continue LOVING & EMBRACING whatever AA people I want to on this show, you're not going to do shit about it & you're definitely a prejudiced dumbass to even comment on it in the first place seeing as how I show so many non-AA people love as well.Problem? Book a flight.

Once again you have no point. I never said that you should not like Black people. You have lost. Admit it while you still have that atom of dignity left. 

bro people here are bunch of pussies like they ain't bout that behaviour on real life, my hands are up with y'all wanna try

Lil pussy still isnt banned?

Danish boy i agreed with what you were saying. "Not racist at all" as in its not racist for you to say that. Nice taking out of context though.

In that case, then, it makes sense and I have enough maturity to apologize and to have offended you as a bad person you seem not to be. Sincere apologizes. At least, it would have been useful to bring that shit out, because the way I understand it made me poke my eyes out. Deeply sorry again.

One more thing, before we let this go, I never said White people were more dangerous (or at least never intended to) I just wanted to point out that since Black people don't commit more crimes than White (as medias show it), it was unnecessary for White cops to harm Black people particulary. I don't know if that sounds correct English, but I hope you'll understand.

Next time, if I do misread one of your comments, I will talk to you directly in private, I promise I-m so happy Smile

Graphik wrote:

InternationalFan wrote:

Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:You assume i get notifications or something. I commented about your 'preferences' twice yesterday and havent said anything about it since. You're the one who keeps bringing it up. You're clearly still pissed off that you failed to even begin to drag. As for showing melanin-rich people love, i don't look at people's skin colour to determine whether i like them or not. Backward thinking like that is for anger filled children such as yourself. 

*A couple times, plus I've peeped you in the past co-signing GabrielKelseyFan's dumbass. You tried.....and failed.So then that brings the question: Why comment on it or bring it up in the first place? Especially when you're ASSuming & don't know what you're talking about?You want me to drag you so bad lmaoooooo I don't know you. The fact that you can't outright ANSWER THE QUESTION is a drag in itself. At least Kajun's & Gabriel's clown asses has been around for a while, you're some random bitch who popped out of nowhere mad that Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people. I'm trying to find out what the problem is.

It was twice and it was kvm's post. If you cannot understand what i said, then that's your own fault. You claimed to prefer people that are entertaining/competition. I called you out on that lie. And you just proved me right :-"Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people". Why did i call you out on your lie ? Because i wanted to and because i can. The problem = you ASSumed that i was saying you shouldn't like black castmembers. Never said that or insinuated such.  There's a reason your keyboard warrior self has been pretty tame this whole time. -> You are well aware you can't drag me.

What lie? Who the fuck are you to try to tell ME what I like as far as The Challenge goes, with all these non-AA people I be caping for? People be seething for real & I LOVE IT. You not gonna do shit about my "preferences" and love for people that look like me either way though, so there's that.As for this keyboard warrior mess lawd.......you stay in GA? SC? NC? Hands can go off on a keyboard as well as on a face if you really this bothered.

You admitted it yourself so ....I live in England. Manchester to be specific. It's sad to know your anger issues extend from virtual life to actual real life. To the point where you would actually meet up over nothing looooooooool. You are the definition of PRESSED! Once again i never said you weren't allowed to have your 'preferences' but rather that they exist. Go ahead and twist some more though. 

Ohhhhh so you're a Brit? I've always heard they have their certain views on "darker" people while secretly worshipping them. Makes sense.You DAMN right they exist, do something about it thoughhhhhhh. I'll handle you as I've been doing on here AND in real life so there's that, again. Exposed you as the true "keyboard warrior" with minimal effort lawd......Throughout all of this.....you STILL have yet to directly answer the question as to what my "preferences" have to do with LocalFan & why LocalFan is so bothered by these "preferences".

God i'm busy. I will reply tomorrow though. Its going to take time to make you understand considering your brain cell count.

AKA "I don't have a real answer besides the fact that I simply don't like Graphik showing so much love to all those coloreds like he does; no one should like Dark people that much but despite my blatant prejudices, I also know that I can't/won't do shit about it so I'll continue to type away from my safe-space in Manchester & continue to look stupid ASSuming things due to Graphik's avi."Pretty much hit that nail right on the head. NEXT VICTIM!

Nope. Im actually busy but since you have no patience i'll reply now. Children need immediate attention after all. Also i like plenty of dark skinned people. Not because of their skin colour but because of their personality. Is this your attempt to drag ? Quite pathetic. Just a bunch of bs you made up since you have no point. 

"I'm not racist! I have plenty of black friends!"Busy masturbating, I'm sure.As I said & the truth of the matter is: I hit that right on the head. You've made yourself look dumb as hell & the fact that you now have OTHER posters coming with receipts of other shit you've said in the past confirms this.You trying your absolute best to go down swinging though lmaoooooo embrace that L. Love that L. Cherish that L.

Except none of those receipts have anything written. Maybe check your facts out for yourself than believing another dim-witted user. I don't have to prove that i'm not racist. You're going to believe what you want to. Once again, because you have no point. Nothing. 

The facts that you can't wrap around you own head? I had to HELP you get your point across just now, Maybe you can be melanin-rich in your next lifetime. Smile My caramel complexion is pretty fucking lovely. The fact is, I'm going to continue LOVING & EMBRACING whatever AA people I want to on this show, you're not going to do shit about it & you're definitely a prejudiced dumbass to even comment on it in the first place seeing as how I show so many non-AA people love as well.Problem? Book a flight.

Once again you have no point. I never said that you should not like Black people. You have lost. Admit it while you still have that atom of dignity left. 

So then WHAT is the issue? I thought I supposedly value "skin color" over everything when it comes to competition?

And you do. Do i have a problem with it ? Never said so. Enjoy the loss.

So now the question is if I do, what are you going to do about it?You have 2 people in this thread giving you work. I don't think I have a "loss" to worry about nor would I care.

Did i say i was going to do anything about it ? No i didn't. Because i never said there was anything wrong with it. You call me racist and its all good, i point out something factual and your panties get all kinds of knots. 

So what is the issue?

The issue was that i called you out on your lie. I pointed out the well-known fact that you prefer AA and you went cray cray. In all seriousness you were ready to meet up over that one post. All insults and jokes aside, you aren't well. 

Well that's the one actual fact you're posted this entire time. Bravo! I'm crazy as a motherfucker!

As for the rest, lawd.....Graphik doesn't have a "preference". Do I relate more to the AA people, being a AA person in this life & society? Of course......but I also can't stand Leroy, Jasmine, Derrick H., didn't like Will during Hollywood, 50/50 with Cory right now, etc.

What's the issue?

InternationalFan wrote:

Danish boy i agreed with what you were saying. "Not racist at all" as in its not racist for you to say that. Nice taking out of context though.

In that case, then, it makes sense and I have enough maturity to apologize and to have offended you as a bad person you seem not to be. Sincere apologizes. At least, it would have been useful to bring that shit out, because the way I understand it made me poke my eyes out. Deeply sorry again.One more thing, before we let this go, I never said White people were more dangerous (or at least never intended to) I just wanted to point out that since Black people don't commit more crimes than White (as medias show it), it was unnecessary for White cops to harm Black people particulary. I don't know if that sounds correct English, but I hope you'll understand.Next time, if I do misread one of your comments, I will talk to you directly in private, I promise I-m so happy Smile

Simple misunderstanding. Smile  

I also didn't think you were racist but rather a few things were discriminatory. Which im sure some of the things i said were as well. Nobody is perfect except Graphik.

Much respect to Danish. That's a level of maturity you don't see on here.

InternationalFan wrote:

Graphik wrote:

InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:You assume i get notifications or something. I commented about your 'preferences' twice yesterday and havent said anything about it since. You're the one who keeps bringing it up. You're clearly still pissed off that you failed to even begin to drag. As for showing melanin-rich people love, i don't look at people's skin colour to determine whether i like them or not. Backward thinking like that is for anger filled children such as yourself. 

*A couple times, plus I've peeped you in the past co-signing GabrielKelseyFan's dumbass. You tried.....and failed.So then that brings the question: Why comment on it or bring it up in the first place? Especially when you're ASSuming & don't know what you're talking about?You want me to drag you so bad lmaoooooo I don't know you. The fact that you can't outright ANSWER THE QUESTION is a drag in itself. At least Kajun's & Gabriel's clown asses has been around for a while, you're some random bitch who popped out of nowhere mad that Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people. I'm trying to find out what the problem is.

It was twice and it was kvm's post. If you cannot understand what i said, then that's your own fault. You claimed to prefer people that are entertaining/competition. I called you out on that lie. And you just proved me right :-"Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people". Why did i call you out on your lie ? Because i wanted to and because i can. The problem = you ASSumed that i was saying you shouldn't like black castmembers. Never said that or insinuated such.  There's a reason your keyboard warrior self has been pretty tame this whole time. -> You are well aware you can't drag me.

What lie? Who the fuck are you to try to tell ME what I like as far as The Challenge goes, with all these non-AA people I be caping for? People be seething for real & I LOVE IT. You not gonna do shit about my "preferences" and love for people that look like me either way though, so there's that.As for this keyboard warrior mess lawd.......you stay in GA? SC? NC? Hands can go off on a keyboard as well as on a face if you really this bothered.

You admitted it yourself so ....I live in England. Manchester to be specific. It's sad to know your anger issues extend from virtual life to actual real life. To the point where you would actually meet up over nothing looooooooool. You are the definition of PRESSED! Once again i never said you weren't allowed to have your 'preferences' but rather that they exist. Go ahead and twist some more though. 

Ohhhhh so you're a Brit? I've always heard they have their certain views on "darker" people while secretly worshipping them. Makes sense.You DAMN right they exist, do something about it thoughhhhhhh. I'll handle you as I've been doing on here AND in real life so there's that, again. Exposed you as the true "keyboard warrior" with minimal effort lawd......Throughout all of this.....you STILL have yet to directly answer the question as to what my "preferences" have to do with LocalFan & why LocalFan is so bothered by these "preferences".

God i'm busy. I will reply tomorrow though. Its going to take time to make you understand considering your brain cell count.

AKA "I don't have a real answer besides the fact that I simply don't like Graphik showing so much love to all those coloreds like he does; no one should like Dark people that much but despite my blatant prejudices, I also know that I can't/won't do shit about it so I'll continue to type away from my safe-space in Manchester & continue to look stupid ASSuming things due to Graphik's avi."Pretty much hit that nail right on the head. NEXT VICTIM!

Nope. Im actually busy but since you have no patience i'll reply now. Children need immediate attention after all. Also i like plenty of dark skinned people. Not because of their skin colour but because of their personality. Is this your attempt to drag ? Quite pathetic. Just a bunch of bs you made up since you have no point. 

"I'm not racist! I have plenty of black friends!"Busy masturbating, I'm sure.As I said & the truth of the matter is: I hit that right on the head. You've made yourself look dumb as hell & the fact that you now have OTHER posters coming with receipts of other shit you've said in the past confirms this.You trying your absolute best to go down swinging though lmaoooooo embrace that L. Love that L. Cherish that L.

Except none of those receipts have anything written. Maybe check your facts out for yourself than believing another dim-witted user. I don't have to prove that i'm not racist. You're going to believe what you want to. Once again, because you have no point. Nothing. 

The facts that you can't wrap around you own head? I had to HELP you get your point across just now, Maybe you can be melanin-rich in your next lifetime. Smile My caramel complexion is pretty fucking lovely. The fact is, I'm going to continue LOVING & EMBRACING whatever AA people I want to on this show, you're not going to do shit about it & you're definitely a prejudiced dumbass to even comment on it in the first place seeing as how I show so many non-AA people love as well.Problem? Book a flight.

Once again you have no point. I never said that you should not like Black people. You have lost. Admit it while you still have that atom of dignity left. 

So then WHAT is the issue? I thought I supposedly value "skin color" over everything when it comes to competition?

And you do. Do i have a problem with it ? Never said so. Enjoy the loss.

So now the question is if I do, what are you going to do about it?You have 2 people in this thread giving you work. I don't think I have a "loss" to worry about nor would I care.

Did i say i was going to do anything about it ? No i didn't. Because i never said there was anything wrong with it. You call me racist and its all good, i point out something factual and your panties get all kinds of knots. 

So what is the issue?

The issue was that i called you out on your lie. I pointed out the well-known fact that you prefer AA and you went cray cray. In all seriousness you were ready to meet up over that one post. All insults and jokes aside, you aren't well. 

Well that's the one actual fact you're posted this entire time. Bravo! I'm crazy as a motherfucker!As for the rest, lawd.....Graphik doesn't have a "preference". Do I relate more to the AA people, being a AA person in this life & society? Of course......but I also can't stand Leroy, Jasmine, Derrick H., didn't like Will during Hollywood, 50/50 with Cory right now, etc.What's the issue?

I never had an issue. You took what i said and thought of it as something else. You went berserk. I enjoyed. 

Ya got that shit right! When it comes to you, I am PERFECTION in all my melanated glory.

As for everyone else; I'm just regular, chill/trill ass Graphik, not better than any of them.

Much respect to Danish. That's a level of maturity you don't see on here.

Straight Up. Sorry for any insults thrown Danish Smile

that's the last time i show love to mario and AlwaysAMess smh 

Graphik wrote:

InternationalFan wrote:

Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:You assume i get notifications or something. I commented about your 'preferences' twice yesterday and havent said anything about it since. You're the one who keeps bringing it up. You're clearly still pissed off that you failed to even begin to drag. As for showing melanin-rich people love, i don't look at people's skin colour to determine whether i like them or not. Backward thinking like that is for anger filled children such as yourself. 

*A couple times, plus I've peeped you in the past co-signing GabrielKelseyFan's dumbass. You tried.....and failed.So then that brings the question: Why comment on it or bring it up in the first place? Especially when you're ASSuming & don't know what you're talking about?You want me to drag you so bad lmaoooooo I don't know you. The fact that you can't outright ANSWER THE QUESTION is a drag in itself. At least Kajun's & Gabriel's clown asses has been around for a while, you're some random bitch who popped out of nowhere mad that Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people. I'm trying to find out what the problem is.

It was twice and it was kvm's post. If you cannot understand what i said, then that's your own fault. You claimed to prefer people that are entertaining/competition. I called you out on that lie. And you just proved me right :-"Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people". Why did i call you out on your lie ? Because i wanted to and because i can. The problem = you ASSumed that i was saying you shouldn't like black castmembers. Never said that or insinuated such.  There's a reason your keyboard warrior self has been pretty tame this whole time. -> You are well aware you can't drag me.

What lie? Who the fuck are you to try to tell ME what I like as far as The Challenge goes, with all these non-AA people I be caping for? People be seething for real & I LOVE IT. You not gonna do shit about my "preferences" and love for people that look like me either way though, so there's that.As for this keyboard warrior mess lawd.......you stay in GA? SC? NC? Hands can go off on a keyboard as well as on a face if you really this bothered.

You admitted it yourself so ....I live in England. Manchester to be specific. It's sad to know your anger issues extend from virtual life to actual real life. To the point where you would actually meet up over nothing looooooooool. You are the definition of PRESSED! Once again i never said you weren't allowed to have your 'preferences' but rather that they exist. Go ahead and twist some more though. 

Ohhhhh so you're a Brit? I've always heard they have their certain views on "darker" people while secretly worshipping them. Makes sense.You DAMN right they exist, do something about it thoughhhhhhh. I'll handle you as I've been doing on here AND in real life so there's that, again. Exposed you as the true "keyboard warrior" with minimal effort lawd......Throughout all of this.....you STILL have yet to directly answer the question as to what my "preferences" have to do with LocalFan & why LocalFan is so bothered by these "preferences".

God i'm busy. I will reply tomorrow though. Its going to take time to make you understand considering your brain cell count.

AKA "I don't have a real answer besides the fact that I simply don't like Graphik showing so much love to all those coloreds like he does; no one should like Dark people that much but despite my blatant prejudices, I also know that I can't/won't do shit about it so I'll continue to type away from my safe-space in Manchester & continue to look stupid ASSuming things due to Graphik's avi."Pretty much hit that nail right on the head. NEXT VICTIM!

Nope. Im actually busy but since you have no patience i'll reply now. Children need immediate attention after all. Also i like plenty of dark skinned people. Not because of their skin colour but because of their personality. Is this your attempt to drag ? Quite pathetic. Just a bunch of bs you made up since you have no point. 

"I'm not racist! I have plenty of black friends!"Busy masturbating, I'm sure.As I said & the truth of the matter is: I hit that right on the head. You've made yourself look dumb as hell & the fact that you now have OTHER posters coming with receipts of other shit you've said in the past confirms this.You trying your absolute best to go down swinging though lmaoooooo embrace that L. Love that L. Cherish that L.

Except none of those receipts have anything written. Maybe check your facts out for yourself than believing another dim-witted user. I don't have to prove that i'm not racist. You're going to believe what you want to. Once again, because you have no point. Nothing. 

The facts that you can't wrap around you own head? I had to HELP you get your point across just now, Maybe you can be melanin-rich in your next lifetime. Smile My caramel complexion is pretty fucking lovely. The fact is, I'm going to continue LOVING & EMBRACING whatever AA people I want to on this show, you're not going to do shit about it & you're definitely a prejudiced dumbass to even comment on it in the first place seeing as how I show so many non-AA people love as well.Problem? Book a flight.

Once again you have no point. I never said that you should not like Black people. You have lost. Admit it while you still have that atom of dignity left. 

So then WHAT is the issue? I thought I supposedly value "skin color" over everything when it comes to competition?

And you do. Do i have a problem with it ? Never said so. Enjoy the loss.

So now the question is if I do, what are you going to do about it?You have 2 people in this thread giving you work. I don't think I have a "loss" to worry about nor would I care.

Did i say i was going to do anything about it ? No i didn't. Because i never said there was anything wrong with it. You call me racist and its all good, i point out something factual and your panties get all kinds of knots. 

So what is the issue?

The issue was that i called you out on your lie. I pointed out the well-known fact that you prefer AA and you went cray cray. In all seriousness you were ready to meet up over that one post. All insults and jokes aside, you aren't well. 

Well that's the one actual fact you're posted this entire time. Bravo! I'm crazy as a motherfucker!As for the rest, lawd.....Graphik doesn't have a "preference". Do I relate more to the AA people, being a AA person in this life & society? Of course......but I also can't stand Leroy, Jasmine, Derrick H., didn't like Will during Hollywood, 50/50 with Cory right now, etc.What's the issue?

I never had an issue. You took what i said and thought of it as something else. You went berserk. I enjoyed. 

Seeing as how I paid you zero attention prior to the other day, never had a convo with you, etc.

http://vevmo.com/comment/2107048#comment-2107048

Oh ok.

I also strongly dislike interTRASHionalfan

cringe

InternationalFan wrote:

Graphik wrote:

InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:You assume i get notifications or something. I commented about your 'preferences' twice yesterday and havent said anything about it since. You're the one who keeps bringing it up. You're clearly still pissed off that you failed to even begin to drag. As for showing melanin-rich people love, i don't look at people's skin colour to determine whether i like them or not. Backward thinking like that is for anger filled children such as yourself. 

*A couple times, plus I've peeped you in the past co-signing GabrielKelseyFan's dumbass. You tried.....and failed.So then that brings the question: Why comment on it or bring it up in the first place? Especially when you're ASSuming & don't know what you're talking about?You want me to drag you so bad lmaoooooo I don't know you. The fact that you can't outright ANSWER THE QUESTION is a drag in itself. At least Kajun's & Gabriel's clown asses has been around for a while, you're some random bitch who popped out of nowhere mad that Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people. I'm trying to find out what the problem is.

It was twice and it was kvm's post. If you cannot understand what i said, then that's your own fault. You claimed to prefer people that are entertaining/competition. I called you out on that lie. And you just proved me right :-"Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people". Why did i call you out on your lie ? Because i wanted to and because i can. The problem = you ASSumed that i was saying you shouldn't like black castmembers. Never said that or insinuated such.  There's a reason your keyboard warrior self has been pretty tame this whole time. -> You are well aware you can't drag me.

What lie? Who the fuck are you to try to tell ME what I like as far as The Challenge goes, with all these non-AA people I be caping for? People be seething for real & I LOVE IT. You not gonna do shit about my "preferences" and love for people that look like me either way though, so there's that.As for this keyboard warrior mess lawd.......you stay in GA? SC? NC? Hands can go off on a keyboard as well as on a face if you really this bothered.

You admitted it yourself so ....I live in England. Manchester to be specific. It's sad to know your anger issues extend from virtual life to actual real life. To the point where you would actually meet up over nothing looooooooool. You are the definition of PRESSED! Once again i never said you weren't allowed to have your 'preferences' but rather that they exist. Go ahead and twist some more though. 

Ohhhhh so you're a Brit? I've always heard they have their certain views on "darker" people while secretly worshipping them. Makes sense.You DAMN right they exist, do something about it thoughhhhhhh. I'll handle you as I've been doing on here AND in real life so there's that, again. Exposed you as the true "keyboard warrior" with minimal effort lawd......Throughout all of this.....you STILL have yet to directly answer the question as to what my "preferences" have to do with LocalFan & why LocalFan is so bothered by these "preferences".

God i'm busy. I will reply tomorrow though. Its going to take time to make you understand considering your brain cell count.

AKA "I don't have a real answer besides the fact that I simply don't like Graphik showing so much love to all those coloreds like he does; no one should like Dark people that much but despite my blatant prejudices, I also know that I can't/won't do shit about it so I'll continue to type away from my safe-space in Manchester & continue to look stupid ASSuming things due to Graphik's avi."Pretty much hit that nail right on the head. NEXT VICTIM!

Nope. Im actually busy but since you have no patience i'll reply now. Children need immediate attention after all. Also i like plenty of dark skinned people. Not because of their skin colour but because of their personality. Is this your attempt to drag ? Quite pathetic. Just a bunch of bs you made up since you have no point. 

"I'm not racist! I have plenty of black friends!"Busy masturbating, I'm sure.As I said & the truth of the matter is: I hit that right on the head. You've made yourself look dumb as hell & the fact that you now have OTHER posters coming with receipts of other shit you've said in the past confirms this.You trying your absolute best to go down swinging though lmaoooooo embrace that L. Love that L. Cherish that L.

Except none of those receipts have anything written. Maybe check your facts out for yourself than believing another dim-witted user. I don't have to prove that i'm not racist. You're going to believe what you want to. Once again, because you have no point. Nothing. 

The facts that you can't wrap around you own head? I had to HELP you get your point across just now, Maybe you can be melanin-rich in your next lifetime. Smile My caramel complexion is pretty fucking lovely. The fact is, I'm going to continue LOVING & EMBRACING whatever AA people I want to on this show, you're not going to do shit about it & you're definitely a prejudiced dumbass to even comment on it in the first place seeing as how I show so many non-AA people love as well.Problem? Book a flight.

Once again you have no point. I never said that you should not like Black people. You have lost. Admit it while you still have that atom of dignity left. 

So then WHAT is the issue? I thought I supposedly value "skin color" over everything when it comes to competition?

And you do. Do i have a problem with it ? Never said so. Enjoy the loss.

So now the question is if I do, what are you going to do about it?You have 2 people in this thread giving you work. I don't think I have a "loss" to worry about nor would I care.

Did i say i was going to do anything about it ? No i didn't. Because i never said there was anything wrong with it. You call me racist and its all good, i point out something factual and your panties get all kinds of knots. 

So what is the issue?

The issue was that i called you out on your lie. I pointed out the well-known fact that you prefer AA and you went cray cray. In all seriousness you were ready to meet up over that one post. All insults and jokes aside, you aren't well. 

Well that's the one actual fact you're posted this entire time. Bravo! I'm crazy as a motherfucker!As for the rest, lawd.....Graphik doesn't have a "preference". Do I relate more to the AA people, being a AA person in this life & society? Of course......but I also can't stand Leroy, Jasmine, Derrick H., didn't like Will during Hollywood, 50/50 with Cory right now, etc.What's the issue?

I never had an issue. You took what i said and thought of it as something else. You went berserk. I enjoyed. 

Seeing as how I didn't know you existed prior to the other day, never had a convo with you, etc.http://vevmo.com/comment/2107048#comment-2107048Oh ok.

Thats hardly offensive. Calling me racist along with most british people though ... 

messytessy wrote:

Much respect to Danish. That's a level of maturity you don't see on here.

Straight Up. Sorry for any insults thrown Danish Smile

It's alright, no hard feelings Smile

Ok next contestants

Pages