Vevmo Beef and Love thread

1117 posts / 0 new
Last post

Since LocalFan claims it was only a reply to KVM's imaginary post:

http://vevmo.com/comment/2107048#comment-2107048

So let's just see: Ashley M., Amandageddon, Queen Veronica, that Queen that you need to take out of your avi, Marie, Lori, Averey, John (AYTO4), whatever Gio is, Queen Rachel, Queen Tina & many, many others.These are just the ones that popped up in my head off-rip lmaooooooo all this effort on trying to have "clout" on Vevmo & STILL ends up looking stupid Lol

Oh yeah. Because i said you only like dark skinned people so you posted a list of non-dark skinned people. Except i never said that ........

flyguy wrote:

wait, it's actually drama on this site outside of games?bitch its a whole LINE UP of ppl who ive never seen on here lmaooo 

This is 50% of the reason why I don't play them lmaooooo I have MORE than enough drama outside of those games.

make ur debut and snatch

Since LocalFan claims it was only a reply to KVM's imaginary post:http://vevmo.com/comment/2107048#comment-2107048

No i said i posted twice and then quoted kvm. 

Waiting for actual facts and not ass pulls since you both literally have nothing.

InternationalFlop you're just a joke, at this point. You can't even admit when you're wrong, it's sickening and scary at this point. I exposed you and anybody who can read will see that you bolded the part in original post when I said that White cops are killing Black people solely based on their skin colour in which you quoted me and responded that it wasn't, but keep playing yourself, the joke is on you after all. 

 

Graphik wrote:

InternationalFan wrote:

Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:You assume i get notifications or something. I commented about your 'preferences' twice yesterday and havent said anything about it since. You're the one who keeps bringing it up. You're clearly still pissed off that you failed to even begin to drag. As for showing melanin-rich people love, i don't look at people's skin colour to determine whether i like them or not. Backward thinking like that is for anger filled children such as yourself. 

*A couple times, plus I've peeped you in the past co-signing GabrielKelseyFan's dumbass. You tried.....and failed.So then that brings the question: Why comment on it or bring it up in the first place? Especially when you're ASSuming & don't know what you're talking about?You want me to drag you so bad lmaoooooo I don't know you. The fact that you can't outright ANSWER THE QUESTION is a drag in itself. At least Kajun's & Gabriel's clown asses has been around for a while, you're some random bitch who popped out of nowhere mad that Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people. I'm trying to find out what the problem is.

It was twice and it was kvm's post. If you cannot understand what i said, then that's your own fault. You claimed to prefer people that are entertaining/competition. I called you out on that lie. And you just proved me right :-"Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people". Why did i call you out on your lie ? Because i wanted to and because i can. The problem = you ASSumed that i was saying you shouldn't like black castmembers. Never said that or insinuated such.  There's a reason your keyboard warrior self has been pretty tame this whole time. -> You are well aware you can't drag me.

What lie? Who the fuck are you to try to tell ME what I like as far as The Challenge goes, with all these non-AA people I be caping for? People be seething for real & I LOVE IT. You not gonna do shit about my "preferences" and love for people that look like me either way though, so there's that.As for this keyboard warrior mess lawd.......you stay in GA? SC? NC? Hands can go off on a keyboard as well as on a face if you really this bothered.

You admitted it yourself so ....I live in England. Manchester to be specific. It's sad to know your anger issues extend from virtual life to actual real life. To the point where you would actually meet up over nothing looooooooool. You are the definition of PRESSED! Once again i never said you weren't allowed to have your 'preferences' but rather that they exist. Go ahead and twist some more though. 

Ohhhhh so you're a Brit? I've always heard they have their certain views on "darker" people while secretly worshipping them. Makes sense.You DAMN right they exist, do something about it thoughhhhhhh. I'll handle you as I've been doing on here AND in real life so there's that, again. Exposed you as the true "keyboard warrior" with minimal effort lawd......Throughout all of this.....you STILL have yet to directly answer the question as to what my "preferences" have to do with LocalFan & why LocalFan is so bothered by these "preferences".

God i'm busy. I will reply tomorrow though. Its going to take time to make you understand considering your brain cell count.

AKA "I don't have a real answer besides the fact that I simply don't like Graphik showing so much love to all those coloreds like he does; no one should like Dark people that much but despite my blatant prejudices, I also know that I can't/won't do shit about it so I'll continue to type away from my safe-space in Manchester & continue to look stupid ASSuming things due to Graphik's avi."Pretty much hit that nail right on the head. NEXT VICTIM!

Nope. Im actually busy but since you have no patience i'll reply now. Children need immediate attention after all. Also i like plenty of dark skinned people. Not because of their skin colour but because of their personality. Is this your attempt to drag ? Quite pathetic. Just a bunch of bs you made up since you have no point. 

"I'm not racist! I have plenty of black friends!"

Busy masturbating, I'm sure.

As I said & the truth of the matter is: I hit that right on the head. You've made yourself look dumb as hell & the fact that you now have OTHER posters coming with receipts of other shit you've said in the past confirms this.

You trying your absolute best to go down swinging though lmaoooooo embrace that L. Love that L. Cherish that L.

InternationalFlop you're just a joke, at this point. You can't even admit when you're wrong, it's sickening and scary at this point. I exposed you and anybody who can read will see that you bolded the part in original post when I said that White cops are killing Black people solely based on their skin colour in which you quoted me and responded that it wasn't, but keep playing yourself, the joke is on you after all.  

"All of this is great and not racist at all." 

"This is about the fact that certain cops, who may or may not be racist, are treating black people differently in a negative aspect. By which i mean shooting them unnecessarily." 

How is any of that racist ? It seems you also lack brain cells. You don't have a point so you make shit up. LOL.

InternationalFan wrote:

Graphik wrote:

InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:You assume i get notifications or something. I commented about your 'preferences' twice yesterday and havent said anything about it since. You're the one who keeps bringing it up. You're clearly still pissed off that you failed to even begin to drag. As for showing melanin-rich people love, i don't look at people's skin colour to determine whether i like them or not. Backward thinking like that is for anger filled children such as yourself. 

*A couple times, plus I've peeped you in the past co-signing GabrielKelseyFan's dumbass. You tried.....and failed.So then that brings the question: Why comment on it or bring it up in the first place? Especially when you're ASSuming & don't know what you're talking about?You want me to drag you so bad lmaoooooo I don't know you. The fact that you can't outright ANSWER THE QUESTION is a drag in itself. At least Kajun's & Gabriel's clown asses has been around for a while, you're some random bitch who popped out of nowhere mad that Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people. I'm trying to find out what the problem is.

It was twice and it was kvm's post. If you cannot understand what i said, then that's your own fault. You claimed to prefer people that are entertaining/competition. I called you out on that lie. And you just proved me right :-"Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people". Why did i call you out on your lie ? Because i wanted to and because i can. The problem = you ASSumed that i was saying you shouldn't like black castmembers. Never said that or insinuated such.  There's a reason your keyboard warrior self has been pretty tame this whole time. -> You are well aware you can't drag me.

What lie? Who the fuck are you to try to tell ME what I like as far as The Challenge goes, with all these non-AA people I be caping for? People be seething for real & I LOVE IT. You not gonna do shit about my "preferences" and love for people that look like me either way though, so there's that.As for this keyboard warrior mess lawd.......you stay in GA? SC? NC? Hands can go off on a keyboard as well as on a face if you really this bothered.

You admitted it yourself so ....I live in England. Manchester to be specific. It's sad to know your anger issues extend from virtual life to actual real life. To the point where you would actually meet up over nothing looooooooool. You are the definition of PRESSED! Once again i never said you weren't allowed to have your 'preferences' but rather that they exist. Go ahead and twist some more though. 

Ohhhhh so you're a Brit? I've always heard they have their certain views on "darker" people while secretly worshipping them. Makes sense.You DAMN right they exist, do something about it thoughhhhhhh. I'll handle you as I've been doing on here AND in real life so there's that, again. Exposed you as the true "keyboard warrior" with minimal effort lawd......Throughout all of this.....you STILL have yet to directly answer the question as to what my "preferences" have to do with LocalFan & why LocalFan is so bothered by these "preferences".

God i'm busy. I will reply tomorrow though. Its going to take time to make you understand considering your brain cell count.

AKA "I don't have a real answer besides the fact that I simply don't like Graphik showing so much love to all those coloreds like he does; no one should like Dark people that much but despite my blatant prejudices, I also know that I can't/won't do shit about it so I'll continue to type away from my safe-space in Manchester & continue to look stupid ASSuming things due to Graphik's avi."Pretty much hit that nail right on the head. NEXT VICTIM!

Nope. Im actually busy but since you have no patience i'll reply now. Children need immediate attention after all. Also i like plenty of dark skinned people. Not because of their skin colour but because of their personality. Is this your attempt to drag ? Quite pathetic. Just a bunch of bs you made up since you have no point. 

"I'm not racist! I have plenty of black friends!"Busy masturbating, I'm sure.As I said & the truth of the matter is: I hit that right on the head. You've made yourself look dumb as hell & the fact that you now have OTHER posters coming with receipts of other shit you've said in the past confirms this.You trying your absolute best to go down swinging though lmaoooooo embrace that L. Love that L. Cherish that L.

Except none of those receipts have anything written. Maybe check your facts out for yourself than believing another dim-witted user. 

I don't have to prove that i'm not racist. You're going to believe what you want to. Once again, because you have no point. Nothing. 

Internationalfan is making valid points.

Internationalfan is making valid points.

Don't do that. Otherwise danishboy is going to link random posts of yours and say that they are racist. Without any actual explanation. 

kvm's invisible comment on this page:- http://vevmo.com/forums/challenge-season-30-spoilers-discussion?page=125

You could've at least posted the right link lmaoooooooooooooo

Lawddd @ the fact that I gotta HELP somebody "drag" me: http://vevmo.com/comment/2107193#comment-2107193

Then that shit STILL really has nothing to do with me, he was replying to something Wutrenzi said Lol

Let me go make my cannabis tea right quick so I can really enjoy this fool fall into this L.

InternationalFan wrote:

kvm's invisible comment on this page:- http://vevmo.com/forums/challenge-season-30-spoilers-discussion?page=125

You could've at least posted the right link lmaooooooooooooooLawddd @ the fact that I gotta HELP somebody "drag" me: http://vevmo.com/comment/2107193#comment-2107193Then that shit STILL has nothing to do with me, he was replying to something someone else said :))Let me go make my cannabis tea right quick so I can really enjoy this fool fall into this L.

So your point is that i don't know how to link ? Or that my reply to KVM wasnt related to you ? I was showing i never quoted ashleykelseyfan like you said. Where's your point, seriously ? You lost the moment you started. 

Graphik wrote:

InternationalFan wrote:

Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:You assume i get notifications or something. I commented about your 'preferences' twice yesterday and havent said anything about it since. You're the one who keeps bringing it up. You're clearly still pissed off that you failed to even begin to drag. As for showing melanin-rich people love, i don't look at people's skin colour to determine whether i like them or not. Backward thinking like that is for anger filled children such as yourself. 

*A couple times, plus I've peeped you in the past co-signing GabrielKelseyFan's dumbass. You tried.....and failed.So then that brings the question: Why comment on it or bring it up in the first place? Especially when you're ASSuming & don't know what you're talking about?You want me to drag you so bad lmaoooooo I don't know you. The fact that you can't outright ANSWER THE QUESTION is a drag in itself. At least Kajun's & Gabriel's clown asses has been around for a while, you're some random bitch who popped out of nowhere mad that Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people. I'm trying to find out what the problem is.

It was twice and it was kvm's post. If you cannot understand what i said, then that's your own fault. You claimed to prefer people that are entertaining/competition. I called you out on that lie. And you just proved me right :-"Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people". Why did i call you out on your lie ? Because i wanted to and because i can. The problem = you ASSumed that i was saying you shouldn't like black castmembers. Never said that or insinuated such.  There's a reason your keyboard warrior self has been pretty tame this whole time. -> You are well aware you can't drag me.

What lie? Who the fuck are you to try to tell ME what I like as far as The Challenge goes, with all these non-AA people I be caping for? People be seething for real & I LOVE IT. You not gonna do shit about my "preferences" and love for people that look like me either way though, so there's that.As for this keyboard warrior mess lawd.......you stay in GA? SC? NC? Hands can go off on a keyboard as well as on a face if you really this bothered.

You admitted it yourself so ....I live in England. Manchester to be specific. It's sad to know your anger issues extend from virtual life to actual real life. To the point where you would actually meet up over nothing looooooooool. You are the definition of PRESSED! Once again i never said you weren't allowed to have your 'preferences' but rather that they exist. Go ahead and twist some more though. 

Ohhhhh so you're a Brit? I've always heard they have their certain views on "darker" people while secretly worshipping them. Makes sense.You DAMN right they exist, do something about it thoughhhhhhh. I'll handle you as I've been doing on here AND in real life so there's that, again. Exposed you as the true "keyboard warrior" with minimal effort lawd......Throughout all of this.....you STILL have yet to directly answer the question as to what my "preferences" have to do with LocalFan & why LocalFan is so bothered by these "preferences".

God i'm busy. I will reply tomorrow though. Its going to take time to make you understand considering your brain cell count.

AKA "I don't have a real answer besides the fact that I simply don't like Graphik showing so much love to all those coloreds like he does; no one should like Dark people that much but despite my blatant prejudices, I also know that I can't/won't do shit about it so I'll continue to type away from my safe-space in Manchester & continue to look stupid ASSuming things due to Graphik's avi."Pretty much hit that nail right on the head. NEXT VICTIM!

Nope. Im actually busy but since you have no patience i'll reply now. Children need immediate attention after all. Also i like plenty of dark skinned people. Not because of their skin colour but because of their personality. Is this your attempt to drag ? Quite pathetic. Just a bunch of bs you made up since you have no point. 

"I'm not racist! I have plenty of black friends!"Busy masturbating, I'm sure.As I said & the truth of the matter is: I hit that right on the head. You've made yourself look dumb as hell & the fact that you now have OTHER posters coming with receipts of other shit you've said in the past confirms this.You trying your absolute best to go down swinging though lmaoooooo embrace that L. Love that L. Cherish that L.

Except none of those receipts have anything written. Maybe check your facts out for yourself than believing another dim-witted user. I don't have to prove that i'm not racist. You're going to believe what you want to. Once again, because you have no point. Nothing. 

The facts that you can't wrap around you own head? I had to HELP you get your point across just now, 

Maybe you can be melanin-rich in your next lifetime. Smile My caramel complexion is pretty fucking lovely. 

The fact is, I'm going to continue LOVING & EMBRACING whatever AA people I want to on this show, you're not going to do shit about it & you're definitely a prejudiced dumbass to even comment on it in the first place seeing as how I show so many non-AA people love as well.

Problem? Book a flight.

mess @ this thread

InternationalFan wrote:

Graphik wrote:

InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:You assume i get notifications or something. I commented about your 'preferences' twice yesterday and havent said anything about it since. You're the one who keeps bringing it up. You're clearly still pissed off that you failed to even begin to drag. As for showing melanin-rich people love, i don't look at people's skin colour to determine whether i like them or not. Backward thinking like that is for anger filled children such as yourself. 

*A couple times, plus I've peeped you in the past co-signing GabrielKelseyFan's dumbass. You tried.....and failed.So then that brings the question: Why comment on it or bring it up in the first place? Especially when you're ASSuming & don't know what you're talking about?You want me to drag you so bad lmaoooooo I don't know you. The fact that you can't outright ANSWER THE QUESTION is a drag in itself. At least Kajun's & Gabriel's clown asses has been around for a while, you're some random bitch who popped out of nowhere mad that Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people. I'm trying to find out what the problem is.

It was twice and it was kvm's post. If you cannot understand what i said, then that's your own fault. You claimed to prefer people that are entertaining/competition. I called you out on that lie. And you just proved me right :-"Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people". Why did i call you out on your lie ? Because i wanted to and because i can. The problem = you ASSumed that i was saying you shouldn't like black castmembers. Never said that or insinuated such.  There's a reason your keyboard warrior self has been pretty tame this whole time. -> You are well aware you can't drag me.

What lie? Who the fuck are you to try to tell ME what I like as far as The Challenge goes, with all these non-AA people I be caping for? People be seething for real & I LOVE IT. You not gonna do shit about my "preferences" and love for people that look like me either way though, so there's that.As for this keyboard warrior mess lawd.......you stay in GA? SC? NC? Hands can go off on a keyboard as well as on a face if you really this bothered.

You admitted it yourself so ....I live in England. Manchester to be specific. It's sad to know your anger issues extend from virtual life to actual real life. To the point where you would actually meet up over nothing looooooooool. You are the definition of PRESSED! Once again i never said you weren't allowed to have your 'preferences' but rather that they exist. Go ahead and twist some more though. 

Ohhhhh so you're a Brit? I've always heard they have their certain views on "darker" people while secretly worshipping them. Makes sense.You DAMN right they exist, do something about it thoughhhhhhh. I'll handle you as I've been doing on here AND in real life so there's that, again. Exposed you as the true "keyboard warrior" with minimal effort lawd......Throughout all of this.....you STILL have yet to directly answer the question as to what my "preferences" have to do with LocalFan & why LocalFan is so bothered by these "preferences".

God i'm busy. I will reply tomorrow though. Its going to take time to make you understand considering your brain cell count.

AKA "I don't have a real answer besides the fact that I simply don't like Graphik showing so much love to all those coloreds like he does; no one should like Dark people that much but despite my blatant prejudices, I also know that I can't/won't do shit about it so I'll continue to type away from my safe-space in Manchester & continue to look stupid ASSuming things due to Graphik's avi."Pretty much hit that nail right on the head. NEXT VICTIM!

Nope. Im actually busy but since you have no patience i'll reply now. Children need immediate attention after all. Also i like plenty of dark skinned people. Not because of their skin colour but because of their personality. Is this your attempt to drag ? Quite pathetic. Just a bunch of bs you made up since you have no point. 

"I'm not racist! I have plenty of black friends!"Busy masturbating, I'm sure.As I said & the truth of the matter is: I hit that right on the head. You've made yourself look dumb as hell & the fact that you now have OTHER posters coming with receipts of other shit you've said in the past confirms this.You trying your absolute best to go down swinging though lmaoooooo embrace that L. Love that L. Cherish that L.

Except none of those receipts have anything written. Maybe check your facts out for yourself than believing another dim-witted user. I don't have to prove that i'm not racist. You're going to believe what you want to. Once again, because you have no point. Nothing. 

The facts that you can't wrap around you own head? I had to HELP you get your point across just now, Maybe you can be melanin-rich in your next lifetime. Smile My caramel complexion is pretty fucking lovely. The fact is, I'm going to continue LOVING & EMBRACING whatever AA people I want to on this show, you're not going to do shit about it & you're definitely a prejudiced dumbass to even comment on it in the first place seeing as how I show so many non-AA people love as well.Problem? Book a flight.

Once again you have no point. I never said that you should not like Black people. You have lost. Admit it while you still have that atom of dignity left. 

Lmao this is a perfect thread to kill time on until the spoilers are updated

I truly can't tell most users apart on this site. I'll fight with someone 1 day and completely forget who they were the next day so I don't have any beef with anyone.

For the ones I love.. I've been stanning Mario, Danishboy, & Graphik lately. I would've added HonestTea until she shaded me during the Simone fight! #Backstabba

Graphik wrote:

InternationalFan wrote:

Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:You assume i get notifications or something. I commented about your 'preferences' twice yesterday and havent said anything about it since. You're the one who keeps bringing it up. You're clearly still pissed off that you failed to even begin to drag. As for showing melanin-rich people love, i don't look at people's skin colour to determine whether i like them or not. Backward thinking like that is for anger filled children such as yourself. 

*A couple times, plus I've peeped you in the past co-signing GabrielKelseyFan's dumbass. You tried.....and failed.So then that brings the question: Why comment on it or bring it up in the first place? Especially when you're ASSuming & don't know what you're talking about?You want me to drag you so bad lmaoooooo I don't know you. The fact that you can't outright ANSWER THE QUESTION is a drag in itself. At least Kajun's & Gabriel's clown asses has been around for a while, you're some random bitch who popped out of nowhere mad that Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people. I'm trying to find out what the problem is.

It was twice and it was kvm's post. If you cannot understand what i said, then that's your own fault. You claimed to prefer people that are entertaining/competition. I called you out on that lie. And you just proved me right :-"Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people". Why did i call you out on your lie ? Because i wanted to and because i can. The problem = you ASSumed that i was saying you shouldn't like black castmembers. Never said that or insinuated such.  There's a reason your keyboard warrior self has been pretty tame this whole time. -> You are well aware you can't drag me.

What lie? Who the fuck are you to try to tell ME what I like as far as The Challenge goes, with all these non-AA people I be caping for? People be seething for real & I LOVE IT. You not gonna do shit about my "preferences" and love for people that look like me either way though, so there's that.As for this keyboard warrior mess lawd.......you stay in GA? SC? NC? Hands can go off on a keyboard as well as on a face if you really this bothered.

You admitted it yourself so ....I live in England. Manchester to be specific. It's sad to know your anger issues extend from virtual life to actual real life. To the point where you would actually meet up over nothing looooooooool. You are the definition of PRESSED! Once again i never said you weren't allowed to have your 'preferences' but rather that they exist. Go ahead and twist some more though. 

Ohhhhh so you're a Brit? I've always heard they have their certain views on "darker" people while secretly worshipping them. Makes sense.You DAMN right they exist, do something about it thoughhhhhhh. I'll handle you as I've been doing on here AND in real life so there's that, again. Exposed you as the true "keyboard warrior" with minimal effort lawd......Throughout all of this.....you STILL have yet to directly answer the question as to what my "preferences" have to do with LocalFan & why LocalFan is so bothered by these "preferences".

God i'm busy. I will reply tomorrow though. Its going to take time to make you understand considering your brain cell count.

AKA "I don't have a real answer besides the fact that I simply don't like Graphik showing so much love to all those coloreds like he does; no one should like Dark people that much but despite my blatant prejudices, I also know that I can't/won't do shit about it so I'll continue to type away from my safe-space in Manchester & continue to look stupid ASSuming things due to Graphik's avi."Pretty much hit that nail right on the head. NEXT VICTIM!

Nope. Im actually busy but since you have no patience i'll reply now. Children need immediate attention after all. Also i like plenty of dark skinned people. Not because of their skin colour but because of their personality. Is this your attempt to drag ? Quite pathetic. Just a bunch of bs you made up since you have no point. 

"I'm not racist! I have plenty of black friends!"Busy masturbating, I'm sure.As I said & the truth of the matter is: I hit that right on the head. You've made yourself look dumb as hell & the fact that you now have OTHER posters coming with receipts of other shit you've said in the past confirms this.You trying your absolute best to go down swinging though lmaoooooo embrace that L. Love that L. Cherish that L.

Except none of those receipts have anything written. Maybe check your facts out for yourself than believing another dim-witted user. I don't have to prove that i'm not racist. You're going to believe what you want to. Once again, because you have no point. Nothing. 

The facts that you can't wrap around you own head? I had to HELP you get your point across just now, Maybe you can be melanin-rich in your next lifetime. Smile My caramel complexion is pretty fucking lovely. The fact is, I'm going to continue LOVING & EMBRACING whatever AA people I want to on this show, you're not going to do shit about it & you're definitely a prejudiced dumbass to even comment on it in the first place seeing as how I show so many non-AA people love as well.Problem? Book a flight.

Once again you have no point. I never said that you should not like Black people. You have lost. Admit it while you still have that atom of dignity left. 

So then WHAT is the issue? I thought I supposedly value "skin color" over everything when it comes to competition?

Graphik wrote:

InternationalFan wrote:

Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:You assume i get notifications or something. I commented about your 'preferences' twice yesterday and havent said anything about it since. You're the one who keeps bringing it up. You're clearly still pissed off that you failed to even begin to drag. As for showing melanin-rich people love, i don't look at people's skin colour to determine whether i like them or not. Backward thinking like that is for anger filled children such as yourself. 

*A couple times, plus I've peeped you in the past co-signing GabrielKelseyFan's dumbass. You tried.....and failed.So then that brings the question: Why comment on it or bring it up in the first place? Especially when you're ASSuming & don't know what you're talking about?You want me to drag you so bad lmaoooooo I don't know you. The fact that you can't outright ANSWER THE QUESTION is a drag in itself. At least Kajun's & Gabriel's clown asses has been around for a while, you're some random bitch who popped out of nowhere mad that Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people. I'm trying to find out what the problem is.

It was twice and it was kvm's post. If you cannot understand what i said, then that's your own fault. You claimed to prefer people that are entertaining/competition. I called you out on that lie. And you just proved me right :-"Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people". Why did i call you out on your lie ? Because i wanted to and because i can. The problem = you ASSumed that i was saying you shouldn't like black castmembers. Never said that or insinuated such.  There's a reason your keyboard warrior self has been pretty tame this whole time. -> You are well aware you can't drag me.

What lie? Who the fuck are you to try to tell ME what I like as far as The Challenge goes, with all these non-AA people I be caping for? People be seething for real & I LOVE IT. You not gonna do shit about my "preferences" and love for people that look like me either way though, so there's that.As for this keyboard warrior mess lawd.......you stay in GA? SC? NC? Hands can go off on a keyboard as well as on a face if you really this bothered.

You admitted it yourself so ....I live in England. Manchester to be specific. It's sad to know your anger issues extend from virtual life to actual real life. To the point where you would actually meet up over nothing looooooooool. You are the definition of PRESSED! Once again i never said you weren't allowed to have your 'preferences' but rather that they exist. Go ahead and twist some more though. 

Ohhhhh so you're a Brit? I've always heard they have their certain views on "darker" people while secretly worshipping them. Makes sense.You DAMN right they exist, do something about it thoughhhhhhh. I'll handle you as I've been doing on here AND in real life so there's that, again. Exposed you as the true "keyboard warrior" with minimal effort lawd......Throughout all of this.....you STILL have yet to directly answer the question as to what my "preferences" have to do with LocalFan & why LocalFan is so bothered by these "preferences".

God i'm busy. I will reply tomorrow though. Its going to take time to make you understand considering your brain cell count.

AKA "I don't have a real answer besides the fact that I simply don't like Graphik showing so much love to all those coloreds like he does; no one should like Dark people that much but despite my blatant prejudices, I also know that I can't/won't do shit about it so I'll continue to type away from my safe-space in Manchester & continue to look stupid ASSuming things due to Graphik's avi."Pretty much hit that nail right on the head. NEXT VICTIM!

Nope. Im actually busy but since you have no patience i'll reply now. Children need immediate attention after all. Also i like plenty of dark skinned people. Not because of their skin colour but because of their personality. Is this your attempt to drag ? Quite pathetic. Just a bunch of bs you made up since you have no point. 

"I'm not racist! I have plenty of black friends!"Busy masturbating, I'm sure.As I said & the truth of the matter is: I hit that right on the head. You've made yourself look dumb as hell & the fact that you now have OTHER posters coming with receipts of other shit you've said in the past confirms this.You trying your absolute best to go down swinging though lmaoooooo embrace that L. Love that L. Cherish that L.

Except none of those receipts have anything written. Maybe check your facts out for yourself than believing another dim-witted user. I don't have to prove that i'm not racist. You're going to believe what you want to. Once again, because you have no point. Nothing. 

The facts that you can't wrap around you own head? I had to HELP you get your point across just now, Maybe you can be melanin-rich in your next lifetime. Smile My caramel complexion is pretty fucking lovely. The fact is, I'm going to continue LOVING & EMBRACING whatever AA people I want to on this show, you're not going to do shit about it & you're definitely a prejudiced dumbass to even comment on it in the first place seeing as how I show so many non-AA people love as well.Problem? Book a flight.

Once again you have no point. I never said that you should not like Black people. You have lost. Admit it while you still have that atom of dignity left. 

bro people here are bunch of pussies like they ain't bout that behaviour on real life, my hands are up with y'all wanna try

I truly can't tell most users apart on this site. I'll fight with someone 1 day and completely forget who they were the next day so I don't have any beef with anyone.For the ones I love.. I've been stanning Mario, Danishboy, & Graphik lately. I would've added HonestTea until she shaded me during the Simone fight! #Backstabba

Timster <3

You know you needed to rock with the Thorough 3 on BGC17 though lmaooooooo

I truly can't tell most users apart on this site. I'll fight with someone 1 day and completely forget who they were the next day so I don't have any beef with anyone.For the ones I love.. I've been stanning Mario, Danishboy, & Graphik lately. I would've added HonestTea until she shaded me during the Simone fight! #Backstabba

Timster <3

You know you needed to rock with the Thorough 3 on BGC17 though lmaooooooo

.

.

.

I am HERE for the messiness in this thread. Biggrin

InternationalFan wrote:

Graphik wrote:

InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:You assume i get notifications or something. I commented about your 'preferences' twice yesterday and havent said anything about it since. You're the one who keeps bringing it up. You're clearly still pissed off that you failed to even begin to drag. As for showing melanin-rich people love, i don't look at people's skin colour to determine whether i like them or not. Backward thinking like that is for anger filled children such as yourself. 

*A couple times, plus I've peeped you in the past co-signing GabrielKelseyFan's dumbass. You tried.....and failed.So then that brings the question: Why comment on it or bring it up in the first place? Especially when you're ASSuming & don't know what you're talking about?You want me to drag you so bad lmaoooooo I don't know you. The fact that you can't outright ANSWER THE QUESTION is a drag in itself. At least Kajun's & Gabriel's clown asses has been around for a while, you're some random bitch who popped out of nowhere mad that Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people. I'm trying to find out what the problem is.

It was twice and it was kvm's post. If you cannot understand what i said, then that's your own fault. You claimed to prefer people that are entertaining/competition. I called you out on that lie. And you just proved me right :-"Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people". Why did i call you out on your lie ? Because i wanted to and because i can. The problem = you ASSumed that i was saying you shouldn't like black castmembers. Never said that or insinuated such.  There's a reason your keyboard warrior self has been pretty tame this whole time. -> You are well aware you can't drag me.

What lie? Who the fuck are you to try to tell ME what I like as far as The Challenge goes, with all these non-AA people I be caping for? People be seething for real & I LOVE IT. You not gonna do shit about my "preferences" and love for people that look like me either way though, so there's that.As for this keyboard warrior mess lawd.......you stay in GA? SC? NC? Hands can go off on a keyboard as well as on a face if you really this bothered.

You admitted it yourself so ....I live in England. Manchester to be specific. It's sad to know your anger issues extend from virtual life to actual real life. To the point where you would actually meet up over nothing looooooooool. You are the definition of PRESSED! Once again i never said you weren't allowed to have your 'preferences' but rather that they exist. Go ahead and twist some more though. 

Ohhhhh so you're a Brit? I've always heard they have their certain views on "darker" people while secretly worshipping them. Makes sense.You DAMN right they exist, do something about it thoughhhhhhh. I'll handle you as I've been doing on here AND in real life so there's that, again. Exposed you as the true "keyboard warrior" with minimal effort lawd......Throughout all of this.....you STILL have yet to directly answer the question as to what my "preferences" have to do with LocalFan & why LocalFan is so bothered by these "preferences".

God i'm busy. I will reply tomorrow though. Its going to take time to make you understand considering your brain cell count.

AKA "I don't have a real answer besides the fact that I simply don't like Graphik showing so much love to all those coloreds like he does; no one should like Dark people that much but despite my blatant prejudices, I also know that I can't/won't do shit about it so I'll continue to type away from my safe-space in Manchester & continue to look stupid ASSuming things due to Graphik's avi."Pretty much hit that nail right on the head. NEXT VICTIM!

Nope. Im actually busy but since you have no patience i'll reply now. Children need immediate attention after all. Also i like plenty of dark skinned people. Not because of their skin colour but because of their personality. Is this your attempt to drag ? Quite pathetic. Just a bunch of bs you made up since you have no point. 

"I'm not racist! I have plenty of black friends!"Busy masturbating, I'm sure.As I said & the truth of the matter is: I hit that right on the head. You've made yourself look dumb as hell & the fact that you now have OTHER posters coming with receipts of other shit you've said in the past confirms this.You trying your absolute best to go down swinging though lmaoooooo embrace that L. Love that L. Cherish that L.

Except none of those receipts have anything written. Maybe check your facts out for yourself than believing another dim-witted user. I don't have to prove that i'm not racist. You're going to believe what you want to. Once again, because you have no point. Nothing. 

The facts that you can't wrap around you own head? I had to HELP you get your point across just now, Maybe you can be melanin-rich in your next lifetime. Smile My caramel complexion is pretty fucking lovely. The fact is, I'm going to continue LOVING & EMBRACING whatever AA people I want to on this show, you're not going to do shit about it & you're definitely a prejudiced dumbass to even comment on it in the first place seeing as how I show so many non-AA people love as well.Problem? Book a flight.

Once again you have no point. I never said that you should not like Black people. You have lost. Admit it while you still have that atom of dignity left. 

bro people here are bunch of pussies like they ain't bout that behaviour on real life, my hands are up with y'all wanna try

Now see WHOSE MANS IS THIS? Lmaoooooooo

InternationalFan wrote:

Graphik wrote:

InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
Graphik wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:You assume i get notifications or something. I commented about your 'preferences' twice yesterday and havent said anything about it since. You're the one who keeps bringing it up. You're clearly still pissed off that you failed to even begin to drag. As for showing melanin-rich people love, i don't look at people's skin colour to determine whether i like them or not. Backward thinking like that is for anger filled children such as yourself. 

*A couple times, plus I've peeped you in the past co-signing GabrielKelseyFan's dumbass. You tried.....and failed.So then that brings the question: Why comment on it or bring it up in the first place? Especially when you're ASSuming & don't know what you're talking about?You want me to drag you so bad lmaoooooo I don't know you. The fact that you can't outright ANSWER THE QUESTION is a drag in itself. At least Kajun's & Gabriel's clown asses has been around for a while, you're some random bitch who popped out of nowhere mad that Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people. I'm trying to find out what the problem is.

It was twice and it was kvm's post. If you cannot understand what i said, then that's your own fault. You claimed to prefer people that are entertaining/competition. I called you out on that lie. And you just proved me right :-"Graphik (an AA person) gravitates towards AA people". Why did i call you out on your lie ? Because i wanted to and because i can. The problem = you ASSumed that i was saying you shouldn't like black castmembers. Never said that or insinuated such.  There's a reason your keyboard warrior self has been pretty tame this whole time. -> You are well aware you can't drag me.

What lie? Who the fuck are you to try to tell ME what I like as far as The Challenge goes, with all these non-AA people I be caping for? People be seething for real & I LOVE IT. You not gonna do shit about my "preferences" and love for people that look like me either way though, so there's that.As for this keyboard warrior mess lawd.......you stay in GA? SC? NC? Hands can go off on a keyboard as well as on a face if you really this bothered.

You admitted it yourself so ....I live in England. Manchester to be specific. It's sad to know your anger issues extend from virtual life to actual real life. To the point where you would actually meet up over nothing looooooooool. You are the definition of PRESSED! Once again i never said you weren't allowed to have your 'preferences' but rather that they exist. Go ahead and twist some more though. 

Ohhhhh so you're a Brit? I've always heard they have their certain views on "darker" people while secretly worshipping them. Makes sense.You DAMN right they exist, do something about it thoughhhhhhh. I'll handle you as I've been doing on here AND in real life so there's that, again. Exposed you as the true "keyboard warrior" with minimal effort lawd......Throughout all of this.....you STILL have yet to directly answer the question as to what my "preferences" have to do with LocalFan & why LocalFan is so bothered by these "preferences".

God i'm busy. I will reply tomorrow though. Its going to take time to make you understand considering your brain cell count.

AKA "I don't have a real answer besides the fact that I simply don't like Graphik showing so much love to all those coloreds like he does; no one should like Dark people that much but despite my blatant prejudices, I also know that I can't/won't do shit about it so I'll continue to type away from my safe-space in Manchester & continue to look stupid ASSuming things due to Graphik's avi."Pretty much hit that nail right on the head. NEXT VICTIM!

Nope. Im actually busy but since you have no patience i'll reply now. Children need immediate attention after all. Also i like plenty of dark skinned people. Not because of their skin colour but because of their personality. Is this your attempt to drag ? Quite pathetic. Just a bunch of bs you made up since you have no point. 

"I'm not racist! I have plenty of black friends!"Busy masturbating, I'm sure.As I said & the truth of the matter is: I hit that right on the head. You've made yourself look dumb as hell & the fact that you now have OTHER posters coming with receipts of other shit you've said in the past confirms this.You trying your absolute best to go down swinging though lmaoooooo embrace that L. Love that L. Cherish that L.

Except none of those receipts have anything written. Maybe check your facts out for yourself than believing another dim-witted user. I don't have to prove that i'm not racist. You're going to believe what you want to. Once again, because you have no point. Nothing. 

The facts that you can't wrap around you own head? I had to HELP you get your point across just now, Maybe you can be melanin-rich in your next lifetime. Smile My caramel complexion is pretty fucking lovely. The fact is, I'm going to continue LOVING & EMBRACING whatever AA people I want to on this show, you're not going to do shit about it & you're definitely a prejudiced dumbass to even comment on it in the first place seeing as how I show so many non-AA people love as well.Problem? Book a flight.

Once again you have no point. I never said that you should not like Black people. You have lost. Admit it while you still have that atom of dignity left. 

So then WHAT is the issue? I thought I supposedly value "skin color" over everything when it comes to competition?

I truly can't tell most users apart on this site. I'll fight with someone 1 day and completely forget who they were the next day so I don't have any beef with anyone.For the ones I love.. I've been stanning Mario, Danishboy, & Graphik lately. I would've added HonestTea until she shaded me during the Simone fight! #Backstabba

<3333

Pages